Write my experiences to share some time in Cryptotalk - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Write my experiences to share some time in Cryptotalk

Telling the experiences to you as a receiving audience is a bit of a fun and educational topic for me, maybe many people in this forum are planted to talk about topics that they don't know or for pure convenience.
If you have taken a look at my profile, you realize that I share many experiences of mine and learning obtained, this is what this cryptotalk forum is about discussing teaching bodybuilding and understanding the different modalities of each corner of the crypto planet.
Stay on top of my post friend, I hope to be in this amazing forum for a long time and be able to tell you the best of my learning and how I have lived it and how I apply it in my daily life.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 8
  • +2 8
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

I have a small experience in this forum because I am a newbie here. 

Experiences - when I am coming in this site after 5 days I see the many people can post in this forum, so I have a little knowledge about crypto currency. Then I am  create my account in this forum and post something. But it first time, when I do 5 posts I cannot take payment with this forum so I can upset, I am scroll my yobit account again and again and suddenly I do refresh, then I noticed they do  payments. And then I am feeling happy, because it's my first online payment of Bitcoin. 5000 Satoshi !!

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

what to write? hmmmmmm there were so many experience to discuss 😄 

There was a project that i worked with, it was 0.065 USD per token at ICO that was almost 4PHP in my country!

I worked hard and we accept the project in private with the community management aside from having the bounty.

and as we all know every project will come to end and some of them will go to market listing and then it goes!

The token price gone wild and became 1.40 USD each WOW!

I got 98,000 tokens but that was not really that cool as i got the tokens when the market was  0.2 USD each! but still a good price to have but i really wanting those more than a USD each! but still i thank the highness for having it! 19,600 USD and some bonuses from the owner of the project which i made a total of 24,000 USD. Is this a worht to share? BTW the project work is 2 months and after 2 months when the contract ends we received the tokens YES WE! as there were 20 private workers 😄 and 1000 + bounty participants

6 minutes ago, star11 said:

Wow that was an amazing experience, Could be better if you cashed it out at $1. You are also frontline to winning the coveted top prize and I wish you the best.

A house an lot + a car if  that happened! i was wishing that time that i can get those but suddenly it is not for me! i as in a campaign also which gave me more than 36K tokens with an ATH of 3.45 USD per token though they decided to send payment to participants for 12 months! but i got the tokes at 0.56 USD 😞 

How about my experience in Cryptotalk forum. This is a forum where I am very active and visit this forum 3 times a day even if it's only for reading, and I rarely write for topics that I don't like. may you know, I am very inactive on other crypto forums. this is my great experience.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

I am a newbie here. It is also my first time to be active join in the forum after i break for trading. Sometimes i feel disapointed because i can't understand with several topics which are commented by many members here. I ever had unforgetable experience, yesterday i was false to explain between coins and tokens, i quoted someone and i wrote all i that i knew in my quote, and all my explanation was very wrong. Fortunately   i met a friend who gave me the brief explanation about these, how thankful i am for have the new knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

experience in cryptotalk , i was sharing with all friend and member here i like for help to all new want to earn in bounty ,and i was create a lettile tutor how earn in bounty and how to manage but this is a basic from the way to earn , and so far all member is respect and give more sugges to me and getting knowledge from a master or from all member with more experience in trading , in a bounty hunter or in a work as freelancer.

keep for respect for this forum and lets give usefull sharing.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

my experience is only limited since i’m just a newbie here. i haven’t reach out my first day here since i’ve been here for about a couple of hours. but i might be addicted to this because it gives me a wide range of ideas about this world. though sometimes i didn’t get what some topics about the forum was all about. 

• +2 2

I have good experiences here on the forum, and my experience that fascinates me a lot is the friends I met on the forum of the friendly and tolerant members and I'm really happy to have met them

• +1 1

On 10/26/2019 at 9:20 PM, cryptokram said:

what to write? hmmmmmm there were so many experience to discuss 😄 

There was a project that i worked with, it was 0.065 USD per token at ICO that was almost 4PHP in my country!

I worked hard and we accept the project in private with the community management aside from having the bounty.

and as we all know every project will come to end and some of them will go to market listing and then it goes!

