Aside from talk tokens what can one benefit from these forum? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Froshk

Aside from talk tokens what can one benefit from these forum?

On 8/28/2020 at 1:41 AM, Froshk said:

Let's have a compilation of what you have benefited from these forum or perhaps what the forum have benefited from you as a member... 

Since when I assume this forum I have benefitted in various ways firstly before my old account get block at the first stage of this forum when they pay per every post earn alot of money which lead me to buy the phone I am using to write this post right now secondly, in itermsof my vocabulary since when I joined this forum having reading different kinds of people from different diverse locations my vocabulary tends to improve even though I can from non speaking English country. Thirdly , before I became a member in this great forum I knew nothing about crypto currency infact I don't have much idea about crypto currency but as of now I can say little about crypto currency .

Fourthly , there are terminologies used in the field of crypto currency not everybody knows about even those who are into crypto currency don't know for example when heard the world alt coin it means any crypto currency you can think of that exist with the exception of Bitcoin and so on .

• +2 1

Still in this forum presently you can benefits from the temporary BTC payment, which you can also call Compensation payment.

It's the payment given in BTC (Satoshi) just like in the old campaign era but in this time around is 20'000 Satoshi daily unlike before 30k per day and for you to receive BTC, the criteria are; the post must be useful and in addition gained a positive reputation.

This means it would only be earned through hard work and your capability of posting constructive and interesting information, contents that will benefits members and therefore find it worth then give you LIKE.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

@Dorjoy12 exactly mate , forums provide alot of ways for earning as well as for knowledge also . we can make a good reputation here ( that's is sign of a legit perosn ) . we should know about new projects , we can share our knowledge without any restrictions . 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

7 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

@Dorjoy12 exactly mate , forums provide alot of ways for earning as well as for knowledge also . we can make a good reputation here ( that's is sign of a legit perosn ) . we should know about new projects , we can share our knowledge without any restrictions . 

@gourav789 we shouldn’t run after money because if we able to gain enough knowledge about crypto section like trading, invest, hold and bounty then money will come to us and this forum provide us all of this section.. So we should not miss this great opportunity to learn about crypto world.. The member who will look for earning Only, cant be success in future..                    

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Do you think that many peoples with more than 3000-4000 post in the forum are here for talk token. I dont think that. There is now BTC payment as well. But apart from payment I think there is much more than that in the platform. You can learn crypto, trading. You can improve your language. You can link to different types of people. And what not.

• +1 2

On 8/28/2020 at 5:41 AM, Froshk said:

Let's have a compilation of what you have benefited from these forum or perhaps what the forum have benefited from you as a member... 

Instead of making money i am gaining a lot of things from this forum.These are as under:

1)Gaining a lot of information about cryptocurrency.

2)Improving my ENGLISH typing.

3)Also ENGLISH GRAMMAR.

4)Making new friends.

This @Froshk is a great forum my friend .You should recommend your friends and family members to join this forum.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

2 hours ago, P A Ashif said:

Do you think that many peoples with more than 3000-4000 post in the forum are here for talk token. I dont think that. There is now BTC payment as well. But apart from payment I think there is much more than that in the platform. You can learn crypto, trading. You can improve your language. You can link to different types of people. And what not.

There are good opportunity as you above said we can improve our language and skills, more than that we can get a lot of information about cryptocurrency. English is not everybody mother language and we can improve our language through posting. 

• +2 1

Very good question. Word on the street is that you can earn a few satoshis but I'm not sure how this works and if it does for everyone, perhaps the older members here can earn the maximum but I don't think this happens for everyone. And I don't expect to earn it either so I'm not very motivated to finish my posts.

• +1 1

Words used in Cryptocurrency are not used to everyone not everyone knows about everyone, perhaps the old members here can earn the maximum, but I do not think it does not happen for everyone

Thanks for asking others can have many other benefits like they can learn about many other currencies and gather some good amount of information about cryptocurrienses. Thankyou

I am new to this forum but as per my opinion this forum is the best because it helps the members to get valuable knowledge which could help every single members for the future because every country will be using cryptotalk currency in future.

I didn't join for payments but I find it a very good idea to attract new people and help them learn how to use cryptocurrencies and how to trade in exchanges, move crypto and make transactions. This is important and all the beginners joining will find a great forum to learn.

• +2 1

Actually  ,  my friend has told me about this forum .  And this forum is beneficial to all of us .  It pays satoshi per post.  So ,  We are getting money with the help of this forum .  And I will definitely share this forum to all my friends . 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Cryptotalk talk gave me a lot of opportunities, meetings and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, blockchain and how this market works. Moreover I could earn some bitcoins for communication on this forum. 

Oh, you should know that the forum is not only talk tokens. It is about us earn knowledge! This is the best the forum offers and we are all learning together. The forum is our teacher and gives us good lessons and we are learn here and become experienced users that understand and know how to use the cyptocurrencies.

You earn tokens for making useful publications, but the most important thing in my opinion is to get the knowledge of the people who are here, of course the money is fine but the knowledge is forever.

The forum apart from the profits if it fulfills the task gives you a super knowledge at least I in the forum is fed but my knowledge is discovered strategies for the time of investing

I'm new to cryptotalk, yet during my short time here I have come to realise that this forum goes well beyond than merely talking about tokens, but it's a place to engage and interact with people with different levels of expertise on a vast array of topics, such as blockchain technology, trading an investment. In this way we all can benefit somehow from the information shared on the posts, and in return we should try our best to share relevant and useful information that can give some benefit to other members of the forum.

On 8/28/2020 at 2:41 AM, Froshk said:

I have benefited from many things in the forum such as

1. learning how to use the forum

2. How to do different actions on Yobit, A. use invest box. B. Use the exchange and withdraw. C. CryptoTalk Campain.

3. Different types of wallets, Hardware wallets, Desktop wallets and online wallets.

4. The Crypto world.

5. Different Exchanges.

6. The difference between coins and tokens.

I have benefited and learnt many new topics and increased my knowledge on topics that i already knew about.

Здесь члены клуба из разных уголков мира говорят на разных языках. Но здесь мы можем легко общаться друг с другом. Далее я улучшаю свой английский здесь, на форуме. Во-вторых, я много узнаю о заработке, и теперь я зарабатываю с разных платформ.

so that you can earn those tokens you must have in each post I like it so that they can pay you and you can generate money with each post made

In my opinion, apart from winning the reward tokens, you take everything here, my opinion is that since I entered the forum I have learned a lot and that is not paid with money

The good thing about these forums is that we benefit from side and side and even if we are not paid we can always learn something new as a result of these forums obviously the owner of the post or the forum if it makes money but we sometimes earn something, but we benefit in the sense that any good information we can get it out of these forums or any learning the truth I find very good I have learned about airdrops , trading or a lot of things through these forums that's why I say that 

It is important when searching for any information or learning something. 

the forum is quite informative, you would be amazed the kind of stuffs you can learn from this forum and that alone is really beneficial