Aside from talk tokens what can one benefit from these forum? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Froshk

Aside from talk tokens what can one benefit from these forum?

With the exception of Toktoken we know a lot about it because we know a lot about it, we want to know a lot about it, then we can go a lot further because we can do a better job and talk about Toktoken.  I am also thinking about it

Well, according to my experience, I have found this place very useful for learning as well as earning. I came here for earning money to chase my study expenses. But after spending a little time I got realised that this forum is also very useful for learning. So I can say that Cryptotalk gave me much interest in Cryptocurrency which I didn't know before came to here. I have learned a lot of knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency and trading from this forum. I also would like to thank you the administrators, developers, and the moderators of this forum for providing us that beautiful forum.

• +5 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 8/28/2020 at 8:41 AM, Froshk said:

Let's have a compilation of what you have benefited from these forum or perhaps what the forum have benefited from you as a member... 

Basically, knowledge about crypto currency. But if you're talking about how much money you could earn in this forum, its up to you. If you're hard-working in this forum then you could earn $50 per week in this forum. We could benefit from crypto in many ways, it depends on us what we need from it.

As we see we can get token from this platform, aside from receiving token we can get a vast knowledge about the crypto currency. Because the world currency  currently  changing to crypto currency so this will provide to understand and get benefits from that change of currency

The forum is being more and more active due to the users that are working on daily basis on the forum there is no other way the forum is getting benefit from us.

From this forum benefits are more like talk tokens and BTC payment as well not only payment we should think about these information which we get daily and knowing from different kind of knowledge and you can also earn through this site from different campaign but it's need information so that you will be able to do their task as well..

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Mark wood said:

From this forum benefits are more like talk tokens and BTC payment as well not only payment we should think about these information which we get daily and knowing from different kind of knowledge and you can also earn through this site from different campaign but it's need information so that you will be able to do their task as well..

@Mark woodThe concept of these topic is that assuming payments and other bonuses are not to be mentioned, what can you list out that you have achieved or benefited from these forum also what has the forum benefited from you as a member 

One can get benifited from this forum by getting more and more knowledge about cryptocurrency. Because this forum isn't only give you talk token it will also help you to be successful in crypto world.

In fact, I have not yet benefited from a lot of modern symbols, but I am still writing comments and building my knowledge of the cryptocurrency because I did not realize anything about this topic and my knowledge of the English language increased somewhat

In addition to earning talk tokens from this section, the great benefit I have gained from this forum is that many members have improved my knowledge by reading interposts and topics about cryptocurrencies, avoiding useful comments and experiencing some techniques to create. 

i have benefited from this forum lots of factors about mining and the world of crypto in wellknown, and i've submitted to this forum that i've posted it amongst my friends to be able to increase their knowledge as nicely.

Hello friend hope you will be fine and doing good.

Concerning me, I profited a great deal from the discussion, not cash, since work is obviously superior to working in different spots. Furthermore, expanding the equilibrium of data that I have, and thirdly, reinforcing my English

I have benefited from this forum a lot of things about mining and the world of crypto in general, and I have submitted to this forum that I have published it among my friends in order to increase their knowledge as well

An important question is what did we benefit from and what did it benefit from. As for me, I got two information matters related to any strategy, definition, or experience of friends in order to avoid making the same mistake. The second thing is that I get paid for sharing my opinion with each post. As for the forum, I do not think that it avoided anything other than that it became famous. It has achieved many things for us and provided us with important things that must be learned.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think there are other sources on this forum to earn money by taking part in compain as well there are some bounties which comes time by times and as well airdrops. You can earn money from compain, bounties and airdrops as well from trusted forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This forum is the perfect place to learn about cryptocurrency. So we get the knowledge of crypto from here. Aside from talk token we get payment in btc also. This forum is also a good way to communicate with the people other countries. So we get to know about other countries crypto situation also.

from talk tokens we gain knowledge and Learn many 

important,useful thing.that's why we improving in english.

there a lot of benefits of this Forum. which is very helpful.

I am getting bitcoin and talk tokens as payment from Cryptotalk forum.  I will get much more benefit from the talk token available from the forum when its price will continue to increase.  This talk token is the forum's own token and I believe it will benefit a lot when the price goes up fast.  Even if you invest with this token now, a good amount of profit will come and BTC as well as this talk token will provide good benefits.

3 hours ago, Sadia_rupa113 said:

from talk tokens we gain knowledge and Learn many 

important,useful thing.that's why we improving in english.

there a lot of benefits of this Forum. which is very helpful.

You can also add to what you said that trying to formulate our opinion on a particular problem, we will also develop our intellect!

You can make satoshi every day if you create usefull posts. I've been here for a couple months and i really like this forum those satoshis that i make is very helping me especially during this pandemic. More importantly i improved my knowledge about crypto and i am still learning in this forum. I became more efficient person in crypto world. If you focus on learning you can gain more.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

You can find a lot of decent information about crypto world, you can read, research and react to other member's topics and find interesting things you probably missed, and you can earn free satoshis while doing that. That's a great bargain and I think everyone should participate as much as possible but paying attention to basic forum rules to keep the place orderly. Have a nice evening and cheers 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

It is a great forum that not only provide us a platform to earn money but also it give us a good opportunity to learn about cryptocurrency and Its trading investment and many more useful information about the crypto world.So there are so many benefits of this platform other than earning that why I love to be here.Stay Blessed!

• Useful or interesting 2

The information we get here is really important to build the everything that we put together everything in the right position that we put a growth, of society we we really to put together the right effort to we have to work and build together everything in the right position that works .

• Useful or interesting 2

In addition to benefiting from the conversation tokens, it seems to me that the one that is totally benefited from the first second is the forum because we benefit from information or data that are new or have not yet been obtained in some part or site

• +2 1

Apart from earning through talk token the benefit i get from this forum is the development of good writing skills, this forum provides me vast knowledge on different things of crypto world. It also speed up my writing . Through this forum i get knowledge of things i never know before.

• Useful or interesting 1