Must Use Right Tags In Topics - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Must Use Right Tags In Topics

There are many strict rules when you create new Topics.

I am explaing the Use of tags here.

01. If you create a topic that is already there so your topic is been deleted. So in order to create a useful topic you should use search bar to see if the particular topic is already there or you can create yours. For this you will provide keywords and the match will be only possible if the old topic creator has put right tags.

02. You have to put right keywords/tags so that others can search it properly.

03. Tags should be unique and more than one for each topic.

04. Put only relevant tags.

Please let me know if I missed anything.

2 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

Words that we use as the tags are something which helps to topics to be discover-able while searching on this forum or guest might easily spot the topic even though they use other search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex etc.So it is very important to choose the proper words for tagging which represent the whole topic.  

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

If you're right we should know how to use most forum mergers to not have problems with our account but I think the most important topic is to make sure we create a topic that doesn't exist in the forum using the search bar to check whether the topic is already created or not

Well said, thanks for sharing your thoughts about creating topics. It's really important for us to use first the search engine before creating topics to avoid having the same topic, it will just be deleted if that so. You should also use proper tags that are related to your content. 

• +1 6

13 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

01. If you create a topic that is already there so your topic is been deleted. So in order to create a useful topic you should use search bar to see if the particular topic is already there or you can create yours. For this you will provide keywords and the match will be only possible if the old topic creator has put right tags.

only one thing that would be - dont post old post topics on the forum otherwise its really stupid as rare as it is theres still very few people providing outdated posts in which way annoying because this can waste our money value alot at the same time wasting time for old advice's, etc.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Sometimes the whole speech can be reduced to a word, meaning in other words, the word is the main key for any topic, so when writing any topic, the words must be chosen carefully and not in a hurry and I think this saves time, instead of going to search engines such as Google or others

Without any doubt you are right becuase your all point is perfect to prevent deleted topic.. Mostly time member create topic but they Didn't search is there has any same topic or not and its lead the topic deleted.. But you tell About using tag.. I think its not much important but if any member use it then it will be helpful for us to understand the topic headline                          

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

Tags are helping us recognize the category of the post. From what I see so far most post have correct tags but if a tag is not correct then it can be a problem.  It is important but the post in itself if more that I care about. Usually I do not look the tags at all and I've only noticed them now that I read your post.

• +1 2

17 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

This forum has different feature and my one of the favorite features is it's tag feature. I would suggest all the members whoever reads this please use tags. Because it will be a lot easier to search with the tag and we can easily get the result.

• +1 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You're absolutely right use search bar option to avoid similar topics, and pick a Right tag according to our content its really important, because which content we want discuss in our topic, our forum members easily understand through our tags, use different tag's to recognise our topic easily, its really useful feature in this forum.

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

If you're right we should know how to use most forum mergers to not have problems with our account but I think the most important topic is to make sure we create a topic that doesn't exist in the forum using the search bar to check whether the topic is already created or not

Well said, it's better if we create a unique topic and in order for us to achieve that topic, we should use first the search engine to search a specific topic and to avoid the same topic. 

you are right, the topic should be writing by easy words and clear, for understood by anyone newbie or expert, using the tag with many words can help any one for his search.

First thing you should keep in mind while creating new topic is that there should not be any topic related to your topic which you are going to create. First search that thing which you want to share if you didn't get any results then you can create new one. And tags should be correct because if anyone want to search your topic he will search a tag. 

I don't think that you've missed everything on your content my friend and it was so helpful for all the members here. That is correct my friend we should use the appropriate tag in our topic and not just appropriate but unique also for it to catch the attention of the members here that would see it and there is a high possibility that your topic have no same topic that is published after you make it because of your tag. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

You are right, when creating any topic, you should use the appropriate tags for this topic, as these tags facilitate the search for your topic, and you must also use the search feature in the forum before creating any topic to avoid repetition and deletion of topics

Tags in a topic are very important because they will help a topic to be discovered quick when searched rather than writing a topic without a tag.  I never saw anyone who put more than 3 tags in a single topic, i don't why!

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

When writing any topic, you should search for good ideas, make sure that the topic is new and not available in advance, pick good ideas from different sites, and organize the ideas of the topic so that the rest of the members can read it and benefit from it well.

Are we allowed to use many tags in topics in the forum? I see many topics with tags but not all of them having many tags and i thought maybe we are not allowed to use many tags.

Of course we need to choose best tags that's can be match with our topics, because many people are doing mistakes on choosing tags when they use tags which are not common 

I think one of the important ways in which you can also draw attention to your topic through the use of tags, is if you had to put that tag in the start of your topic as well. When you create tags it asks you if you want to put the tag at the start of your topic and which one you would like to include. In this way that tag will come up in red and will draw more attention to your topic, and highlight it as news or whatever else the topic is about. I think that this is also a good feature to use when it comes to tags. 

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Interesting thing is that these tags helps your post to rank higher if anyone searched about it.

14 hours ago, Tunuu said:

Are we allowed to use many tags in topics in the forum? I see many topics with tags but not all of them having many tags and i thought maybe we are not allowed to use many tags.

As far I know you can use multiple tags but be sure that the tags you have used should be relevant to the topics. But using too many tags only makes topic bulgy in my opinion. So use best few tags related to your post.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thank you for these tips because they are very important for everyone to create important and useful topics, and in addition to that, I advise everyone to follow all comments on their topic and respond to them.

Putting distinctive words and phrases while writing the topic is very useful and it will help everyone to understand the content of the topic in addition to that it will help while searching for a specific topic. Creating similar and repeated topics will offer the owner to delete or block the topic

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Tags is very important in every post so that others won't get lost and easily recognize and don't bother clicking the page if they won't get relate to it. Using proper tags can ease others on finding topic to start commenting to it and join the discussion. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

This information has been presented before, but it is good for you to remind. This makes it more good for posts and protects many members from warning, and the search button in the forum was set for this purpose

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury