Does anyone know where to buy trading training? - Page 2 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samansky

Does anyone know where to buy trading training?

it is pretty simple you can go to the youtube and search forex training and after that you can see if there are the paid courses available for you and buy them and learn by yourself.

• +2 1

There are many platforms where you can pay some amount and learn to trade, but only a few platforms will give you a pro tips and knowledge that will real help you. According to my experience, the only platform where you can buy trading coursers without any worries is Udemy, you can try it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I don't know too much about from where to buy training for trading. This era the technology has changed all the shape of society I can give you some advice keeping this in mind. You can learn online from all social media platforms. You can search on Google. Also you can watch videos on YouTube. 

yes my friend when you go to the YouTube you will find a lot of traders and their will be their contact numbers you just need to contact them and ask them to train you personally and you can pay them

there might be a lot of courses on the plateforms like the coursia and the uacadmy and you can make them the payment to buy the courses and you can even try the amazon.

What I can recommend is that you use the internet a lot to get information that will bring you the value you are looking for, otherwise in investment academies you can also get a lot of benefits regarding what you are looking for. Basically on the internet we have the opportunity to reach any level we want as long as we are surrounded by the right people.

Āmāra matē āpani analā'ina praśikṣaṇa  nitē pārēna ēbaṁ i'uṭi'uba  ē byābasā śuru kōratē pārēna āmāra jānā matē i'uṭi'uba  ē  anēka kama pujitē i byābasā karā yāẏa.

I recommend you to investigate with caution if you are going to look for a course on the internet, the best option and the safest option is to inform yourself with a person who has already been or is in a course. That way you can have more conviction that what they do really works and they are not scammers.

On the internet there are a lot of scammers, and knowing how to identify them is sometimes complicated. 

My friend there are many sources to learn forex trading or cryptotrading.There are many Youtube channels from which you can learn complete guideline about trading by just watch videos.One by one all lectures are available on these youtube channels and anyone can learn at home by wathing videos.

Welcome my dear friend ,there are a lot of brokercompenies selling trading training, which is good but expensive of all you have to do look. 

I suggest you to see video tutorials on you tube and follow some channels.They will guide you properly. When I have any problem I search everything on you tube. If you want to learn about trading you must follow channels on you tube.

Hello

Если у кого есть какие-то советы и рекомендации по трейдингу. Советуйте и рекомендуйте. Я ещё новичок в этом, хочу освоить и овладеть этими навыками ....

I actually have not got any kind of trading from any place but there are some websites where you can find the trading cause for any these kind of things for your future you just need to search them out on Google

Yeah I do...just search Fxspiders_ on Instagram...they’ve  mentored many successful trades..I hope you will also be recognized as one stay blessed thank you 

If you want to be a trader it is not possible only by the training you have to do your personal research and you have to drive your strategies if you want to be successful

I think if you want to learn trading you should find a good trader and that person to teach you personally otherwise it is very difficult to learn trading even through the paid courses.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I found a lot of educational videos on YouTube, you can search for anything you do not know and read about it, do not trust one site and take your time to teach from multiple sources Also reading the posts of old members of this forum in the trading section makes you gain more experiences.