Always try to be an investor instead of a short-term trader - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Always try to be an investor instead of a short-term trader

I agree with you as I am also interested in both trading and investment but right now I am not doing anything as I don't have much experience and required knowledge about them.So Firstly I want To learn about it amd want to observe the market thoroughly then I'll get involved in it.As I think without proper information it could be risky.

Hello, I still don't know much about the traders, but they gave me this recommendation that indicates that it is the key to success in order to succeed, it is to buy cheap and sell expensive, just that, it doesn't matter if the bitcoin is at $30,000, you have to wait for its value to go down to just think about investing.

What valuable advice it really convinced me!
I am completely new to the world of cryptocurrencies and do not have enough experience.
I did not start my investment project or in trading!
So I really need help advice.

This is the best advice for beginners who do not have experience in analysis or speculation, as the market will quickly swallow up their money. Therefore, they have to invest in good currencies, as they will not be harmful or cause them to lose in the medium and long term.

Yes, investing money in a single cryptocurrency and in the short term or rushing to make the right decision about the right currency to invest.Avoid these the right way to make more money safely and securely.  Don’t rush and control your feelings and if you fail and know that the presence of loss is for everyone and so you will be a successful trader.

On 9/6/2020 at 8:02 PM, lharost said:

This is one of those things that many beginners seems to forget, most of the time they think they can make more money in the market by just trading short-term which is not true at all specially in bear markets, if you are one of those people that tried both trading and investing for long enough you should know by now that investing over all works better if you know how to research thoroughly on projects (like roadmap, team members and most importantly their delivery of promises) and hand pick the best of them, but be careful and remember you should be really paying attention to every single detail in their project and you should not ignore even smallest problems that you see withing the project and you should invest accordingly.

So if you truly want to make money in both bull and bear market my suggestion is go ahead and do extensive research about trending projects in crypto that have larger market caps (because they are less risky to hold) and buy them at a better price preferably using TA and remember to diversify your capital into different coins, this certainly will be the easier way of getting profit in this market since you trust the project and you didn't bought blindly that you would feel any kind of stress or regret it moments later.

@lharost

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful publication, where the diversification of capital into many cryptocurrencies and reliable ones. A person can win a lot. We have to choose the right way for that and benefit from that in diversification and dividing the capital into many parts. Happy Day

thanks for your post, it's far very useful, i opt for, while i advantage enjoy, to make investments little, to study from my mistakes, then, by way of that axiom that say: the extra you invest the extra you earn! i would dare to make investments with more force, that relies upon clearly on the economic muscle of each one. with out losing of sight what in each operation, there is a chance. the sensible aspect to do is; to minimize the bads or unstable in pursuit of the fulfillment.

Investing in the long or short term depends on the patience that a person has, I really prefer long-term investments, simply because they allow me to save and earn money, today I live from small investments of years ago, just work and reinvest  earnings from trading or virtual mining.

On 9/6/2020 at 10:02 PM, lharost said:

This is one of those things that many beginners seems to forget, most of the time they think they can make more money in the market by just trading short-term which is not true at all specially in bear markets, if you are one of those people that tried both trading and investing for long enough you should know by now that investing over all works better if you know how to research thoroughly on projects (like roadmap, team members and most importantly their delivery of promises) and hand pick the best of them, but be careful and remember you should be really paying attention to every single detail in their project and you should not ignore even smallest problems that you see withing the project and you should invest accordingly.

So if you truly want to make money in both bull and bear market my suggestion is go ahead and do extensive research about trending projects in crypto that have larger market caps (because they are less risky to hold) and buy them at a better price preferably using TA and remember to diversify your capital into different coins, this certainly will be the easier way of getting profit in this market since you trust the project and you didn't bought blindly that you would feel any kind of stress or regret it moments later.

