KryptoCibule: A New Malware Threat - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

KryptoCibule: A New Malware Threat

On 9/5/2020 at 12:21 PM, Whited35 said:

Avast, Avg, Bitdefender etc all are tested antivirus software for me. Kaspersky and Bitdifender are good but they badly affected my PC performance. Once your subscription plan ends, you might switch to ESET. Good thing is, there is referral system. More you invite, more will be your subscription duration 😉.

Oh yes, I moved from AVG to Avast and been using avast before started doing cryptocurrency, no security issues whatsoever. Subscription is still far away from exhausting but after that, def going to try ESET. Might contact you for referral then. Always been wanting a more crypto-based security system.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

15 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Oh yes, I moved from AVG to Avast and been using avast before started doing cryptocurrency, no security issues whatsoever. Subscription is still far away from exhausting but after that, def going to try ESET. Might contact you for referral then. Always been wanting a more crypto-based security system.

No worries. You might switch it to it whenever you feel comfortable. By the way, I really wanted to know, is Avast is working properly to block any sort of cryptojacking attempts from the malicious sites? 

That is really very harmful. Thank you for making all of us known to it!

Many people are using torrent files these days as they are premium softwares for free

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Rubayat02 said:

Many people are using torrent files these days as they are premium softwares for free

So serious problem is on the way. As I have previously stated, users are attracted to the Torrent clients to download pirated software where malware are carefully masked to make further attack successful. 

The world of cryptography is full of fraudsters and pirates, and every person who wants to enter torrent sites must protect himself well. The fraud methods you talk about have spread a lot recently and have killed a very large number of encryption users and the worst way is to put a miner inside your computer

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thats pretty serious , and do they get to your computer through the links they send you or should I read your link that you have provided, now am scared because I have my PC at home that is not working well and this is because of the simple reason something is up with it, some of the sites have restricted me trying to use them they keep on telling me am not secure to use them , this is really serious, thanks for this update. This is a must read.

• +1 2

1 hour ago, Mike1515 said:

and do they get to your computer through the links they send you or should I read your link that you have provided, now am scared because I have my PC at home that is not working well

I did not get it clearly. Did you mean your PC is not working properly and you suspect possible hacking on it ? Previously, did you visit some sites with bunch of aggressive ads and unwanted trackers ? If yes, possibly your device got malware infected. Use Malware scanner tools like MalwareByte. 

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this important warning to all members of the CryptoTalk forum, that torrents contain many malicious and programs that target users of cryptocurrencies if you download them to computers and steal all your personal data, and therefore we must be careful And that we do not download any unknown program

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 9/11/2020 at 6:31 PM, Nezar said:

The fraud methods you talk about have spread a lot recently and have killed a very large number of encryption users and the worst way is to put a miner inside your computer

Cryptojacking is responsible to mine currencies according to the interests of malware operators. Fortunately, if you are not visiting unwanted site and have installed a good premium antivirus software, you are protected. 

The torrent site contains many free files and I use it to download movies and programs, but it is a dangerous site because it contains a lot of viruses, so I stopped using it a while ago.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I don't understand the world of hacking, I just understand that it's bad for cryptocurrency, but I really believe in bitcoin security with its blockchain, it all depends The stupidity of careless people who usually get hacked

• +5 1

Malware attack is serious cyber attack on you computer. This is a such system that your all data can be stolen and even you didn't know this. Before downloading any app or software be careful about it's permission and security. If you download wrong app then unistall that app. 

• +2 1

I think some hackers step up their game so better to be careful and always download to the trusted one. Better to buy genuine products from trusted store, don't always rely on pirated one because aside from you could help the company to earn a profit, you also prevent yourself from hacker.

I think it getting broad and more advanced ( malware) and cyber scammers have carefully pinned it into the pirated torrent files. It is not advisable to download pirated torrent files because it can put you into trouble

If you are crypto user than always know your limits. If you are exposing your privacy for downloading any pirated movie then make sure that the device you are using has nothing personal of you. Keep your crypto things and torrent or privacy issue thing on different devices. Don't risk. And don't trust everyone easily. Always update your security. 

• +2 1

3 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

Malware attack is serious cyber attack on you computer. This is a such system that your all data can be stolen and even you didn't know this. Before downloading any app or software be careful about it's permission and security. If you download wrong app then unistall that app. 

@malik6314193 Scammers mask virus in software very carefully. Despite adopting several security precaution we get stocked into their trap so it will be better to get regular updates from researchers. If I find any new updates, I will surely update here.  

On 9/2/2020 at 10:44 PM, Whited35 said:

Malware is looking advanced and cyber criminals have carefully masked it into the pirated torrent files. Once user downloaded such malware loaded software then his real story of troubles will be starting because it is appeared to be multi tasking malware to damage everything! 

Oh so now we need to download any software on the internet with very safely because if some one download to torrent site and upload to his site then users dont know that this software is downloaded from torrent site for protection possibly you need to install an updated anti virus software .

19 hours ago, P A Ashif said:

If you are crypto user than always know your limits. If you are exposing your privacy for downloading any pirated movie then make sure that the device you are using has nothing personal of you. Keep your crypto things and torrent or privacy issue thing on different devices. Don't risk. And don't trust everyone easily. Always update your security. 

Especially, we have to extra careful while downloading software from the torrent sites. Movies are less harmful in a compression of malware infected program files. Some torrent clients are themselves loaded with full of trackers to monitor users' activities. 

So far I have not been a victim of any malware and the simple reason behind it is that I do not download unnecessary files and do not click on the malicious looking links

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

The use of torrent is somewhat dangerous because it exposes the private IP address, but to avoid this problem, those who use torrent must use a proxy or a VPN to hide their IP address.

I use Torrent sites to download videos will it be dangerous ? I have not downloaded programs but animated gifs and videos are oftenly downloaded by using a Torrent client.

16 minutes ago, ShiNorton said:

I use Torrent sites to download videos will it be dangerous ? I have not downloaded programs but animated gifs and videos are oftenly downloaded by using a Torrent client.

Hi, @ShiNortondownloading videos are also dangerous on the Torrent sites. If you open torrent sites without adblockers or antivirus, so many trackers monitors your activities and you often see dangerous adware. Also, take it in your mind that, animated gif can also contains dangerous virus in them. 

• +3 1

Of course, this is very sad! And we all need to understand that in recent years, you need to be as vigilant as possible , because your funds can be stolen very easily, and you will not notice it. The fact is that every day, scammers are getting stronger and smarter, coming up with various attempts to steal your funds!

• +2 1

3 hours ago, TimopheyKa said:

Of course, this is very sad! And we all need to understand that in recent years, you need to be as vigilant as possible , because your funds can be stolen very easily, and you will not notice it. The fact is that every day, scammers are getting stronger and smarter, coming up with various attempts to steal your funds!

@TimopheyKa It is the alert for the all of users who are using the torrent sites to download the random files. Malware infected files often come from such torrent clients and malware operators can easily steal the funds from the victim's wallets. 

• +3 1

I think that using torrent is a bit dangerous because the real address is visible on the network between peers and this can cause a loophole to access the victim's computer, so whoever uses torrent should install system protection tools such as an anti-virus or anti-malware.

• +1 2
  • +2 3