Ethereum Bridge MetaMask Mobile App - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Ethereum Bridge MetaMask Mobile App

This is the new version of previous MetaMask wallet which was live on September 2, 2020 for both iOS and Android phone users. Now MetaMask is both Wallet and secure browser. An essence to create this topic is to let members  know how easily they can utilize their tokens in so many ways on their smartphone wherever they are.

118668363_669347780342356_9164275318136793551_n.thumb.png.f58c8157b7aa63442c9399e0c7b76970.png

I think most of you guys are already familiar with MetaMask browser extension which plays as a bridge to connect wallet to different DEXes like Uniswap and other Ethereum based platforms but now, this app allows you to connect MetaMask to different exchanges like Uniswap, Kyber Swap, Tokenlon, 1inch,Totle Swap, DeFiZap,and Radar Relay directly on its native browser.

118685798_756873071767657_6418886733590940496_n.thumb.png.f300d4db6c5f799bec7cc3eabd958ae7.png

It is fully decentralized and non-custodian wallet so that you can have full control over your funds and wallet private keys. 

118790535_1687317588104038_3178434970580365256_n.thumb.png.caf38ad2acf49c0cef7d56b58494e48e.png

How to use this app:-

• Once you download and install this app on your smartphone, create or restore your Ethereum wallet by using seed phrases. If you are about to create wallet, do not forget to make and offline copy for 12 words secret wallet seed phrases.
  • Create a strong password(Remember you need to use this password every time while accessing this app) 
  • Now fund your wallet with ETH or any ERC-20 tokens. For tokens, you need to manually add tokens.

118825698_316899216053659_1762740259859988885_n.thumb.png.e8ebdf86ff925a9ca117b91d378da488.png

Technical details about this app:-

• Current app version 1.0.2
  • Supports Android OS 4.4 and up and iOS 11.0 or later

Developer Email:-

• mobile.admin@metamask.io

App download links for both iOS and Android users:-

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

I have downloaded and installed this app in my mobile but didn't use it. I was looking for reviews but after reading your post. I made my mind to use it now. But I am still afraid of mobile apps.Where the hack is easy for hackers and I would lose my assets. I am still using web extension at Mozilla Firefox. Which very safe browser. Mobiles can easily hack through Bluetooth and in a few minutes your mobile phone clone can be generated. For me still P. C is best for cryptocurrency. 

• +1 4

9 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

I made my mind to use it now. But I am still afraid of mobile apps.Where the hack is easy for hackers and I would lose my assets.

If you prefer some tricks, it would not be that easy for hackers to hack your smartphone to steal your assets.

• Always download apps from authorized stores i.e. PlayStore, App Store, etc.
  • If some applications are asking you more permissions then immediately remove them
  • Do not root your phone so that your sensitive system data will be easily compromised
  • Do not use public WiFi to access your wallet

That's it. In the case of this wallet app, it needs password to access whenever you open it after an exit. Also one of the secure wallet is inside it. I have not found any bug while using this app yet. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It seems that the features provided by this application are good, but are the fees within the application high and is it reliable because there are a lot of applications in the application store and most of them are not reliable

5 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

It seems that the features provided by this application are good, but are the fees within the application high and is it reliable because there are a lot of applications in the application store and most of them are not reliable

@Zaino34 MetaMask is famous ethereum wallet to store ERC-20 tokens as it is non-custodial and the safest one. In the case of fee, it is network fee so we can not accuse wallet itself for the high transaction fee. Note that you can customize fee inside this app. 

• +1 1

8 hours ago, REVEN1234 said:

Thank you so much for not sharing it.  But I have never seen this app before.  This is the first time I saw it.  I don't know what the work will be like here.  However, I am not interested in working here.  But once I try.  Here's how.  Thanks

I absolutely did not get your points. If you have no idea about this app, you might try downloading it. If you have difficulties in using this app, you might ask the questions to this community so that we can assist you effectively.

• +1 1

Your review for the app is very appreciate the app seems to less risk and scarm but you have upload the payment proof that is why I am scare

• +1 1

On 9/16/2020 at 4:42 PM, mahmud93 said:

Your review for the app is very appreciate the app seems to less risk and scarm but you have upload the payment proof that is why I am scare

I did not get your point correctly. Have you performed some researches before creating this post here ? What payment proof are you willing to see since it is already the best and reputed non-custodian wallet ! Kindly search in the internet about MetaMask. 

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I did not get your point correctly. Have you performed some researches before creating this post here ? What payment proof are you willing to see since it is already the best and reputed non-custodian wallet ! Kindly search in the internet about MetaMask. 

@whited23 offcus i make some research about the oh how secure it is and i found the is legit but apps is not 100 percent trusted since hackers can hack it easily than web version and our assets needs proper secure

• +1 1

7 hours ago, mahmud93 said:

@whited23 offcus i make some research about the oh how secure it is and i found the is legit but apps is not 100 percent trusted since hackers can hack it easily than web version and our assets needs proper secure

Only hardware wallets are 100% secure. Friend get it clearly, hackers can not hack it easily if you have not done following things yet.

