Don't blame the spam & scam reporters!! - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Don't blame the spam & scam reporters!!

If we want to help extend this dialogue board, it is miles vital to report the spammers who've constantly disturbed the dialogue board and make many subjects and prevalent remarks via capacity of contributors whose handiest intention is to gather money in a quick time with out thinking about the most important reason of this dialogue board 

The price of breaking these rules is really high. They can be banned from the forum entirely. Although many people know these rules, they do not know what their punishment is, and after breaking the rule, they are banned in a way they do not understand.

We have all the rights to report spammers to mods and the gathering will be perfect. In the event that any part will see a spammer he ought not dread since that spammer can make us to be prohibited in the event that they will increment and we not report them.

We have all the rights ro report spammers to mods and the forum will be clean. I see nothing wrong in reporting members that violent the rules of the forum.  

• +2 1

There is no any blames for those that are reporting spammers and scammers. That's is the right action to take, I support and encourage any member that encouter such kind of act to report immidiately to the admins of the forum. 

• +2 1

Why should we bkame people that are reporting plagiarism and this forum to a better environment but we are here to establish a dialogue between members and exchange experience in alk fields of encryption .

Reporting is a good option but sometimes it is a bad option .this also creates violation and it is against the rules of this forum.it is our nature not to admit our mistake and make excuse that my account was not closed because of me .

Oh that's really awful to know that people blame on spam reporters who are doing a very well job in Cryptotalk. I always appreciate them for their work, and also very impressed by them. They are also the contributors of the forum to keep the forum clean from spammers and scammers.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

To support the forum and increase the quality of posts, we must all work. In the forum, we must not make it our target to receive currencies only. In all areas of encryption, we are here to create a dialog between members and share experiences.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your post is very distinctive and wonderful, you have provided us with valuable information about the notifications on the Crypto Talk financial platform. I have benefited a lot, most of what I mentioned I did not know, how wonderful, thank you my friend and I wish you success always,

Hello mate, if you really want to achieve your aims and objective in this great platform, you have to follow all the rules and regulations guiding this great forum, let try and support one another by rating a useful post with positive sign.

• +1 1

Yes i am avoiding copying of other because i know all are rules and regulations about crypto. If we want our account and our reputation is stable in crypto so we should make this forum useful by creating good posts  and avoiding scams and scam reporters

When someone is doing the forum a good thing, why should we blame them, we should only blame spammers and other useless posters, if I see any spam post, I will not hesitate to report for the person to be given appropriate punishment. 

• +1 1

On 9/7/2020 at 11:42 AM, Babubu609 said:

Mon_7_09_2020_07_21_38.thumb.png.ef40179c0870141a4bb2946001e56a2a.png

Hi friends! Good day to you all. Today I am coming up with this topic to express my feelings and share some advice on what is going on within the forum from some members. It really sad when we received warning points, or get indefinite banned after been reported in the about forum section from some of your collegues.

Some users are really reported for some certain reasons like:

1. PLAGIARISM: Copying of another person's ideas, text or other creative work, and presenting it as one's own, especially without permission; plagiarizing. Even if it's not illegal, plagiarism is usually frowned upon. Copy from one, it's plagiarism. Copy from two, it's research. 

Right in this forum Plagiarizing posts of other members to form your own post instead of learning to create it yourself is Plagiarism.

Note: Creating posts are very easy you don't have to get yourself worried in creating your posts. All you need is to read carefully the topic of the post try to grab something and say your opinion. If you don't understand it try to create post of asking some part you don't understand or learn from other replies to create your own posts/topics.

Copying from others contents directly or by changing words will lead to banned try to avoid that try to be a good user. Me and you are equal we receive same payments then why violating the rules. If you are reported for this reason of course you are guilty and everyone has right to report for this in this section via this link

👇

Plagiarism is prohibited take note 🙏. Don't report of any useless post in this section it is only meant for sharing plagiarized contents. To report of a useless Contents you can use the report icon to report that post. That is the report icon I pointed In the image below👇.

