Always try to be an investor instead of a short-term trader - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Always try to be an investor instead of a short-term trader

Investor and relatively brief trading are two entirely opposite industries, and we will invest if you have a 5- to 10-year time horizon. 

However, I would prefer short-term trading because we can trade any coin or stock and we can't always make money.

Yes, my dear friend, I deal with you in all agreement. Continuing coding in the long run. Beginners with every threat is something much more important than becoming short-term traders in general. Short-term traders are the same people who strike the price of their work in general, and this matter needs strong people to have Power in technical analysis of currencies, OK expecting currency prices from a loss and a rise so dear, all you have to do is determine their currency, invest their bitcoin or ethereum work in general, buy them and store the digestion of the portfolio in the long term because you will definitely profit from it doubling your money in everything that means double Thank you very much

Yes, you are right  we can not get much profit from trading as much as invest  we can get money from investment, if you invest in more different  place, then you will get profit on the daily or weekly basis. 

Yes, you are right. You have tried both things and you have won with long-term investing more and higher profits. Then short-term trading has little profits in addition to it may bring you losses at times. I believe that what is called speculation is a good field and brings you profits.  Find the currencies you want to invest precisely, because there are many scam currencies

Investing is better than trading in my opinion, and each has its risks. We must be careful and pay attention and not put the capital in one place or in one currency.

Yes of course this is true when you want some squishy you have to invest them when you invest them you can earn more after investment when it goes to Big point you can get back your investment and invest again you can earn more in this way and a short time you can be a big investor after a short time.

I'm totaly agree with you, i'm invested before in one token and i'm lost my money because i'm not interested to all details, this token now is one of dead tokens.

I completely agree with you; being an investor is the best; traders simply stay in the same place. Consider this: when you are working hard to trade, someone buys a stock for around 0.003$ for about 3000 and they are launched, and this guy makes around $300,000; the guy saw an opportunity and took advantage of it; imagine the trader, how long would it take him to make the same money?

Iam new with crypto currency,I shall continue to learn from the professionals.Actually,use to think trading is more of advantage than investing.My view was that by trading ur expecting gains at every moment of trading while if you invest,the investment depends on market dynamics.

Dear friend, thank you for this wonderful post and for targeted advice that is very useful for members in particular. We are novices. I hope that the post will reach all members and benefit from it. Certainly, we need patience to enter the world of trading.
Good luck

Thank you dear for information I am new on this field of crypto so, I am gaining knowledge about that. I think without knowledge doing investment and trading is lose of money. For investment and trading we need proper knowledge and experience. So, I first gain this then start trading and investing.

Making money in emerging projects is understandable, but I could not understand how I can make money from a downward project. I think I need to know a lot about this field. In any case, it is evident that any project needs a good study before starting it

You must understand what investments are: once you understand always what they are, investing may also be really challenging and particularly you are looking for the magical moment in which to invest, others start well and end up wealthy, and some have completely collapsed.

Investment is direct path of erning while trading and getting free btc are time consuming and slow processes. So if you want to earn quickly then try to invest.this is great thing

As a newbie and beginner here I am thankful to you for this knowledge. Yours this post increased my knowledge about investing. Investing is also important when it comes to earn money. I will try my best to invest more to earn more

Well said. The investment decision is the best decision to preserve your capital and multiply the profits, but we must not forget that in order to win we must gain experience with the possibility of losing us at the beginning of our learning, but we don't have to give up, but rather work hard to reach our goals.

I agree with that very much because the greater the percentage of money that you invest in the currency field, the greater the profit rate, so it is not correct that the more you earn money that you took and did not invest, this will never make you happy to be a rich person.

I totally agree with you, being an investor is the best, traders just stay and remain in the same place, just look at it this way , when you are working hard to trade someone buys a stock say around 0.003$ for about 3000 and they are lauched , and this guy gets around 300,000$ the guy looked for an opportunity and it worked, imagine this the trader, how long it would take him to make the same money

It's important to think long-term when it comes to investing. That means resisting the urge to try and make a quick profit by trading shares back and forth. Instead, focus on finding good companies and holding onto their stock for the long haul. That way you'll make money as the company grows and prospers over time.