Yobit platform - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Yobit platform

Other cryptocurrencies, in addition to yo tokens, should really be accepted. Not all ICOs will be successful, so we'll have to wait a very long time to see a return. We can see a lot of success now that it's listed on yobit, and the value will skyrocket.

Hello there greetings I think the talk you talking about then you can see that's why they email you to invest your money in this currency in order to investment I think you should learn first and then invest if you don't you will end up losing all of your money I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

• +2 1

It is strange that only some members have received the message from the supposed yobit platform since if we are all a member of it we do not receive it the same as your first one, I would find out if it is trustworthy or they just want to scam you because I did not receive anything be careful because today there are so many scammers that you have good luck.

This announcement is for ICO, as a new currency will be offered for trading on the yobit platform, and the announcement provides you with a way to buy this currency before trading begins.

• Useful or interesting 1

This platform is one of the most famous and most important platforms that we can work and trust in the CryptoTalk forum, and it is considered one of the reliable platforms and you can trade currencies and invest through it.

• +2 1

Well. Yobit is really good platform.Form money exchange, withdraw or investing , yobit is great. It's a matter of fact that trading is better with yobit.Lots of new services are also added.

I think it is an announcement to launch a new cryptocurrency currency on the yobit platform within 73 hours, as shown in the picture, and therefore we can buy it and trade it through the platform, and we note that yobit always keeps up with updates and new currencies to be one of the most important exchange platforms.

You have scared I put information on this forum because I confirmed and I have tried this forum and found a very very good forum for investing and trading in the cryptocurrency it is also giving you some entertainment like the games all guys games and some other features so this is a good option in the cryptocurrency.

Yobit platform for a new currency that will be traded after 72 hours and an offer is made for you to buy it before the start of trading on it on the Yobit and this stage is called ICO.there is that point on your left where you can join and check what am talking about and in some cases that we need to be careful not to be late to taking advantage of the same.

This message indicates that this currency will be offered for the first time and will be purchased within 72 hours. I do not advise you to buy it because it is new and may cause you a loss so watch how it will look in the stock exchange first

This means that a new cryptocurrency has been launched on Yobit. ICO helps you to list before buying and when the trading value becomes large, then you can sell it. Be careful and follow the investment basics and skills you learned from this platform to win such deals.  Be aware of market fluctuations and seize the right opportunity

Hello my friend..
It will take a long time because you will need a positive balance in the Yo token to buy this coin and by the way I have received this message, but I will wait to see how this new currency will become
There should be acceptance of other cryptocurrency payments rather than just tokens. Not every ICO will be profitable We have to wait a very long time to get profit.

That's right, pal, we should be grateful for what we already have. This forum is fantastic, and I particularly enjoy the yobit exchange. As a result, we should not give up, but rather look for positive things and take into account all that the project has to offer, which is incredible!

Yobit is a platform that contains thousands of cryptocurrencies and you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies through it, you can also make investments and earn additional money, and it is considered a wallet to put your money in, and it is completely safe. 

It is to terminate, log in with your name on Yobit, search within it for the required link to complete the login and enter through it to the platform.
And make sure, after entering, to put the email address of the forum in the place designated for it to activate the payment on it, otherwise you will not receive the payments that you get from here.