Expert members (Differences) - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Expert members (Differences)

@Calvinpriva I ought to congratulate you for bringing this informative topic on this forum. I really do not know how average members on this form think but I see so many negative rates are given to the posts created by new members but their posts are constructive and are of high quality. If average members are thinking like senior members on this forum have the more knowledge about cryptocurrency than the all of new members then they are in illusion. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 10
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

You have opened my mind because i though every senior member is an expert in everything like in trading and other staffs. Any member can be an expert according to the knowledge that they have about something.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 10
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 5
  • +5 2

@Whited35 Thank you so much, friend. There are many high-quality posts that are created by new members but unfortunately, many of them are receiving negative rates or negative replies. This is a big problem, many members doing this because they think a new member knows nothing but a senior member knows everything, but they are wrong. There may be new members in this forum but they may be experts in trading, and there may be seniors members here in this forum but they may not be experts in trading. So we should be careful about this!

• +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

as it comes to this its very true these are the types who depends how long they are from the forum and what they do to help others as their added job they their own level and they just know what to do inorder to get better as being trader, invester, etc.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

I usually understand that forum expert member has a lot of Duty for this forum.. Such as, they must be helpful for the noob becuase mostly time noob member ask different thing about forum so the Expert member usually answer Their ans because they know every thing about Forum.. Also they try to find out spammer in this forum then report about them.. In my way this is the difference of forum experts members                              

• +1 4
  • +2 4

1 hour ago, SilverF said:

It is a good way to encourage users to create their own topics, an initiative that can help the activity in the English forum increase, I plan to create a tutorial on how to use the quick exchange pages like ShapeShift, but  I thought that not repercussion for having little experience in the forum.

you encouraged me to do it.:classic_biggrin:

@SilverF Do it! There are members who need to know including me. This was my problem when i was a beginner but after taking action to post in the first day and received good reactions, i never stopped.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

There are many members who have great experience in this forum in all fields and the benefit of this forum is to exchange experiences and provide benefit to beginners. I have really benefited a lot from these people and we can know them through their good posts.

The only think whether you are expert or beginner is to always learn new things and doing hardwork. It is the only way to conqueror everything just invest in yourself and gain more and more experience in your life.

• +1 7
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Completely agreed.. but not each member who is here since 5 months or more is an expert in this forum! because there are many old members don't even know the rules of this forum well and we can see that from their posts.. and i really respect those new members who try to read all the pinned posts and the rules before start making posts here! and about this cryptocurrencies worlds' experts, there are really many of them here and they should share their experiences with us!

Edited by MuhammadSh
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I have some experience in the world of crypto to be able to understand if someone has actual expertise and deep knowledge of cryptocurrencies, although some of the people that want to be called experts eventually fail in a lot of aspects. I do not ask to know everything about all coins as this is impossible. For Bitcoin and someone to be able to completely understand it there is need for a background in both fields of cryptography and programming and a time to research Bitcoin for perhaps one year maybe two. So it is rare to find people that have actual knowledge of Bitcoin and call them experts.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

13 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

Completely agreed.. but not each member who is here since 50 months or more is an expert in this forum!

I guess you meant 5 months because this forum is just a year old in this september I guess. 

13 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

because there are many old members don't even know the rules of this forum well and we can see that from their posts..

This is not accurate at all, I remember when almost all members here were either given warning points or ban. Low quality posters were all removed from the forum. Before new campaign opened when cyptotalk was not accepting any member, the forum is full of good quality posters. 

• -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 2

Dear friend I am found that the forum members give respect to both the expert and the beginer if they can help any way. This is very important to me because I never felt that I was an outsider but I got the warm welcome and help. I am trader but I do not know much about crypto and just here to learn as much possiple from the expert of the forum. I read a lot and learn. I follow rules and will help with helping posts and replies to give back every thing I know.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

On 8/31/2020 at 2:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

What do you understand when you hear "Expert member"? For me, I know that an expert is someone who knows something more than others. A person that understands something deeply and he/she can share knowledge with other people so that they can understand as well. Maybe you can help me to elaborate more about an Expert.