• Installed this app on rooted device
  • Visiting and clicking on the malicious sites
  • Exposing wallet seeds 
  • Have installed malware infected apps
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

7 hours ago, Frank castle said:

@Whited35Due to the multiplicity of similar applications, the charter has begun to decline, so we must do an extensive search for it before starting to work on it

You are not wrong. Especially, I am more concerned regarding the clone app. Mostly if you locate TRON blockchain, it is looking like so many Ethereum-based products or platforms are cloned into TRON blockchain. But anyway, I have well-tested this app before writing this review. Simply, it is safe. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I hear a lot about meta mask wallet but when i download metamask app from play store i didn't like it. It was not simple and easy as others. But now reading your post i think new version is good for use as seen in your given photos. 

• +1 1

I'm using the meta mask mobiile version and it's really great. The wallet is complete non-custodial and it supports almost all the features that are available in the chrome extension version of the meta mask wallet. The app also supports finger-print feature and it's something more we see than chrome extension. And the tour features for explaining the tutorial is great for beginner using the app.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 9/25/2020 at 2:35 PM, Ridam said:

I'm using the meta mask mobiile version and it's really great. The wallet is complete non-custodial and it supports almost all the features that are available in the chrome extension version of the meta mask wallet. 

Maybe, you love it the most, you can directly use Uniswap even on your smartphone, this app has made it possible. Uniswap is one of the most used swapping protocol for me and this app is looking pretty cool to help me 😊

• +1 1

Well, thanks for sharing, app is rly cool and interesting for me, but i have question, i didnt find this app in app store? is he supports ios?

• +1 1

On 10/5/2020 at 12:05 AM, Pavel Mihniuk said:

I was looking for reviews but after reading your post. I made my mind to use it now.

Good luck because this app is working perfectly here is no doubt. In previous, there were some bugs but in the latest version of this app, I have found no problem.

On 10/8/2020 at 9:53 PM, AnetASk said:

Well, thanks for sharing, app is rly cool and interesting for me, but i have question, i didnt find this app in app store? is he supports ios?

Why not? Check this link to find the app in AppStore https://apps.apple.com/us/app/metamask/id1438144202 . Thanks. 

• +4 1

17 hours ago, raykeliu89 said:

Greetings friend, thanks for the information, I have always used metamask from the extension of my browser, and thanks to your publication I found out that metamask has its own browser. excellent.

Yes, it has built-in browser inside the app from which you can access so many DApps based on the ethereum blockchain network. The most interesting thing is, you can even swap tokens on Uniswap by using this app on your smartphone. 

4 hours ago, hamxaxh said:

Nowadays it is very useful app because there is a lot of hacker present to snatch our data through browser. I really appreciate to maker of this app. Thanks for securing our life.

I have tested the app before creating this post. It is safest wallet without any doubt. If you face any difficulties, you might write a letter to core developer team and good news is, they are  most active to response your support tickets. 

I use metamask browser extension all the time it's easy and fast,I heard about the application but I'm not fan with it and I remove it from phone ,but now if there any new updates about decentralized exchange I think I will use, Thanks for the information 

• Useful or interesting 1

18 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I use metamask browser extension all the time it's easy and fast,I heard about the application but I'm not fan with it and I remove it from phone ,but now if there any new updates about decentralized exchange I think I will use, Thanks for the information 

You might love to use it because it has made the things even easier to access DApp even by using your smartphones. You need not to have browser extensions to access the platforms like Uniswap and other popular DApps.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

You might love to use it because it has made the things even easier to access DApp even by using your smartphones. You need not to have browser extensions to access the platforms like Uniswap and other popular DApps.

I see in play store that only 100k download the application and use it, that's mean the majority use the browser extension much more not like trust Wallet who have more than 1 million downloads 

• +1 1

14 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I see in play store that only 100k download the application and use it, that's mean the majority use the browser extension much more not like trust Wallet who have more than 1 million downloads 

The problem with MetaMask is, there is not automated Token displaying features that's why  users are finding Trust wallet more useful than MetaMask. I have written a letter to core devs of MetaMask and they were serious in this matter. You might expect that sort of feature on MetaMask wallet in near future too. It is still not bad to use MetaMask wallet if you have an idea to add tokens manually once transaction is completed to come in your wallet. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

15 hours ago, scorpiali said:

@scorpiali The number of downloads doesn't determine the quality and feature of an application, you should be sure about that. The trust wallet is really good wallet and I'm personally using it but talking about Metamask though the number of downloads is less it has great feature for in-built security. If you are using extension version, you can use the same account in your Mobile phone and access your Crypto account through both devices.

And mobiles are easily portable, which means you can carry your Metamask wallet with you anywhere 😊

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This app looks easy to use. but I prefer to continue using my browser with its extension for Metamask, with the mobile app you can be exposed to hackers, with some mobile app updates for all transactions I recommend the extension is already the decision of each one.has already happened with some  with mobile updates you could expose to being hacked or before downloading it, know which link you are using to avoid being hacked.

• +2 1