Write my experiences to share some time in Cryptotalk - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Write my experiences to share some time in Cryptotalk

yeah... keep making useful topics👍. I think on cryptotalk forums we lack topics to discuss. I was very sad when I visited Cryptotalk and all I saw was the same topic

• Useful or interesting 2

I post in cryptotalk at first you need to post 100 to get paid. When i post 101 and up, I already get paid in Yobit through Bitcoins I'm so happy to earn Bitcoins when I'm posting useful post in cryptotalk. Right now I'm already member a lot of failure and nonsense post off topic at first but right I'm so grateful to earn Bitcoins in cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

On 12/2/2019 at 9:43 AM, teminalibug said:

We all have experience some how in this field of crypto, and we seek for more experience, that's where cryptotalk comes in to connect us so we share our experiences.

That's is how we see  advantage of forums in the cryptocurrencies uses, either for traders or miners of crypto to share our experience here

• +2 1

On 11/22/2019 at 1:24 PM, Musa aliyu said:

Actually it's a very wonderful a person to find himself doing crypto forum in a name of earning money, learning by other, and  share  of information. 

That person will not know about the crypto forum if you don't learn from people who help them share information, as well as people who find themselves doing crypto forums on behalf of earning money by searching for the crypto forum.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

That's is how we see  advantage of forums in the cryptocurrencies uses, either for traders or miners of crypto to share our experience here

Speaking of sharing experiences, what are your expertise in this crypto industry, personally I'm a programmer and I want to start programming blockchain based Apps.

So far I have good experience with cryptotalk, nice forum with a lot of information I can get. Even I only write a post ( learning ) is great as basic. Already receive my first payment from pay per post and maybe next time admin will release new program to get quality member, don't worry I'll follow it.

• +4 1

Well, my experienced here in this forum is good because i gain a lot of knowledge and ideas about cryptocurrencies and the importance of it to our society, and also in terms of money, this is my first time to earn to my own and im happy that i get some money here.

20 hours ago, Em Li said:

At first I am trying to be active here but when I reached my first 130 posts I am slowly loosing my interest becauese I am hoping for more but yet there is till no update and new activities.

why you are waiting for more activities and I think now you are just wasting your time because 1000 satoshi per post is very good payment for us.

• +5 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

My experience in this forum is great as days goes by. because each day i am more being a great  trader because of the knowledge i gain in this forum. so thats it my experience so far in this forum.

• +4 1

Currently on the forum there are interesting questions, a lot of questions about free screenshots, a lot of questions about wallet.
People don't have a good idea about wallet, they don't know what stock market to choose.
I try to constantly educate and give valuable information and advice.

• +3 1

Well my experience has been a bitter sweet one in both cryptocurrency and online passive income.it's being just a year I got the interest and went into it in a haste. Without full knowledge and research I made bad investments and fell victim to scammers. Geographical there are not any offers to the country I'm from. Only the Premise app has gave me hope. My aim now is to keep looking for good platforms, available offers and gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency. 

• +5 1

My experience started in this forum a short time ago. But I have experiences in other forums previously and I care a lot about currencies, trading and crypto news, and this helps to provide all my experience in the field of profit from the Internet.

• +5 1

On 10/26/2019 at 7:58 PM, hakimgentlemen said:

I have good experiences here on the forum, and my experience that fascinates me a lot is the friends I met on the forum of the friendly and tolerant members and I'm really happy to have met them

Sure in this forum you must have to increase the number of helpfully friends that's are only discussing about the ways to success in life

• +1 1

On 12/14/2019 at 1:05 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

My experience in this forum is great as days goes by. because each day i am more being a great  trader because of the knowledge i gain in this forum. so thats it my experience so far in this forum.

A very good experience and I like your experience when you were a great trader so far in this forum, even I feel unrivaled with the experience that you have done so far.

• +2 1

I have been in this forum for almost 2 months and the experience I remember the most was when I received 1 warning for bad grammar. I felt very sad and very nervous and confused about how to fix it. I searched for my post and didn't get it until today.  It really made me know myself being paranoid (if I don't change I will become a bad trader) when I make mistakes and now I try to be more careful and careful when typing. Cryptotalk teaches me about accuracy, discipline and caution.

• +3 1

My experience on cryptotalk was least because I'm here on atleast two months. I experienced the airdrops and deleting some of my post but it was just okay for me. I saw some spams and plagiarising so I report them. That's my experience on cryptotalk.

• +4 1

so here talking about discussion experience?
Okay
I have an interesting experience that happened a few days ago. so I made an investment box on x10 tokens, this is my first experience and I don't know the exact details yet. it says 12% profit every day. but when I checked it turned out that my assets did not grow at all after 3 days. can anyone explain me about this? this is a new experience for me calm investment box, so I do not quite understand.

• +1 1

On 10/26/2019 at 5:20 PM, cryptokram said:

what to write? hmmmmmm there were so many experience to discuss 😄 

There was a project that i worked with, it was 0.065 USD per token at ICO that was almost 4PHP in my country!

I worked hard and we accept the project in private with the community management aside from having the bounty.

and as we all know every project will come to end and some of them will go to market listing and then it goes!

The token price gone wild and became 1.40 USD each WOW!

I got 98,000 tokens but that was not really that cool as i got the tokens when the market was  0.2 USD each! but still a good price to have but i really wanting those more than a USD each! but still i thank the highness for having it! 19,600 USD and some bonuses from the owner of the project which i made a total of 24,000 USD. Is this a worht to share? BTW the project work is 2 months and after 2 months when the contract ends we received the tokens YES WE! as there were 20 private workers 😄 and 1000 + bounty participants

This such an inspiring story.

I am collecting tokens and coins too hoping one day the value will rise up and wake up one day millionaire😅!

Why not? Its free to dream!

• +5 1

I think I like this forum very much as I have known many things from this forum. I have joined for 1.5 months and till now I have gather more knowledge from it.

• Useful or interesting 2

It's my first time being a part of a forum such as this, I have only been a member for a few days but I think I learned a mot just by reading the topics of other people, it is also fun asking questions about things you do no know and getting people who know a lot about it explain it to you properly as they have lots of experience in the cryptoworld.

• +3 1

I am very new in this forum but i have an experience that here many new members who are not active much and they only here for the airdrop.

• +2 1

On 12/2/2019 at 3:09 PM, Muphin said:

This is good, because only by experience we will be able to gain and learn something. Sharing everyone's experiences can help other members in this forum to choose their actions.

Exactly! sharing experiences help everyone to learn in a way that they will know what might happen if ever they are in the same situation that one person have been experienced.

• +3 1

I have been attending crypto for just two or three days. I have already gained some experience. How to post a meaningful post and how to post it will be better and I have already learned how to invest.

• +5 1

The best way to teach oyhers is to share your experience to the others. Well i am enjoying reading topics here that sharing their experieces in crypto life, i can easy absorb the lesson in the things they did.

• +3 1