Expert members (Differences) - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Expert members (Differences)

I think that experience and knowledge is a very important matter, especially in this forum, even for experts, but it has encountered many problems that I could not solve for me. It is to obtain information that enables me to reach the level of experts.

Each member of us gained knowledge in some way and became an expert in his own way. You can ask anything for all of the members and whoever has the answer will tell you what is useful.

Dear most of the good, useful and valuable publications that are published are for new members in this forum, but unfortunately we see them getting a negative reputation or negative responses because by looking at the new members they do not know and know nothing, but this is neither fair nor fair nor true because there are many members The adults in this forum do not understand anything about trading and are not experts on some topics so you should consider this thing

I'm new to this wonderful platfarm and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto world and as well about cryptotalk so sorry from my side because I'm still trying to understand things about crypto world. 

Yes of course this is true you can be expert in this field by working hard and giving time to eat when people give his time to something he can be expert and do his work more and more you're working must be efficient for any website it will give you handsome amount.

Certainly, everyone has their skills that do it about dating, when you have specific and deep knowledge on a subject you can qualify as an expert, not necessarily be in this forum but your knowledge can help increase the quality levels of this forum, so encourage yourself to publish topics of great interest to the rest of the participants. 

The expert members are very important in this forum because not only do they guide the beginners on what to do, they also help the entire forum on new trading and investment techniques.

• +2 1

Expert members are very successful in the crypto space. Their information is better than us. It is necessary to examine the opinions of the experts and get ideas. Expert members are older members in the forum.

Dear expert members are very successful in the crypto space. Their information is better than us. It is necessary to examine the opinions of the experts and get ideas. Expert members are older members in the forum. jazak Allah ♥️

Thank you, my friend, for this very good post. Thank you for this explanation. I wish you and everyone good luck in this forum.