I'm not able to react, daily limit exceed why? - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

I'm not able to react, daily limit exceed why?

I think, this can be your misunderstanding. Because according to the rules of this forum, we all have 50 reacts a day. If you finish that reacts, you will have to wait 24 hours. After 24 hours, you will get again 50 reacts. I think, you were not trying after 24 hours. And also sometimes when you give reacts other in hurry, it can be showed for any technical issue. So try after one day and no need to worry about that.

I am also facing the same problem but I wait for a hours than react and my problem solved.  You think that you are on next day and start reacting but you can not react because you are still on previous day so adjust your watch with Russian time. 

• +1 1

I also have such problems from time to time.  It doesn't matter.  To solve the problem, you can consider the difference between your country's time and Russia's time.  Because cryptocurrency follows Russian time.

we can only give  50 react to the posts with in 24 hours . after completing the 24 hours limit than we can do react to any post . when we complete our 50 react we automatically restricted for further reactions

I guess it kind of normal for everyone to experience such a situation where they cannot give more reputation for a day, but that's just a normal systematic error because if you give it some times, it would become normal again.

Response will reset at 00:00 Moscow time. Compare your time zone with that one and make sure you are in for the next day so you can come up with another 50 post rates.

May be it was some technical issue you are facing at that time. Or may be there was limit to react in a day and you will being exceeding your limit. If such problems happen try next day they will resolve. 

• +3 1

You should pay attention to the issue of the time difference between the country in which you reside and the timing adopted by the forum
Not sure but it is Moscow time
I think the issue is simple, no more than that.

Yes this will happen sometimes because of time difference and these reaction you can give that specific time. Scared if you give reaction in expire time then you can not able to react. And this error will come.

On 9/1/2020 at 12:16 PM, Tunuu said:

This it is surprising because you have 0 reacts and you have reached your limit! Maybe there are things in your timezone and that is the problem for that to happen but am not sure.

Not even one person is sure about the reactions and even the usages of them because why the users need the reactions and why the forum is stressing on it as well?

Definitely if you have 0 reaction and the system is telling you that you have exceeded the number of your daily reactions it shows that the network is having problem is better you exercise patient for a while, thanks.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

May be a time differ when you react and the forum time .You should take pationt .After that  you will see where the problem occur.Sometime systen of the forum automatically restrics for giving the rates .

Hi everyone, 

I think there is no such kind of issues with the any other member because we are reacting 50 posts daily. May be time schedule of your country did not match the time schedule of the site and your previous day did not change into the next day. If you tried after some time may be you can react. 

Thank you. 

Hello mate,  I think that it is not only you who experience such situation of post limitations,  it is a general problem, but if you have it time to rectify it self within 1 hour,  it may Start to give the ratings again. 

On 11/16/2020 at 6:24 PM, Tine0313 said:

That was i also thought, the reactions can be given again after a day and you will not experience any kind of interruption again so it is better to start your time in the forum in morning so you can finish giving reaction early even though you experience interruption you have a lot of time to finish it.

Well, that is actually accurate mate, for me i didn't spam my reputation by a single time, i maximize the time that i have within a day to complete the reactions so that i will not getting some warning points about reputation cheating.

In this case according to the information I read on about forum is that you can only give out a maximum of 50 reputations daily to a post. When you exceed the limit the system will automatically restrict you from rating a post

These I think it's a general forum Algorithm that limits the number of likes that can be issued out over a certain period of time 

According to the rules of the forum, you can do 50 reactions a day and there is a time lag between one reaction and the other, do not worry my friend, it is normal and as I said earlier it is one of the forum rules.

When you start your comment and your response is the same day you finished your 50 responses the same day you responded again at the same time because you can only make 50 responses on the same day so you have to wait another day but you can respond to any comments  Hope you understand. I also have problems a lot of the time I can't respond much and I'm getting the same message for my post.  It's okay after a while and I can do it and it can happen if you respond to spam and give it to them very quickly.  You read and you give them a quick post with this. Thanks guys.

You think that you are on a new day, but this is for you. As for the forum, you are still in the banning stage of reactions, so you must wait until 24 hours have passed since the last reaction you did until the ban is lifted for you regarding the forum.

in that case we notice something different but reaction will set automatically at time.compare your timezone and other make sure you will give 50 rate to another post.

On 2/14/2021 at 7:52 PM, Ash001 said:

My friend we can do maximum 50 likes in a day i think we can do 50 likes after 24 hours later may be you try to give reaction before 24 hours in this way you receive error massage. So don't worry take it easy and wait for you timing to give reaction.

Yes ofcourse.

this is good topic friend we are know that we have daily post this site but i think we are limited this site post but we know that first maximum 50 post this site but i think when complete 100 post then we will maximum 20 post daily.

thanks 

Migo this happens because the forum schedule is Russian time and if you are another country surely I do not change the day so you see that poster that you exceeded the limit of 50 daily evaluations. Wait a few hours and you can assess without problems

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend you have to wait a little more .. because maybe you are in deffirent timezone and you have to wait till it start to count for another day .. just wait and see .. i think this is the reason