Always try to be an investor instead of a short-term trader - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Always try to be an investor instead of a short-term trader

Investing is difficult and full of risks, the percentage of loss in it is large, but there is no guaranteed profit in life unless it is very small. Accept the loss as your mentor and benefit from it from the coming balls, And if you study the market well, you will win, but be careful.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Only by working hard can we achieve something. Only knowledge and experience can lead us to success. We must learn. By learning from experienced jar members, we can become good traders and investors and take advantage of cryptocurrency.

As a short time trader you can only make small profit but if you also invest in some projects you can make huge profit from them. mainly I joined in yobit ieo which are very much profitable to me, friends let's try investing.

We all have reasons why we are here and that reason will be achieve in due cost but what is our capability that we will achieve our aims and objective is the potential we all have and it differs from each other's so let everyone suggest what he or she wants to do.

I lean toward contributing that day exchanging, contributing required a ton of patients however when you win you win greater yet exchanging can just give little benefits yet can likewise lose alot and hang.

This this a good topic, it is more preferably to work as an investor instead of short-term trader, with investment your future is secure if you mange it well and acquired the rightful knowledge before you bug into it, there are many benefit than being an investor will give you than just being a short-term trader. Investment opens your eye to many opportunities and open your brain down to think always rather than being a short-term trader.

Investing is always a very profitable option since with it you rest from the stress caused by the financial market and in short-term trading operations, apart from generating profits passively, which is the freedom that every trader seeks as a goal.

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable information. I am still a beginner in the world of investment and trading and I am learning and gaining knowledge and experience from active members like you. Good luck.

• +2 1

Yes, when I started working with investment, I started seeking to work in small currencies with a quick profit, at first I gained a little quickly, but with time I began to lose, so I decided to invest this money in currencies that have a strong project and now I profit reasonably well.

• +1 1

Dear friend, this is something we need to see, being a discoverer can be a really good thing if we learn to love it but it is important to define what it is so that we can truly be able to define everything so we need a perfect stand Run this market and that is, we can be investors, investors can do a lot of research.

7 minutes ago, Hayamo said:

My friend, I hope you are fine
I don't have much information about investing
But I think you should be calm, be patient, gather enough information and gain experience so that you do not suffer loss
Then you can invest

@Hayamo To make any investment you have to have knowledge, know what we should and want to do, it is not something simple, to make a trade you must take several aspects into consideration, for example, the need we have for capital, if our economies are very bad and we have little capital to invest,
it is best to do fast trading to obtain quick profits but if we do not need to spend on things for the home in a short time, we can choose to hold and seek long-term profits, there are other factors, but those are the ones that motivate the most.

I agreed with you dear, but I think that the short time investment is more easier and affordable for the new members, while being a investor require full knowledge and experience of the cryptocurrency market, so the new members should endeavour to seek proper knowledge of the cryptocurrency world if they want be long time investors, thank you so much.

Yes of course. Investing is the way to go. Maybe in the short run trading is better but for the long run investing is more beneficial, you just have to be careful about your plan of investing. 

• +3 1

You are absolutely right my dear fellow. I am agree with you. We should become investor instead of short term trader because investment can give  us more profit. I like your post dear fellow and i definitely appreciate your post.

Dear members, I wish interest and profit to all of you. Investment and trade in the short term are two different aspects of trading encrypted currencies. Everyone chooses his method according to his gains, needs and requirements. It is true that long-term investment reaps more profits, but short trade reaps tangible profits

• +3 1

Investing for people of good minds is more beneficial because it returns a good profit, perhaps in a little long period, but it is more secure and more reliable for profit from working in order to earn money for a short period and then stop

Yes, my friend, you are right..trading and investment are two sides of the same coin..and they give the same result, which is money..but trading is instant profit and it can end or be exposed to economic problems. As for investment, it gives us many opportunities for success, and we must work hard until we reach our dream

• +2 1

Yes my friend .  All people always strive to be the best and to be successful people in terms of profit and success in their work.  From my personal point of view, achieving the best profits does not always mean relying on a repetitive and boring routine. Looking up is a good and wonderful thing to reach.  Personally, I do not know much about trading and investing, but I hear a lot about the great investment benefits compared to trading, so you must learn the two and choose the best between them all the time.

• +2 1

To be successful, you must have a lot of knowledge and patience before starting to trade cryptocurrencies. Trading and investing needs a lot of experience and patience. You must be a long-term owner and not a day trader. Experts expect that the price of Bitcoin will become one million dollars within several years, so I advise you to increase  Your investment in Bitcoin.

Yes mate i agree because am doing both and to say the truth, investing is paying me good than trading. Because i can trade everyday and earn maybe $5 and sometimes i lose. but i can make one invest for one/two weeks and i earn $100 quick. 

Yes, my friend, you are right that a person is a better investor than a merchant. I can trade publications and earn money, but investment is much better, and with time investing becomes a great benefit to me. 

• +4 1

Hi dear 

Yes you are right i am agree with you people should try both fields investing and trading , then which give them most profit they should go with that and in my views investment is more profitable than trading.

All the best thank you

My friend dear thank you for the good I'm still a newbie and need this information, I thought that trading, investments sides of the same coin, but today I knew that they were all one at a time and presented to the investment of a good thing a good trading I wish you all good and thank you.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello my friend, the field is not set in this way because investment is important and at the same time trading also makes great profits, so when entering cryptocurrencies, the money management policy must be followed properly, for example dividing money into three sections, which are storage, investment and trading in order to achieve a good result ....

• +2 1

Investing is always a very profitable option since with it you rest from the stress caused by the financial market and in short-term trading operations, apart from generating profits passively, which is the freedom that every trader seeks as a goal.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day