Best way to give your complete 50 rates daily - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Best way to give your complete 50 rates daily

logo8_27_193324.png.0ca71db4c6a220cc453a9accd691fa91.png

Hi friends, it really a cool environment over here to come up with something useful after a some investigation or observation. Its very difficult or though to many of us to give our daily 50 rates in complete 2 to 3 days. Sometimes we give 50post in a day while the following day we couldn't make it possible to give another 50 rates. 

Its really interesting if we are be able to continuously give the 50 rate to double the payments but unfortunately we tried and failed some days could not be completed. I went into research on how this system works and I found out that yes we can give 50 rates daily if we can do it just exactly as I investigate on it.

- Try to give 10-15 rates not randomly in a minute but with interval per rating but with interval with at least 3-5minutes to deserved post appropriately either in positive or negative after taking time to read the post or topic. All this can be done within a few minute or an hour.

- Secondly give another interval of about 2hours and give another 10-15rate with same interval of 3-5 rates interval.

- finally you can give the remaining 20 like in 1h:30m interval.

Following this strategies will help you give your complete 50rates and double your payment.

Because I try it and it works for me.. here is screenshot below...👇Screenshot_20200827-161314.png.031ad6bb5e12cd9eaa1b18e88375a840.png

Note: From the rules of the forum about the reputations system giving you can give as many likes as you can in a topic but make sure you didn't give it in just a minutes but with intervals of minutes. Try to give out reputations only to deserve post not just for earning .

best of luck and happy Posting friends....

Edited by Babubu609

Wow! To complete all 50 reputations was very hard to me because sometimes i will give only 20 reputations and then my limit reaches. I will use your method and i believe it will work for me.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 12
  • +2 5
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Honestly, completing 50 reactions a day takes more time to read the topics and give an adequate reputation

Sometimes they tell me I have completed the reaction available daily

And I did not complete the fiftieth reaction

This makes me sad

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 10
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

For me I use the reputation features as suggested by the admin. If I find any post useful then I give positive reputation and for bad post I give reputation negative accordingly. And reputation should be given to rate the post quality not to complete 50 per day. We shouldn't be focused on 50 reputation. We should read and give reputation, sure it would help to manage the time interval and giving reputation wisely.

• +1 8
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +5 3

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Completing all the 50 rates isn't easy as it sounds in my opinion! for me , i often can't complete them because i don't have much time.. and it requires many minutes to read the posts well and give each post the rate which it deserves! the new rating system is really good for all of us if we use it well with awareness. 

Edited by MuhammadSh
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, MuhammadSh said:

it requires many minutes to read the posts well and give each post the rate which it deserves! the new rating system is really good for all of us if we use it well with awareness

Yes it his about spending time been active in the forum before you can do that when you spend at list 4-5hrs in the forum learning. Not only posting in the forum learning also matters.

Edited by Babubu609

17 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

- Try to give 10-15 rates not randomly in a minute but with interval per rating but with interval with at least 3-5minutes to deserved post appropriately either in positive or negative after taking time to read the post or topic. All this can be done within a few minute or an hour.

- Secondly give another interval of about 2hours and give another 10-15rate with same interval of 3-5 rates interval.

@Babubu609 Good method. But to be honest, I have completed all 50 reputations only twice I think 😅. I will need to read at least 30 posts to give all 50 reactions, which is a bit hard to me according to some of my stupid schedules (tired of those schedules but no way)! 

Edited by Calvinpriva
  • +1 6
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

5 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

will need to read at least 30 posts and to give all 50 reactions, which is a bit hard to me according to some of my stupid schedules (tired of those schedules but no way)! 

😊 That looks really funny!!!  Quite sure that is not an easy work giving out your 50ratings daily but to be honest when we spend some few hours like 4-5hours we can give out this rating were deserved. I also find it difficult to everyday give complete 50rating because am very busy.

Thanks for share your nice strategy how to complete 50 react every day.. But my strategy is different like when i am going to comments on a topic, first i give a react on the topic then find out two another comment which us useful then give react.. I use this strategy in doings 20 post everyday so i easily can done 50 react                              

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

First these 50 reputation points we didn't finish one time, because 10 to 15 reputation points later your daily points limit ended like this message appears, so wait for 2or 3 hours then after once again we eligible to give these points, so I am also change my posting method regarding the points timing, means I don't finish my 20 post at one time I post my publication step by step, means early morning I write 5 post and at the same time I gives 10 to 15 points, according the post not randomly another 5 post afternoon, remaining 10 post evening to night at any time i complete my daily 20 post task, and mange 50 rates other members post. thanks to share your strategy its seems similar like my strategy.

