Always try to be an investor instead of a short-term trader - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Always try to be an investor instead of a short-term trader

As i am a short time trader i can make small profit but i also invest in some projects and i have made huge profit from them. mainly in joined in yobit ieo which are vry much profitable to me.

• +1 1

In a sense, this is true. Investors , as for me , risk less than traders , but in turn , traders make profits much more often than investors ,because they constantly trade.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, you are right. There is no big profit in a short period except for a few times, so we have to do a good search for the currency that we will buy.  You have to analyze the price well and the volume of currency trading and know to what extent it will decrease or rise in order to know at what time to buy the currency.  This will make you more confident than buying a currency because its price has just decreased, thinking that its price will rise again, and you may be wrong and the price will decrease further.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes I definitely agree with you. From all the successful investors what we have learn dispatch they all had gained from long-term investing. So in order to gain huge profits it is essential that the users invest for longer period of time. Short term trading give you profits but not as much as you get in the long term. It is essential that the uses learn the basic concept behind trading so that they would be able to gain in the long run.

• +2 1

I agree; however, the goal cannot just be to invest and earn more and more money. You have to have a goal and know when to withdraw because otherwise ambition will only make you lose everything.

Thank you for this beautiful speech .... This was useful to me. I did not know this information because I am still new to this topic.

My opinion is just to do what you are good at. A few people are good at short term trading and others prefer a more longer period to hold their coins. And there are alos people who are just buying and will never sell unitl they need the money.

Look at the financial world, there are daytraders who are trading per day. In the morning they start trading and at the end of the day they trade it back to dollars. And the next day it starts all over again.

Other investors look at the fundamental analysis and they anticipate that a stock will rise or fall in a couple of weeks.

The same applies for crypto currencies, do what you are good at.

Edited by arnosk

I think that if you want to be a permanent or long-term investor, this means that you have passed too many stages in trading and investing, and have reached the highest levels so that you can be a continuous trader and that the profit is continuous, and this is difficult to happen in a short time It takes a long time, of course, and patience as well

It is true that making investments in the medium and long term is safer than trading, but from experience in the 7 months that I have been in the field of cryptocurrencies, I found it a lot to leave 70% of my funds in fixed investments and with 30 Remaining% try trading where I had strong losses and gains at the same time and as I grew in the technical and fundamental analysis I learned to take advantage of trading .. it is a risky field .. if you want to start, do not put more than 10 or 20% of your capital! .. make sure with your 80% or 70% in fixed investments in the medium and long term!

Undoubtedly, both trading and investing imply risk on your capital . However, trading comparatively involves higher risk and higher potential returns as the price might go high or low in shot while . Since investment is an art, it takes a while to develop. I want to become a trader because it has a higher risk factor which makes it more interesting and learning.

In my opinion, the two options are valid, as long as an exhaustive study of the project, its members and each of the phases that it proposes and this applies to both options, it is also true that the return of earnings tends to be older, faster and with a little more security in investments.

I am learning about investments, I believe that short-term investments are the most appropriate at this time, now that you have experience you can make long-term investments.

Well it depends, I made the most of my money using trading pairs. Just investing is only for beginners and a good way to start with cryptocurrencies. Instead of short term trader be a trader for a long term and instead of waiting for a coin to rise only it is better to trade in that time frame.

Personally my inclination is in long term investment and parallel to that I believe that one needs to trade , 'buy low sell high 'as this can make you gain quick profits.

• +4 1

On 9/6/2020 at 12:02 PM, lharost said:

This is one of those things that many beginners seems to forget, most of the time they think they can make more money in the market by just trading short-term which is not true at all specially in bear markets, if you are one of those people that tried both trading and investing for long enough you should know by now that investing over all works better if you know how to research thoroughly on projects (like roadmap, team members and most importantly their delivery of promises) and hand pick the best of them, but be careful and remember you should be really paying attention to every single detail in their project and you should not ignore even smallest problems that you see withing the project and you should invest accordingly.

So if you truly want to make money in both bull and bear market my suggestion is go ahead and do extensive research about trending projects in crypto that have larger market caps (because they are less risky to hold) and buy them at a better price preferably using TA and remember to diversify your capital into different coins, this certainly will be the easier way of getting profit in this market since you trust the project and you didn't bought blindly that you would feel any kind of stress or regret it moments later.

