I'm not able to react, daily limit exceed why? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

I'm not able to react, daily limit exceed why?

10 hours ago, yonkii said:

I see this message too very often. I try to come back to the forum later before the day ends and give reactions to some more comments and posts that I've read but sometimes I end the day without giving all the reactions but only ten or twenty of them. It makes me sad when I can't finish giving all reactions but this is the system and we have to get used to it.

@yonkii if you want you can take my suggestion because the problem you are facing now, the problem i have faced too.  So whenever the notification will come to you that you have reached the daily reaction limit though you done only 15 react then i suggest you to stop giving react that time but try later to give react around 1 later.. That time your reaction will work again..i always follow this strategy..                     

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

This happens when I start giving reactions earlier from yesterday. It is time based so you have to be online the same time to have all the reactions ready to use. So try to have a standard time every day and if you finish before you give all reactions then come back later to give the rest.

• +1 2

If the same thing happened to me,i didn't know why it was exactly but i couldn't put hearts,it was that i went over the daily limit.and now from the comments i read i know that the schedule of each one may differ.

• +1 1

It must be as they commented above it differs in the time zone of each country and that you exceed the daily limit of advertisements and the new day does not change you

Edited by Anfloresg
  • +1 1

Yes, I believe that the current daily limit for posts is twenty. It could perhaps be attributed to your current location and timing, among other factors. Or it could be attributed to your use of a mobile device instead of a desktop or laptop computer. A variety of factors can be play a role here. So, please consider giving a computer a try. 

• +1 1

might be not sure how to explain this it technically depends on your time zone when that time was considered as another today, to what are we talking about is russian country as probably that is the time zone we are following maybe thats way you cant do it yet.

• +1 1

This started occurring on May 19th, though my app's API usage hasn't really changed since a few weeks before the 19th. Since the issue started, the most API units my app has used is 44,995,660 out of the allowed 50,000,000. The app usually ends each day between 42,000,000 and 45,000,000 units used. My per-user-limit is 3,000 requests/second/user (I highly doubt the API calls from my users are that dense this late at night).

Any ideas on why this could be happening would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I should note that this doesn't affect all of my users when it happens (I believe less than half), many are able to continue using the app without issue while others are receiving the error.

• +2 1

I think this happened with you because of the timing difference between your country time and the time of the forum, whose reference time is Moscow time.
Therefore, you can comment after entering the new day, according to the timing of the forum.

There is a limitation in react option now, you can't give more then that, in daily you have 50 reaction point ! You can use 50 reaction only a day ! If you try to give more than that you will see this error message

Edited by Berrycrypto
  • +1 2

Hi, 

Yes, I believe that it may have to do with the time zone in this case. Another alternative could be a possible detection of a VPN (assuming that you're using a VPN, of course). Whilst it may seem troublesome, you can always consult with members of the Support Staff. It's doubtless that they should be able to provide assistance with increasing your daily reply limits. 

Cheers,
@hiroyuki476

• +1 1

I was also surprised one morning when I used the forum tried to give like and the forum said that I didn't have any likes left. I though I did something that abused the forum but read the rules again and it said I could give fifty every day. The problem was the time. I stoped the earlier day at night and started the morning again so the reacts were ready again at night when I finished giving them last day.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This happens many times due to the question of the schedule that is handled between the platform that has the Russian schedule and the one in which the participant is.

• +1 1

This is often conceivable since the reset time for giving appraisals are diverse from the time that the post number resets. I truly discover it peculiar since there's no clear time for the reset. The admins didn't indeed specify how or when the reset works.

• +1 2

try to write to the support service directly then your problem may be solved, well, or there will be a sensible explanation

• +1 1

It happens severally to me also but when happens i usually wait for about hours without make an attempt to react then i will now react and it will go fine i think if you also do the same it will definitely work for you

• +1 1

I have been experiencing this too in the past, and you just have to wait a good amount of time and it will be back to normal. Just try to calculate the forum 24 hours and you will understand how to post it, i wish you very good luck in this endeavour.

• +1 1

On 9/1/2020 at 7:37 AM, guatazoo said:

Its really amazed me today while I'm not done any reaction for today, but it surprised  me when I'm need to react it happen the error message thats the daily reaction limit exceed, but I have reacted 0 post for today, so is this problem publicly or its only for me?

Wow, that is surprising. Even when you have not reacted to any post, that message appear on yourscreen. I recommend you to contact the administrators of the site, in order they could help you solve this situation.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

First of all you must know that this forum always follows the time zone of Russia.That's mean for this forum,a new day will start according to Russian time.So most probably this happened because of the difference between the time zone of your country and Russian time zone.

• +1 2

Sometimes it happens but you should try after sometime may be after two to three hours then you will be able to react again on topics. It's not a problem it is due to prevent bots reactions.

I think you don't take in consideration the time because it little bit different than your time in your area, I think you accede the day limits and you are in the other day in the forum,that's why in my opinion 

This happens when you finish in the previous day late and start the next day earlier. It happened to me for a while and I try to be active earlier every day but some days that I can't then the next probably I don't come back before midnight to finish.

• +1 1

I guess that this is the problem of time zones. You have a different time zone maybe and Yobit uses Moscow Time (UTC +3). Kind of a confusing thing with such error

My friend, don't worry
See my last comment
And wait for the second day at the same time, follow the publication
And also do not repeat the answer
This is necessary
I wish you good luck at work
Thank you also for this question
Because there are friends who want to know why
I thank you