Screenshot_20200907-072409.png.52f416f01ab561bdbe9b871b7740bf90.png

2. SPAMMING:  Spamming the forum is also prohibited this can also gives you warning points and you will be reported by a collegue in the forum if you are caught spamming the forum. 

Note spamming the forum is the act of posting a post or topic that was irrelevant to what the post is discussing or out of topic(O.P). You can also click the report Icon to report or Pm(send private massage)to any of the moderators for quick action.

3. STUFFING POSTS: We really report members in found creating stuffing post. Stuffing post are bunch of useless Contents written completely in a row of one page or half a page of a topic. Were by this posts are O.P(out of topic/point). Everyone can also report such users if caught in the forum or Pm any of the moderators for quick action. The report icon can also help you send report of this users.

4. SYSTEMATIC VIOLATION: This also leads to receive of banned account or receive many warning points. If same mistake continues this can lead to indefinte banned. This can be done by the moderators and also some users will be there to report such activities if caught severally.

5. MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS:  

This lead to banning users can report such users creating multiple accounts because it goes against the forum rules. If a user suspect you using multiple accounts definitely he can report to the moderators for further investigation through PM.

I will use this medium to show my appreciation 🙏 to some of this users that contributes with great effort to see this forum clean and to our great moderators that are always busy to considered our report. @Whited35 @Babubu609 @Babubu609 @rekter.

There are some users of which I know that send report privately to show their contribution we all thank you for that @Honny143 and some collegues...🙏 You can be like them. Don't wait to send reporting or Pm the Moderators or this contributors they will forward your report immediately when you caught any one spamming the forum. 

Dear forum friends we all love you and that is the reason we always correct you so that you changed for the best. Don't be affraid we are all the same don't abuse the reporters because you are also a reporter think wise and change to leave long even though I made such offense the forum will purnished everyone justifically no matter how many numbers of post , reputations you have or rank.

Be warnned don't use this medium to show hatred by sharing them negative reputations because the moderators are looking at all activities manually be noted.💓👌

YOU ARE WELCOME ONCE AGAIN YO CRYPTOTALK.

Really really well constructive and informative topic to following and understanding. It is very expensive in useful ideas and helping all the new members in all manners. It will seeks us how to avoids these things you mentioned. After getting alert from your post now onward i will also use use the report button for any kind of spamming and scamming in the forum or with my account. Thanks for your pricious guidelines. @Dua

I think this is really a disappointed thing to hear that people blame on spam reporters. They are the most respected members of the forum that are fully contributing with the forum by cleaning it from spammers. I don't know how to make a post of report to the topic or report plagiarism, but I also report many useless posts by report button.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

People that report scammers are not to be blamed because they are helping the members and also helping platform to sustain a good name more also the members will be safe from scammers, thanks.

I think we should report the people who are spamming or violating any known forum rule. because if we don't report them, the weight fall on moderators' shoulders and it is not a very easy thing to manage a forum with such large amount of members.

The spam and plagiarism reporters are actually doing a very great deal of work in the forum, and it's discouraging members that are here for spamming purposes further away from the forum

it is like obvious thing when you make wrong topics and create wrong comments and will use the content that is not of yours you will be get reported and you will be banned

On 9/7/2020 at 7:42 AM, Babubu609 said:

Mon_7_09_2020_07_21_38.thumb.png.ef40179c0870141a4bb2946001e56a2a.png

Hi friends! Good day to you all. Today I am coming up with this topic to express my feelings and share some advice on what is going on within the forum from some members. It really sad when we received warning points, or get indefinite banned after been reported in the about forum section from some of your collegues.

Some users are really reported for some certain reasons like:

1. PLAGIARISM: Copying of another person's ideas, text or other creative work, and presenting it as one's own, especially without permission; plagiarizing. Even if it's not illegal, plagiarism is usually frowned upon. Copy from one, it's plagiarism. Copy from two, it's research. 

Right in this forum Plagiarizing posts of other members to form your own post instead of learning to create it yourself is Plagiarism.