It is true that many move through the FOMO and buy wanting to immediately recover their investment, I am not saying that this evil is only saying that these types of purchases are made blindly since if they did as the main post indicates an exhaustive study of the project they would not have to fear and sell as soon as the project is released, they would stay in the project to mature and truly provide the value that their project represents.

On 6/9/2020 at 13:02, lharost said:

Esta es una de esas cosas que muchos principiantes parecen olvidar, la mayoría de las veces piensan que pueden ganar más dinero en el mercado simplemente operando a corto plazo, lo cual no es cierto en absoluto, especialmente en los mercados bajistas, si usted es uno de esos personas que probaron tanto comerciar como invertir durante el tiempo suficiente, ya deben saber que invertir en general funciona mejor si sabe cómo investigar a fondo los proyectos (como la hoja de ruta, los miembros del equipo y, lo más importante, la entrega de promesas) y elegir a mano lo mejor de ellos, pero tenga cuidado y recuerde que realmente debe prestar atención a cada detalle en su proyecto y no debe ignorar ni siquiera los problemas más pequeños que ve dentro del proyecto y debe invertir en consecuencia.

Entonces, si realmente desea ganar dinero tanto en el mercado alcista como en el bajista, mi sugerencia es seguir adelante y hacer una investigación exhaustiva sobre los proyectos de tendencias en criptografía que tienen límites de mercado más grandes (porque son menos riesgosos de mantener) y comprarlos a un mejor precio preferiblemente usando TA y recuerde diversificar su capital en diferentes monedas, esta sin duda será la forma más fácil de obtener ganancias en este mercado ya que confía en el proyecto y no compró a ciegas que sentiría algún tipo de estrés o se arrepentiría momentos después .

The advantage of being a long-term investor is that if you know and like the project or projects in which you have deposited your capital, continuous monitoring will be your best ally, because in this world of cryptocurrencies it is essential to establish when it is. . better to buy or sell a certain currency. This can be applied taking advantage of the volatility and volume that that currency has since if you do it correctly you can distribute your capital to buy in different stages of the market, the ideal first is to set a date a month where you decide that it is always that day You will buy the currency no matter what price it is at, the second thing is to wait for its price to drop and there you can make small purchases depending on the range in which that price is located (I say that the best time to buy at a discount is when the currency falls and it breaks its fundamental supports, when that happens it is necessary to take advantage of it because that in the long term will give us better benefits). When we are long-term investors we have to buy progressively, even so the currency is constantly rising in price since in this way we obtain a good percentage of benefits and take advantage of its previous price range. I think this way we make sure to accumulate as much currency and value as possible the moment we decide to take our position out of the market and sell at a good price.

One of the most important things to keep in mind when investing in a project is the roadmap. There is nothing more important than knowing the important dates, if a project that you were offered to invest in does not have a roadmap or is very confusing, that project is nothing serious. and you would be clearly in a scam, because they would only give you promises and that to us as investors does not serve us. I'm not very good at short-term trading because I'm not very good at reading charts either. But if I'm very good at the long term, taking a few days to thoroughly research a project and then invest in the long term, whether it's a few months or a full semester, that pays off if you hit the right project. Always remember that every investment has its risk

Thank you for your post, it is very useful, I prefer, while I gain experience, to invest little, to learn from my mistakes, then, by that axiom that say: the more you invest the more you earn! I would dare to invest with more force, that depends naturally on the financial muscle of each one. without losing of sight what in every operation, there is a risk. The wise thing to do is; to minimize the bads or risky in pursuit of the success.

In my opinion, your point is right, but sometimes short-term would be more interesting than investing. Investing is important, I agree, but there are some tokens that costs "randomly".

i am agree with you. investors have a stable profit while traders should do effort and they may lose their money if they may make more profit

This is true, it is better to invest in a project you know the details about and can see the use case for it being able to generate revenue. Though trading can also be a good investment if you;re trading between projects you trust. If you learn and time the markets you can make huge returns rather then safe returns. Obviously, higher risk is higher reward.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

investing can be more profitable if you have some good knowledge, working hard to acquire more knowledge and strategies

• +1 1