Always try to be an investor instead of a short-term trader - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Always try to be an investor instead of a short-term trader

25 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

By the way, which exchange sites are you using for arbitrage ? 

I buy from LocalBitcoins in lower price and I sell on Paxful in higher price (Paxful they sell in high price via paypal). And sometimes when I have large capital i buy direct from LocalBitcoins to Yobit for a quick exchange and quick profit (from $200 profit per one trade! Fee of 4000 satoshi only) @Whited35

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

13 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

I buy from LocalBitcoins in lower price and I sell on Paxful in higher price (Paxful they sell in high price via paypal). And sometimes when I have large capital i buy direct from LocalBitcoins to Yobit for a quick exchange and quick profit (from $200 profit per one trade! Fee of 4000 satoshi only) @Whited35

Sounds interesting, at least Yobit and Paxful are common for both of us.You have already told me much about LBC but pardon me, I have not spent much time on that platform yet because I am getting busy just on other exchange sites. That withdraw fee 4000 Sats is on LBC?  

• +1 3

In order to be an investor and to earn passive income from staking or any other way you need to have a big investment  which is not possible for most of the people. 

• +1 2

I agree with you, day trading is very stressful and the loss rate increases. The best is to invest in the long run, where you will be psychologically stable as well and the profits is greater

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I am try to trade and profit. I make correct decisions until now for the most part but I do not invest for years or hold. I take a few profits but perhaps you are correct. These profit may be a hundred time more if we hold and not sell to take the money out.

• +1 2

This is completely true, investing in cryptocurrencies is better than day trading because it is less risky due to fluctuations in the price of cryptocurrencies, but you should choose the appropriate cryptocurrency for investment that has a good project in the field of crypto and a large value in the crypto market

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Both short time trading and long time Investment are good source of income in cryptoworld but believe me investment is less risky and more profitable especially when you choose a good coin with potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace because you won't have to stress yourself but in trading you have to be watching the market always and when you don't have good experience you easily lose which is bad so let's buy and hold for a long time to earn huge profit.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Sure there have some traders who are doing short term trading for aiming of certain capital, but after that they abort doing trading which will help them to get more and more.

So people should know that trading is like others business which contains risk and rewards, so all you have to do is to believe on what you are doing and do not give up too early. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't think that it's completely true.. each time has its good opportunities to buy and sell and each trader has his style! for me, i really prefer short-term trading and it's my way to earn good profits with low risk and in short times.. also i don't lose the chance to invest in some cryptocurrencies which i believe in their bright future.. so let's each one make his style to success in this field!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I understand that but as investor there are dangers too. Many people invested in 2018 when prices of altcoins were on the roof and lost all their money. Even if they bought Bitcoin they are still down by 50% and we are close to 3 years from this time. So being an investor is fine but the time you enter too is decisive to the profits or risk the investment contains.

• +1 2

Well investing in a coin and short term trading are different scenarios. Specially in the field of Crypto, you have to get detailed information and be sure that project would hit high for investment. And patience also comes there for investment and waiting for the coin to pump.

Sometime there may be goo option for investment and some time there maybe good option fot short term trading. If we talk about best profit we should go with the one that is profitable for us. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Working with a very profitable investment, but the work requires some experience and the use of reliable sites also because there are many unreliable and unprofitable sites, as after we put our money in it, it is stolen, so we must be careful when working with an investment

On 9/6/2020 at 10:15 PM, Izeal said:

Investing and short term trading is completely different sectors and we can investment if you invest up to 5-10 years. But I would choose short term trading because we can choose any coin and stocks for trading and we can't get profit all the time but if the price goes higher then we can gain hue amount. So, I would go for short term trading.

Its true sometimes short term trading can be good because long term investment sometimes can lost your time but end of the day you gain nothing. 

• +1 2

Perhaps it is better to make profit as sometimes market has opportunity. Why not sell with profit and wait to buy lower again. This is trading and it has risk too because if we have no experience we may make mistakes but with enough experience we can do that. The market offers a lot and we will be here for many years as I see it.

• +1 2

I advise everyone to work in trading and investing together because by doing so, you can achieve the highest return of profits during the two operations, but the bad thing is that we do not have good capital.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I thank you for the advice it is my plan first to make some crypto because I have nothing to invest and then trade. I know you said the opposite but I have to try and risk to make a small fund of crypto I hope to make bigger. I am learning about the crypto first like which are the good one to buy and which help with trade and will also learn trade for hours every day before I do. If I could I will invest instead but there is no funds for this.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I am learning about crypto for now but from what I find until this day it seems that investing is better than trading but the problem is that what can you do if you only have money close to one hundred dollars can you invest in bitcoin and wait to double to make two hundred or try another coin and hope it goes up ten times in a few months and gain a thousand but with risk to lose all the one hundred.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I always depend on the trading field and frankly I hate investment and I have not tried to work within it for a long time because I have suffered a lot of losses through sites and projects related to investment and in the end everyone has something to prefer

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/6/2020 at 8:28 PM, Tunuu said:

Yes mate i agree because am doing both and to say the truth, investing is paying me good than trading. Because i can trade everyday and earn maybe $5 and sometimes i lose. but i can make one invest for one/two weeks and i earn $100 quick

That's great mate I also think investing can be more profitable if you have some good knowledge on how to go about it as compared to trading because it is to risk and requires more tools to be successful,I tried trading before but the story is bad I got nocked out and currently I'm working hard to acquire more knowledge and strategies before I try my lucky again.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I agree that you need to invest. Potentially more earning opportunities. Moreover, trading takes time. And investments can bring passive income. Therefore, I gave up trading and started investing in structured deposits.

• +1 1

in these days thus is really hard to invest in Good project because already their are alot of projects doing scams .

I always choses binance listed coin for short their trading ( without Margin as well future trading ) . sometime I really makes massive profit from it .

• +1 2
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Students like me , it's very hard to invest and hold because we dont have a huge capital but after getting a good job or buisness holding is a possible way. I know the benefits of holding and the safety in holding but requires money. So as of know I rely on trading and earning. 

• +1 1

They are different in each other. Yes, there is much more higher chance that you can earn much more higher if you invest. But the advantage of short term trading is you can freely choose whether what coin you want. I mean if you see the first coin you been use in trading is decreasing or dumping, you can easily switch to other coin that you want and has a higher value. So for me, short term trade is much more good.

• +1 2

14 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

in these days thus is really hard to invest in Good project because already their are alot of projects doing scams .

I always choses binance listed coin for short their trading ( without Margin as well future trading ) . sometime I really makes massive profit from it .

True mate their are many scam projects out there, it's hard to find a legit one and your initiative of investing on binance's short listed coins for short term trade is a great one and nice to hear that it's profitable hopping to try it in future as well.

• +1 1