Aside from talk tokens what can one benefit from these forum? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Froshk

Aside from talk tokens what can one benefit from these forum?

I benefit a lot from the forum because every day I learn more information about cryptocurrencies and become more experienced in this field.

• +5 1

Since the launch of the work in the forum I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies until I have a wide experience in this field. I gain, learn and provide assistance, and the forum benefits from members through investment and trading operations that they do on the platform of the forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Beside talk token we can as well gain good experience about Cryptocurrency and it related activities and i am currently working hard to make sure i learn the basics of trading coins for better profit in the future because i have the plans of becoming a trader after accumulating enough talk token here in this forum. I am as well sharing some of the knowledge i gain in this forum through my post and anyone who reads may benefit just the way i benefit from other members of the forum.

• +4 1

i'm benefit many things here in this forum, i decovert many good coins by experts, i decovert many trading strategy, i develop my english language.

I will be honest. I don't know anything about Cryptocurrency before, until my friend introduce me this forum (because I wanted to earn). As He introduce this forum I learned a lot about Cryptocurrency, investing and trading unlike before I really don't know anything. That's why, this forum really a big help for me and teach me more about the Cryptocurrency world. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

Although this could be a repetition of what others have commented above but it is just the truth, I really benefited from this forum, not only in term of earning but also in term of learning, if not because of this forum, I would have been scammed. I have commented somehow like this before, but that is the plain truth. This forum is so helpful always. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 8/28/2020 at 10:10 PM, Honny143 said:

If we side crypto talk earning then this forum gives some good benefits, first we learn crypto related knowledge this forum offers different type of section, every section should have useful study material and helps to improve our crypto knowledge, second, we meet new friends through this forum.

Well, said, this forum has so many sections and all of them can be useful based on what you really need. There are so many topics for each section. If you want to know any information about the crypto world or the things happen in the tour world that is related to the bitcoin then the "Crypto World" section is good for you.

The loads and loads of information there is out there, we have to make sure that we understand the information given in here, there is a lot of information that can help us in earning some good coin so that is why its good to just let the information just work perfectly for you

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I am a new member and did not benefit so far because only just a few days here. I am trying to help the forum with correct comments and help other members by explaining how things are according to what I know right now. I hope that I have accomplished this and my next step is to start making a few new posts on cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Very simple and genuinely topic raised, apart from talk coin I'm earning from this great forum, being a member in this forum is a great and exceptional privilege to me. It's the institution that equipped, groomed me with the needed experiences, diverse skills and tactics for handling Crypto currencies. It's has avails various profitable opportunities for making readily available depends on which task you choose participate.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You can get good money from it , and that can be something to enjoy when you look at what happens in this site, they offer some money and some good articles on crypto currency thats why there si all kind of benefits being on this site , there is nothing more to really think of when we are doing something different that would work for you

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I haven't gained much but I have read some very good posts that helped me increase my knoweledge. I havent profited from the forum at all as I am new here but I will try to increase my rank. Forums have always being helpful and this is mostly what I look for to find answers and ask some question that perhaps an expert can answer.

I have the ambition of becoming a successful professional trader in the future and for that reason aside the payment i get from this forum i am also making use of this forum to learn more about Cryptocurrency trading so that whenever i wish to begin it won't be that difficult for me. I learn in this forum, do you?

BetFury                                                   

Aside from the talk token we will also get bitcoin payment but we have to wait for the announcement that is supposed to happen today. I hope that it will be good news for all members and we will have a chance to stack sats.

I gave many information and answered to questions many members had and I also correct many mistakes I find. This is how I helped the forum so far.  I have learned some things I did not know about and did not earn something yet in the form of bitcoins.

• +3 1

I am only have won a few of the talk and I was thinking that this will not be worth much. But I not worry because I also am learn a lot about trading and crypto coins that will become very much of help for the future.

You can benefit a lot things from this forum apart from weekly earnings of talk token. Here are some things that you can benefit from this forum:

1. You will get new friends

2. You will get knowledge about crypto currency so that you can become a successful crypto trader.

3. You will know the rules and regulations guiding this forum (cryptotalk).

BetFury                                                    

@Dorjoy12 Good! Apart from earning from this forum we can also gain knowledge and it will help us in different ways at the right time. Having friends is the best thing because you will be supporting each other and both of you will be good members.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 8/28/2020 at 1:41 AM, Froshk said:

what the forum have benefited from you as a member... 

This forum has benefited from me as a member through sharing of useful and qualitative information to my fellow-members but I also benefit from this forum by earning  talk token weekly and also improve my speech through interaction with my fellow members.

BetFury                                                    

15 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Dorjoy12 Good! Apart from earning from this forum we can also gain knowledge and it will help us in different ways at the right time. Having friends is the best thing because you will be supporting each other and both of you will be good members.

Exactly right that we should not look for earning Only but also look for good member who will help us in Danger situation.. In this forum we can learn different thing which get attached with our daily life too.. So i think its a great opportunity for us to have a forum like this and its valuable members                   

• +1 1
  • +2 1

One can benefit from the knowledge about crypto available in this forum apart from the token or btc payment and we should appreciate the existence of this forum by making sure to obey the rules and make quality publication's.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Since I joined this forum, I have been able to benefit from it very much. This forum is one of the most trusted sites that pay its members for writing posts. Therefore, I benefited from it to secure a very good additional income. In addition, through this forum, I was able to collect a very large number of information and experiences that I needed while working within the field of employment, and the most experience I had was working within the field of trading for this reason I am very grateful to this forum and whatever I did, I will not be able to return the favor For him and his supervisors

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

There is a lot one can benefit from this platform in term of information about cryptocurrency and also earning while giving out legit and useful information.

I have benefited from this forum a lot of things about mining and the world of crypto in general, and I have submitted to this forum that I have published it among my friends in order to increase their knowledge as well.

• +3 1

I am still new here but I think you can find many interesting posts that will help you learn a lot even if you are many years in crypto and you can have some good time too talking about your favorite cryptocurrencies. Also now there are bitcoin payments for some posts that you make and other members find useful to give them good reactions.

• +1 1
  • +2 1