Aside from talk tokens what can one benefit from these forum? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Froshk

Aside from talk tokens what can one benefit from these forum?

On 8/28/2020 at 1:41 AM, Froshk said:

Let's have a compilation of what you have benefited from these forum or perhaps what the forum have benefited from you as a member... 

@Froshk Nice post mate. Aside from talk token, things have benefited from the forum is having the opportunity to meet different people with different ideas learning from different posts on Crypto trading and also morale posts that changes one reasoning on how to become successful in Crypto world. This forum has really helped me a lot and changed me mentally that there is no limit to what i can achieve.

In this forum it has allowed me to grow in the crypto field since I had some time in it but did not know some very important terms that you have to keep in mind when using cryptocurrencies. You also have the facility to find new ways to generate money online (airdrop) which is shared by people from all over the world, apart from finding interesting topics to discuss and learn the opinions of other people.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Knowledge, here in the forum many doubts are clarified what makes us gain experience in the crypto world, besides achieving the token talks and some satoshis 

Apart from the tokens that we can receive for our writings in this forum, we also receive teachings about cryptocurrencies, human exchange, we develop communication skills, we teach, we give our opinions and finally we participate in a community where we have our successes and our failures and the main thing is that we communicate messages of interest to all.

Aside of talk token you can earn bitcoin and many knowledge in free which are only possible in the paid courses like experience of other people where they have made mistake. So, we can get many advantages from this forum.

• +1 1

There are many good things that I have learned in this forum as many useful information given here about cryptocurrencies, learn about the technical methods and train to avoid being expelled or having a warning point.

• +2 1

before i enter to this great forum ,i wasn't having any knowledge about crypto currency but when i enter and  i read the topic, my experience grow up and start know many thing about this domain

• +2 2

For me aside from talk token I'm benefited with many ways like i can earn satoshis too, i can know many things about trading, investment and unknown  things of crypto talk, i can make friendship, take suggestions  from seniors and many more

On 8/28/2020 at 5:41 AM, Froshk said:

Let's have a compilation of what you have benefited from these forum or perhaps what the forum have benefited from you as a member... 

Dear friend this forum is providing opportunities to learn more about cryptotalk and also about cryptocyrrency but the main benefit of this forum is earn money. Here we can learn English language easily because here we can practice of English writing and reading. 

Personally I have achieved a tremendous mental development and I have also acquired some basic knowledge about cryptocurrencies and its constituents. 

I have benefited a lot from this forum. Starting to gaining foreign, but very useful knowledge about cryptocurrencies, I alsp earn at the same time. Also, I learn different point of view by reading different replies on a certain topic and I must say that they're all fascinating.

• +3 1

On 8/28/2020 at 5:41 AM, Froshk said:

We can earn money from this forum but the main thing that most of the people neglect is that we are here to get knowledge. This forum benefited in knowledge. There is an alot if knowledge on this site and we should try to get it.

Yes offcourse aside from talk tokens I earned alot of useful information and many new ways to earn .There are multiple ways through which we can earn which was taught by crypto talk.

• +1 1

Aside from talk tokens,you can learn about cryptocurrency ,its market and how it works. You can also ask queries and get your answers. You can take guidelines from the seniors and experienced one. You will learn new things everyday.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

I benefit from the forum in collecting information, gaining knowledge about digital currencies, and making profits
To invest it in the future

On 8/28/2020 at 2:41 AM, Froshk said:

I benefited a lot from the forum. I learned what digital currencies are, what is crypto, and how to trade and work on the financial markets. This helped me develop myself.

• +4 1

here members are from distinctive parts of the sector having distinct languages. however right here we can talk each different without problems. similarly i enhance my english right here on the forum. 2d i learn a alot approximately incomes and now i am incomes from special structures.

On 11/13/2020 at 2:56 PM, duncun007 said:

i think even though many members are just here for the talk token payments but there are many good topics on here, you can learn a lot if you are a newbie, and if you are an expert you can share your ideas with others and get feedbacks as well.

Here is job section also where you can get project works or meet the job requirements which is good deal for many members. The bounty section is also great where good bounties are coming and members and use Off topic section for inquiring own problems. This forum is giving talk tokens and knowledge, experience, guidelines for many problem of crypto daily users. 

On 28.08.2020 at 03:41, Froshk said:

Well, i don't know that it is a mass case, but i actually found a friend to speak about the prices of different coins. Moreover, some ideas, he told me, brought me a little money after trading according to his predictions. I think this is the best we can get from this forum, apart from precious knowledge - a partner in the crypto world.

I learned a lot of things from this forum as this forum earned me btc and good information about crypto, trading and investing. 

Improve my wrinting skills and thinking capacity. In return i behave well to the members an follow all the rules carefully to maintain decorum of tge forum. 

• +2 1

You can benefit from the numerous experienced people here, from their deep well of knowledge so as to improve in your trading and investment skills.

• +1 1

On 8/29/2020 at 9:28 PM, Moontong said:

Well said, when you have good knowldge then earning money will b easy for you. The is the world is, knowledge is a great advantage for you to get rich and earn more money. 

Well, this forum made for having a discussion happens about cryptocurrency, they're just putting some payments like in other forums, it's better to gain some knowledge than profit because having a knowledge will help to to gain more money.

One of the benefits of this forum to me is it give me money just by posting a good content and also I learned something new knowledge here, it is really help me to learn something new related to cryptocurrency and other related stuff. I think the benefits of the forum from me, is the good content I made, it is a win win situation for the forum and for me. 

The heaps and heaps of data there is out there, we need to ensure that we comprehend the data given in here, there is a ton of data that can help us in procuring some great coin so that is the reason its great to simply let the data simply turn out impeccably for you