[Beginners] Free Courses To Learn Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

[Beginners] Free Courses To Learn Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies

8 hours ago, MKAMRAN said:

Oh that's awesome and it's really great job for the opportunity to learn how cryptotalk works in the forum and I am doing my best to get good progress in this project. I am experienced in Operation and online digital technology 

The courses listed in my topic are not related with how Cryptotalk forum works for you !! It is all about the cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. I ask you, please kindly explore and check the courses one by one. These free courses may not be available for a long time as the platforms may decide to remove them so be earlier to get ideas off the courses. 

Thank you for this topic for me. I am trying to learn and gain knowledge. So I think that this topic is very important to me, but I have to learn them one by one.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, it is an important topic and encouraging a lot of information and a lot of everything we need about the subject of cryptocurrencies and where they benefit through sharing and seeing some studies and gaining experience for some, but I must be a beginner, gain experience from members, and I will learn faster and thank you

I think we need such educational programs to increase our knowledge about cryptocurrency technology, because if we don't see these programs, we will still start in the world of cryptocurrency and those who see constructive and good things will go to the forum and join the forum.

This is an excellent and well done job my friend it really a great post I hope beginners have learned or understood something from this post

Yes my dear you are right nd you share here right information without any doubt I think. So don't worry and work hard and search there knowledge and it is ful with knowledge and make other post that is useful and now this is not delete.

Hello! Thanks for the helpful and informative post. This post is useful not only for a beginner, but also for an experienced person. Yes, I agree with you. There is little information on Google and other forums about what you were looking for. Sometimes this information can be false. You need to look for quality information.

On 1/9/2021 at 7:18 PM, Ajhar6 said:

I think we need such educational programs to increase our knowledge about cryptocurrency technology, because if we don't see these programs, we will still start in the world of cryptocurrency and those who see constructive and good things will go to the forum and join the forum.

Have you checked the listed courses before creating this comment here? The topic is dedicated to all the learners so that they can have the opportunities to take the free but valuable courses regarding crypto and the blockchain technology from the most reputed institutions. Kindly check them if you have still missed the courses.  

Thanks for sharing this information, now we can easily learn from this. You have created useful content ,it is very helpful for those who don't have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain, now they will get a lot of benefit from your post.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The blockchain may be a innovation that will serve to create the world more secure which people have personalized items. The root of blockchain is the bitcoin cash, which is the primary utilize that has permitted us to think of thousands of applications that will significantly progress the world

• +3 1

Well, this very nice suggestions, actually this is a  genuine topic or lecture which will be very useful and helpful to entire members of the forum, also apart of the links you mentioned above they're many Website which you can more about cryptocurrency, trading,Bitcoin mining and others things similar to.,

• +3 1

9 hours ago, abd lattakia said:

Having really good courses for coding is a really good thing. I'm really trying to find a good place for good learning. Courses and education is very important.

Regarding the courses listed in my topics, there are information about the cryptocurrency and how blockchain technology works for crypto. If you are interested to learn more about coding, you might search other courses,

9 hours ago, Shibu said:

The root of blockchain is the bitcoin cash, which is the primary utilize that has permitted us to think of thousands of applications that will significantly progress the world

The root of blockchain is BCH? Where did you get this information? Please kindly prefer what are the forks of Bitcoin. 

• +2 1

I am very optimistic about these courses, I think we should join them as these are the free one and for that you need to spend few minutes of your daily life.

• +3 1

I appreciate your work bro. You are trying to help the beginners how to earn money easily but I request you to guide me that how I can earn money more and more in this site and improve my ranks. Thanks. 

Thank you so much for this opinion I I want to tell you that all the new members should to first get the knowledge about the trading and about the blockchain because then they have the knowledge they can survive on this forum easily

there are a lot of courses available online but we should use only one and master it because there is no use of knowing all these things I just know one thing and be a master

Wow, that's great. We should use those free courses to learn more about blockchain technology. I think those will be too much helpful for beginners. They can learn more about it from those courses.

• +1 1

Thank you so much . I have been searching for these kind of free courses for a long time. I am a new to crypto world.  I started my journey through crypto talk. Because i don't know anything about crypto.  So i started with this learning site. But this is not enough. But you help me really great.  You have shown me a great way to learn crypto . This is really a important post. I thank you again. 

Thank you for sharing these courses with us. I have used UDEMY in the past and they have some good courses and tutorials. I think that these course can be very helpful for those that are just getting into crypto and that are interested in crypto. Also for senior members as a way to brush up on their knowledge. I will be sure to check out the courses that you have shared with us, as there is always room for improvement and growth in my own knowledge as well. 

Thanks for bringing this to us as an advice we will try and look for places where we will have the tutorial, seminars, lectures and symposium on block chain and cryptocurrency on internet and it likes.

• +2 1

That is the great opportunity to lean about Cryptocurrency and it's block chain with easy methods of lectures you share us via a link that is helpful for all. 

thanks for the courses links the Udemy is one of the best places where you should take the courses and most of the times it is not the free one and now if it is free you should learn there.

Dear sir your post is very well and you share very useful information and there is a lot of tutorials where you can learn about cryptocurrency and blockchain and I think that this cryptotalk platform is the best way to learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and blockchain.Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

First of all I think you to shared this useful information for us that is very beneficial for the members of this form to get the knowledge before the the use of blockchain and the use of cryptocurrency

I didnot knew abiut this courses in the beginning. It would have been much easier for me to work in this field.But I will most likely join them now.Blockchain and cryptocurrency is a new thing and many things are out there to learn about this new things.This will help me very much.