Note: Creating posts are very easy you don't have to get yourself worried in creating your posts. All you need is to read carefully the topic of the post try to grab something and say your opinion. If you don't understand it try to create post of asking some part you don't understand or learn from other replies to create your own posts/topics.

Copying from others contents directly or by changing words will lead to banned try to avoid that try to be a good user. Me and you are equal we receive same payments then why violating the rules. If you are reported for this reason of course you are guilty and everyone has right to report for this in this section via this link

👇

Plagiarism is prohibited take note 🙏. Don't report of any useless post in this section it is only meant for sharing plagiarized contents. To report of a useless Contents you can use the report icon to report that post. That is the report icon I pointed In the image below👇.

Screenshot_20200907-072409.png.52f416f01ab561bdbe9b871b7740bf90.png

2. SPAMMING:  Spamming the forum is also prohibited this can also gives you warning points and you will be reported by a collegue in the forum if you are caught spamming the forum. 

Note spamming the forum is the act of posting a post or topic that was irrelevant to what the post is discussing or out of topic(O.P). You can also click the report Icon to report or Pm(send private massage)to any of the moderators for quick action.

3. STUFFING POSTS: We really report members in found creating stuffing post. Stuffing post are bunch of useless Contents written completely in a row of one page or half a page of a topic. Were by this posts are O.P(out of topic/point). Everyone can also report such users if caught in the forum or Pm any of the moderators for quick action. The report icon can also help you send report of this users.

4. SYSTEMATIC VIOLATION: This also leads to receive of banned account or receive many warning points. If same mistake continues this can lead to indefinte banned. This can be done by the moderators and also some users will be there to report such activities if caught severally.

5. MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS:  

This lead to banning users can report such users creating multiple accounts because it goes against the forum rules. If a user suspect you using multiple accounts definitely he can report to the moderators for further investigation through PM.

I will use this medium to show my appreciation 🙏 to some of this users that contributes with great effort to see this forum clean and to our great moderators that are always busy to considered our report. @Whited35 @Babubu609 @Babubu609 @rekter.

There are some users of which I know that send report privately to show their contribution we all thank you for that @Honny143 and some collegues...🙏 You can be like them. Don't wait to send reporting or Pm the Moderators or this contributors they will forward your report immediately when you caught any one spamming the forum. 

Dear forum friends we all love you and that is the reason we always correct you so that you changed for the best. Don't be affraid we are all the same don't abuse the reporters because you are also a reporter think wise and change to leave long even though I made such offense the forum will purnished everyone justifically no matter how many numbers of post , reputations you have or rank.

Be warnned don't use this medium to show hatred by sharing them negative reputations because the moderators are looking at all activities manually be noted.💓👌

YOU ARE WELCOME ONCE AGAIN YO CRYPTOTALK.

I think reporting spams and scams is a duty of every member in this forum. And no member should feel sad because he reported a spam or a scam because you are helping the admins and other responsible and good members of the forum. Lets all join hands to keep our forum clean of all scams and spams

If you see the one who are blaming spammers reporter, thats one also should be reported, because if someone has report a member, he has its reason for reporting him, so thats only moderators who will prove if he is a really spsmme, but blaming is the way of spamming also

Hello my friend, I never been angry from any scam reporter, in fact I like that part of this forum, because like you said if we didn't report them, that mean we are supporting plagiarism and other illegal activities, and in the same time we need this feature to keep this forum clean to give it a good picture to the external users. 

• +2 2

i think we all member should make contribute like this some members doing.They can also be given warning points. The security of the punishment depends on the rules disobeyed and the extent of the disobedience.

It is the work of the cryptotalk community to find a way to keep the forum afloat, that may include repeating content such as spam or plagiarism, I have entered the section where plagiarism is reported and I find it interesting that people always report daily It means that many try to deceive the moderators and administrators, it is not the fault of some to report, because that is our job too, let them continue cleaning the forum of the bad.

Administrators have been doing a great job in this regard and many accounts are being removed. I like the idea of collaborating and reporting spam but you have to do it with conscience and seriousness, I see that many report or value negatively just for doing harm and without supporting evidence.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1