Let's go to the point. We are many members of this forum (200K and more), but we only have 10K topics which are less than 6% of all forum members! 6% out of 100% is very low and I believe you agree with me. Let me explain the two differences of experts in this forum...,

1. Forum Experts.

These Expert members are those who joined this forum for a long time or those who join and at least they have +5 months! These members are the forum experts because they have a lot of time since they joined this forum, so they can support any new member for anything about this forum because they know it well.

2. Crypto Experts.

In this category, we meet different experts according to what they know. Traders, investors, gamers and etc... These experts can have any rank even if they are newbies because they are not forum experts but they are experts in something else.

The reason for writing this topic is to remind you about one thing, don't afraid to share your knowledge because you may be an expert in anything and there are members who need your topics.  Not because i have a senior rank i will be an expert in everything! Maybe i have joined this forum last year and i started trading this year, and you have joined the forum this year but you have started to trade in 2017, so you may call me an expert in this forum and i will call you an expert in trading because i joined the forum before you but you started trading before me.

So have confidence and write topics to share your knowledge with us, every member is an expert in something special.

I think you are little wrong, that's an expert is not someone who knows more than others, but an expert is the one who has experience with something than others.

Because in this forum there has people who knows things than others but they don't have experience, example experience of posting quality post. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Wow this is great! Its very motivational, thank you for bringing this up. This is the exact reason why I keep on posting and asking here in the forum, because I know someone will surely knew the answer for my questions and query's. We can be an expert to our very own. Just keep ln sharing if you feel like it and its informative enough. You will surely help others in your own way.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Good point. I think we have to be very clear. Being a senior member or a VIP in the forum doesn't necessarily means an expert in cryptocurrency and also the other way round. In fact, this forum doesn't mean a forum or expert and the experienced. We just have to discuss and learn from one another; a new member might just be an expert whereas some old forum members might not be experienced at all. Regardless of the ranks, every advice and views should be treated importantly.

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Every forum member must be an expert in understanding the things of this forum and in some cases there should be a time to which one knows something or two , this would make it easy for you to actually work as hard to really understand what is going on, so its important you are able to balance everything perfectly

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Expert is not just a mere name or a title for being the first existence in the forum, organization or a given institution. But pragmatically and ideally it's confer, regards to some one who has pass through robust and rigorous training, some one who is well equipped and has advance experiences above the rest.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I think I joined this site way before than we we all can remember but there is a lot fo work to really define what we are doing in the site, I suspect that when you join the site,then you really know that there is a huge of time to which you enjoy being here, the right idea is to make sure that you keep on trying to know who you are , an expert in either of them

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Thank you for making this things clear my friend. I really appreciated this kind of post because it enlightens us to those words that we must know clearly before we say it because it we give comments or post about that words even though we are now totally knew it we can face some problems in that like receiving warning points or negative reactions. 

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +4 3

BetFury                                                   

An expert is anyone that have expensive knowledge about a specific field under consideration and in cryptoworld they are those who give guide on how members can achieve success in any field they appear to find themselves but in this forum they are those who create helpful explanatory topics that will add to the knowledge of members of the forum.

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

On 8/31/2020 at 9:12 PM, Tunuu said:

You have opened my mind because i though every senior member is an expert in everything like in trading and other staffs. Any member can be an expert according to the knowledge that they have about something.

i didn't think that this will be possible in every time , because I see trader who have good experienced in trading didn't work on forum's ( few of them work for auidence ) . some member having great experience in forums fields 🙂 .

• +1 5

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

@Calvinpriva I agree with you forum expert member and real life expert members have so many differences, if we spend 5 months are more time in this forum,then we achieve expert tag  but in reality we don't no so many thinks in crypto, and we can't considered expert in crypto including myself also, 

But in real life crypto experts they know everything in crypto, they gives proper information, because they already face critical conditions and they knows how to solves that situations, means they are real experts in crypto and their tips always useful us.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Crypto experts and forum experts are both different, I prefer to be a crypto experts than form experts because I joined this forum with the intention of learning information about cryptocurrency and for sure if you are crypto experts you know many things about crypto. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Honny143 said:

I agree with you forum expert member and real life expert members have so many differences,

@Honny143 You are right, friend. There are many crypto experts in this forum and their knowledge is very useful. But i think many of them maybe they don't have enough confidence to write topics sharing their knowledge, maybe because they have small ranks! But they should post because they will help many members, and we all need to learn crypto more and more.

• -2 1
  • +1 4