@lharost yes my friend and you have a tenth a confirmation and you are obviously 100 percent right. I got something new from your post my friend this is all of information and thanks for sharing this experience with crypto Talk members. I will surely apply my Deezer devices in my working method. 💕😍🥰

• +1 1

In my opinion, long term trading is best for those who are new to crypto and long term trading time.  Prices fluctuate in crypto markets, if you have to have a good idea about market prices by trading short term.  Short term trading is more likely to be lost if the price of the coin decreases and if it is for the long term then the price can be traded over time to increase.

• +5 1

42 minutes ago, Sharif4847 said:

In my opinion, long term trading is best for those who are new to crypto and long term trading time.  Prices fluctuate in crypto markets, if you have to have a good idea about market prices by trading short term.  Short term trading is more likely to be lost if the price of the coin decreases and if it is for the long term then the price can be traded over time to increase.

That's actually true, new traders will find it very hard to make short-term profitable trades, well which is due to the fact that they just entered the space and have no idea how things work yet.

They can just easily pick 2-3 good projects, and put a very small amount in each one of them and wait for a while so that they get into positive and sell them for a bit of profit, but it's very important to not invest too much specially if you're going to wait for long-term profit since if you put large amounts of money into coins and tokens you might need your funds for your expenses after some time and that means you could be forced to sell in loss.

Edited by lharost

Yes dear i agree to your statement if you are only trader then you will earn a meager amount but if you invest also then you will get enormous amount and you will get a lot in a very short time so always be an invester if you have the strength to start it...

• +1 1

Yeah I think in this topic you are right and it is very attractive and best topic I think. So don't waste your time and be an investment and investor I think so itis the best choice. Invest and earn so we'll.

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend you are right. So if you have no ey then it is true become long time investor because it is the best topic I think invest for the long term it is more beneficial because crypto price always fluctuations.

• +2 1

My dear friend you are right.  I think those who invest invest in quality work.  I like to invest.  It is possible to earn good money by investing in the right way.  There are many investment sites.  You need to gain good knowledge about investing before investing. Thank you.

I am not good at day trading and we can trade the same pair and the same capital but i can trade everyday and earn maybe $5 and something i lose and i can make one invest for one two week and i earn $100 quick.

Exactly dear friend and I prefer to be an investor because I have better profits and above all it made my life less complicated trading since this trading you have to spend much more time and it is much more complex to obtain profits therefore I prefer to invest
A big greeting to the whole community

Yes, my friend, I agree with you on this. To be a better investor than trading because this moves you to another level of profit, but you have to understand what the investment is accurately and correctly so that you do not lose everything. Pay attention to all the small details. Here in this forum you are a winner in any case .

I agree with you my friend. There is a saying that "In the end, the hodlers are the last one to laugh" that is so true. daytrading is only viable in futures or margin trading. In the long term spot trading is more viable. Buy low and sell high that is my main motto. Good luck in your earnings my friends

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

We can earn easily by investing but I think trading is best because for investment we must and first play games for 10 times then we can invest our payments in investment box and by investing we can earn only 10 percent maximum but if we have enough money and we became a trader and learn all secrets about trading then it's easy for us earn a lot instead of investment. 

• +2 1

Long term trade is better then invest for new members.But not always.If you just become a long term trader then you don't grow as much. Initially it is good but not alway.

I have lot of interest for shot time trading, but with the explanation made by the author of the topic, it is good to also have intentions for investment but i think those with lot of funds will have plans to invest. But those with little capital will always consider doing short trading

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 9/7/2020 at 12:28 AM, Tunuu said:

Yes mate i agree because am doing both and to say the truth, investing is paying me good than trading. Because i can trade everyday and earn maybe $5 and sometimes i lose. but i can make one invest for one/two weeks and i earn $100 quick

Yeah i agree with that . Investment is more profitable than trading . In trading it took a long time and you have to do many times to earn profit. Sometimes you may lose. But in investment you have to do for 1 time and that's it. It is really quick way to earn money. 

IThanks for your advise.I was confused whether or not I will invest or trade.But itrading doesnot gives thatucj profit if the trafing is low and you have to work hard in trading.But in investment you only have to give your coin to a secure site for someday and earn much more profit without any hesitation.

• +1 1