The token price gone wild and became 1.40 USD each WOW!

I got 98,000 tokens but that was not really that cool as i got the tokens when the market was  0.2 USD each! but still a good price to have but i really wanting those more than a USD each! but still i thank the highness for having it! 19,600 USD and some bonuses from the owner of the project which i made a total of 24,000 USD. Is this a worht to share? BTW the project work is 2 months and after 2 months when the contract ends we received the tokens YES WE! as there were 20 private workers 😄 and 1000 + bounty participants

That is cool. What an experience "kabayan" maybe if you have some extra time I can talk to you and you give me some advice and what to do in crypto industry. I learned about bitcoin early 2017 but I don't know how it works. My classmates are earning a lot but still I don't know how it works. They are so busy to teach me. And I am also so busy on reviewing on my board exam. Now that I have work and I am lucky that my work does not required a lot of time I have a lot of free time I am little by little learning about this industry. But I want to learn more I am becoming addictive to this industry. Maybe I want to work on a project like you did. I think your expirience is so cool.

If you tell people about your experiences, either failing or successful, will make them benefit from it and overcome that failed experience.
They follow the successful experience and this will make them short in time

THINK POSITIVE

I have been to this forum for a while before so my interest is  high. I have seen here after posting that everyone is posting his own opinion. And I am here to share my opinion. I was able to earn 0.00067 btc from here. So I'm very happy. I want to work here like this every day.

I have been in this forum so far and it's helping me to be much more better, this forum giving me much more knowledge. also this forums tell's new kinds of scams. this forum is helping me to achieve my goals in crypto world. and i am so thankful to those people who share their knowledge. 

• +1 1

Sharing your experiences illuminates the way for the rest of the members and gives them good ideas and learn from it so they don't make the same mistake if you talk about a failed experiment
They follow them if you talk on a successful experience

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 10/26/2019 at 8:38 PM, Agios said:

How about my experience in Cryptotalk forum. This is a forum where I am very active and visit this forum 3 times a day even if it's only for reading, and I rarely write for topics that I don't like. may you know, I am very inactive on other crypto forums. this is my great experience.

It was a great experience that I have had because you used this forum with a lot of learning to read and write topics that you like.
Actually I have a lot to learn from your experience that is very active and happy to talk on this forum because I say like this about me new visitors who really want to discuss on the cryptotalk forum.

I do a lot of household chores and the laptop is always on. When there is free time from housework, I always find the mood to share my opinion about cryptocurrency and blockchain. This activity gives me a great mood. I would like to have more friends here on the forum. 

• +1 2

You are right, you can just share your best experiences here in this cryptotalk forum. Also you can get experiences here about cryptoworld.

Just now, Lubruselu said:

You are right, you can just share your best experiences here in this cryptotalk forum. Also you can get experiences here about cryptoworld.

Yes in this forum we can easily share our best experience with each other and in this way the other persons easily gain knowledge about the crypto world.

• +4 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Sharing your encounter's enlightens the route for the remainder of the individuals and gives them smart thoughts and gain from it. so they don't commit a similar error in the event that you talk about a bombed examination , They tail them on the off chance that you chat on a fruitful encounter.

Yes indeed,
as a saying goes: "life is a journey", as we live every day we are also learning new thing every now and then, it is normal for us to have "experience to share" from time to time, but the worst thing if we never learn from those experience, whether those of our work, our travel experience, our experience in the crypto world or our failure in the crypto currencies of trade, investment or mining.

sometimes: its good to be belong.

some very unique exprience in the cryptotalk forum are when i havent been able to reach the target post , and i try very hard to achieve the target post , and also experience how difficult its for survival .

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Lubruselu said:

We all have experience some how in this field of crypto, and we seek for more experience, that's where cryptotalk comes in to connect us so we share our experiences.

This is good, because only by experience we will be able to gain and learn something. Sharing everyone's experiences can help other members in this forum to choose their actions.

Yeah i agree. We could learn by sharing our experiences in cryptotalk because many people will comment to it and give their own opinion about it. Also we could help each other by sharing our experiences to others.

• +1 1

It's easy to learn in someone's experience so i am happy if i see posts about experieces of others because it more educational.

• +4 1