Expert members (Differences) - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Expert members (Differences)

Expert members are posting a good content to this site. They are also working hard and deep interest in this platform. They show there different points of view and spreading a lot of experience and knowledge to the new bies. They also give us knowledge about these application

My guess is, all the experts in this department are not only a senior to me, they are also a good teacher to me because I have benefited from learning a lot from their many comments, knowledge, ideas, methods, etc. since I finished my registration with Cryptotal.

Thanks my friend for this intervention and I think it is useful. There is no doubt that there are expert members here who help us in the forum. This makes you confident and at the same time, this does not mean that beginners do not know, but that they may have enough information to help you in your work better than some of the old members.

On 8/31/2020 at 4:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

What do you understand when you hear "Expert member"? For me, I know that an expert is someone who knows something more than others. A person that understands something deeply and he/she can share knowledge with other people so that they can understand as well. Maybe you can help me to elaborate more about an Expert.

Let's go to the point. We are many members of this forum (200K and more), but we only have 10K topics which are less than 6% of all forum members! 6% out of 100% is very low and I believe you agree with me. Let me explain the two differences of experts in this forum...,

1. Forum Experts.

These Expert members are those who joined this forum for a long time or those who join and at least they have +5 months! These members are the forum experts because they have a lot of time since they joined this forum, so they can support any new member for anything about this forum because they know it well.

2. Crypto Experts.

In this category, we meet different experts according to what they know. Traders, investors, gamers and etc... These experts can have any rank even if they are newbies because they are not forum experts but they are experts in something else.

The reason for writing this topic is to remind you about one thing, don't afraid to share your knowledge because you may be an expert in anything and there are members who need your topics.  Not because i have a senior rank i will be an expert in everything! Maybe i have joined this forum last year and i started trading this year, and you have joined the forum this year but you have started to trade in 2017, so you may call me an expert in this forum and i will call you an expert in trading because i joined the forum before you but you started trading before me.

So have confidence and write topics to share your knowledge with us, every member is an expert in something special.

Yes you are right, a single person can't gain all the knowledge and become expert in everything. Many newbies post comments and topics that contain much information which many senior members of the forum don't know before. 

• +2 1

What do you understand when you hear "Expert member"? For me, I know that an expert is someone who knows something more than others. A person that understands something deeply and he/she can share knowledge with other people so that they can understand as well. Maybe you can help me to elaborate more about an Expert.

Let's go to the point. We are many members of this forum (200K and more), but we only have 10K topics which are less than 6% of all forum members! 6% out of 100% is very low and I believe you agree with me. Let me explain the two differences of experts in this forum...,

1. Forum Experts.

These Expert members are those who joined this forum for a long time or those who join and at least they have +5 months! These members are the forum experts because they have a lot of time since they joined this forum, so they can support any new member for anything about this forum because they know it well.

2. Crypto Experts.

In this category, we meet different experts according to what they know. Traders, investors, gamers and etc... These experts can have any rank even if they are newbies because they are not forum experts but they are experts in something else.

The reason for writing this topic is to remind you about one thing, don't afraid to share your knowledge because you may be an expert in anything and there are members who need your topics.  Not because i have a senior rank i will be an expert in everything! Maybe i have joined this forum last year and i started trading this year, and you have joined the forum this year but you have started to trade in 2017, so you may call me an expert in this forum and i will call you an expert in trading because i joined the forum before you but you started trading before me.

So have confidence and write topics to share your knowledge with us, every member is an expert in something special.

@Shahalamhey dear what you think about it! I think it's a really good and informative well elaborated post and its really helpful to understand members of fourm every person is expert in his way but the fourm expert is that who shares his /her knowledge with others tought other members support them 

Great topic and very well explained. Really everyone has knowledge and experience of something. If we take up a field, we either want to learn or we already know about it and choose to teach others. So the members who know more about this forum and are experienced and the new ones who are joining should keep on offering something new and unique. We should create a topic every day so that we can learn more. Share your knowledge and experience with each other. So that everyone can benefit.

• +1 1

Thanks a lot for the informative content actually most of our members see seniors post and give up they though that they are far more behind than experts.But they don't think that those people also at times begginers they are now experts due to their struggle and hard work.So we can also become expert if we give time and do hard work on the forum.

There is a lot of difference between a senior and a new member. Senior members are experienced ones and they know the solutions of every problem of crypto.

There are memebers out there that feel like they know everything and they make the newbies feel like they aren't welcome or something like that. They are scared to posts topics or threads because they think. 

I really do not know how average members on this form think but I see so many negative rates are given to the posts created by new members but their posts are constructive and are of high quality. If average members are thinking like senior members. 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Yes there are many experts and yes you are right there is difference between the experts exactly. Some are crypto expert and trader expert and some are forum expert so these type of expert.

• +1 1

I wrote this article to remind you of one thing, do not be afraid to share your knowledge, because members are experts in all subjects and are interested in them because they exist. Not because I have a master's degree, but because I am an expert! Maybe I joined this forum last year and started a business this year, and you registered for the forum.

The purpose that I see why there are much less numbers of threads is due to the fact there are memebers available that experience like they realize the whole thing and that they make the newcomers experience like they are not welcome or some thing like that. They are scared to posts subjects or threads due to the fact they assume that they will be stated proper away.

1. Forum Experts.

2. Crypto Experts.

Thanks for sharing this piece of information my dear friend and it will be helpful for crypto talks family members. I was read it all my dear friend and I got some experience from your post by learning it. So I will try to apply these all experience in my own working method. Wish you all the best my dear friend for future working and achieving your targets. 🥰

Expert are set of people that have knowledge and skills in the forum, they are expected to lead and guide other members to right part which can prevent them from all problems, for example they are expected to teach beginners, how to live in cryptocurrency world, by guiding them on how to trading, investment, gambling,..... Expect simply means writers and skillful people while beginners are readers and learners.

Well said @kikifam, according to your words it means our knowledge is the most thing but not ranks, and it is completely like that. Being an expert it means to understand something in depth despite our ranks or ages, I am glad this topic changed many members and they now know their value.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1. Forum Experts.

2. Crypto Experts.

Yes man of course there is a lots of difference between forum expert and crypto expert. Because a forum expert is well known about the cons and pros of this forum while a crypto expert knows about cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Yes of course, you have shared this use full information in which you have shown the differences of expert members and told their rank. All the expert members present in the forum have full experience and knowledge, so they should help the new members and continue to share their full information. Similarly, new members should also corporate with seniors.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Yes dear you are absolutely right you provide a great information about this many people has their own ideas so we should respect our seniors and follow also their way of working. 

1. Forum Experts.

2. Crypto Experts.

I am really thankful to you dear for creating useful posts. After reading your posts my interest increase on this forum. I am working hard to become forum expert. And i hope i will become a good expert in trading and posting.

Edited by Hammad 123

Experience members  and new members have far difference because the way and manner old member will answer some questions or attend to some questions is far better than new once so please take some lesson from old members and know the ways better. 

My dear, senior member available on this forum who specializes in this field and knows all things. If they wants, they can give a lot of knowledge to the members who newly come to this forum and not have much information about crypto field. 

You are hundred percent right the expert members are the members of the longer time. And they have joined this forum for a five month and for the longer time. And they spent their five months with the Crypto talk in creating comments and posts.