Edited by Honny143
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

This is the thing that I always think and do, as I give some points while completing 20 posts per day, and then I hope to give points for the rest of the day as I enter the forum at different times and present points for all the posts that deserve it. I think that we must all adhere to this matter and work on it

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for this guide, it really helped me to increase number of posts which I can rate. It`s amazing that people share their tips on the forum and help others. Hope TALK token, which we can get rating messages and posts will be valuable 

• +1 3
  • +2 2

@Babubu609 I think forum administration wants to see you visiting Cryptotalk regularly in a day whenever you find spare time, thus there is 50 post rate option to double your payments. Giving more than 10 post ratings in a row without a single post may cause a serious and irreversible account ban. I have found, forum system is really smart to detect any wrong activities. Sometime, system automatically blocks us from giving the ratings to the posts. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

32 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Giving more than 10 post ratings in a row without a single post may cause a serious and irreversible account ban. I have found, forum system is really smart to detect any wrong activities.

Yes they can detect that activities when you give likes to a post then surely there should be a reply to that post you reply when necessary at least a feedback to one or two users you find their post very useful.

1 hour ago, JohanDonne said:

I don't think they are paying double the payment for giving 50 rates as I have given 50 rates many times but got same rating as before, and in your screenshot too there is no double payment for any day even after giving 50 rates. It's not working guys.

Hi mate from the screenshot I tagged was my previous payments before the doubling starts working right from days back I received doubled payments after given 50rates you can see this from this screenshot.Screenshot_20200829-150804.png.d0d4e6f2db0a5f70b6ccf672e464ad0b.png

Check out this...

21 hours ago, Honny143 said:

thanks to share your strategy its seems similar like my strategy.

That is exactly the same strategy I used this keep you active in the forum when you apply this strategy. Only active users were able to achieve that 50rates doubling.

I think that your method is successful in order to get 50 rate a day in order to double the payments, you cannot get 50 rate within one period and within a short time, for me I give the reputation in different periods, for example in the morning and evening

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Merit points should be given only to people who deserve them, and fair distribution of reputation must be taken into account. 50 reputation can be given per day during the browsing period of topics, and we will find that we awarded all the points per day

On 8/27/2020 at 9:36 PM, Babubu609 said:

logo8_27_193324.png.0ca71db4c6a220cc453a9accd691fa91.png

Hi friends, it really a cool environment over here to come up with something useful after a some investigation or observation. Its very difficult or though to many of us to give our daily 50 rates in complete 2 to 3 days. Sometimes we give 50post in a day while the following day we couldn't make it possible to give another 50 rates. 

Its really interesting if we are be able to continuously give the 50 rate to double the payments but unfortunately we tried and failed some days could not be completed. I went into research on how this system works and I found out that yes we can give 50 rates daily if we can do it just exactly as I investigate on it.

Following this strategies will help you give your complete 50rates and double your payment.

Because I try it and it works for me.. here is screenshot below...👇Screenshot_20200827-161314.png.031ad6bb5e12cd9eaa1b18e88375a840.png

Note: From the rules of the forum about the reputations system giving you can give as many likes as you can in a topic but make sure you didn't give it in just a minutes but with intervals of minutes.

best of luck and happy Posting friends....

This is very nice trick, but I also would like to give the tips that's I'm using to make sure that's I'm completing 50 rates per day, all I'm doing is to choose 20+ usefully topics to discuss and when I'm reading the topic's replies, I'm making sure I must found at least 3 usefully replies that's I can give reactions, so till I finish my 20 post a day, I must be react 50 rates per day also. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3

12 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I'm making sure I must found at least 3 usefully replies that's I can give reactions, so till I finish my 20 post a day, I must be react 50 rates per day also. 

Wow that is splendiferously mate ! Thank you for also sharing us your opinion. You have a good strategy of giving rating I will also try to learn from you.

This is a good method to get your fifty ratings per day and to spread them out. The concern that i have is that the ratings are counted from your last set of ratings, and so you have to wait 24 hours after having completed your 50 for the day. This makes it hard the next day as you have to do it at the same time for consistency. In my opinion i think that you ratings that you have left to give should be reset at the start of every day. 

This is a good method though and it will help in doubling the TALK tokens that you achieve or earn. 

• +1 3
  • +2 4

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thanks for the strategy, I do half the assessments in the morning when I wake up and do the rest at night, but do you have any other response strategy?..

9 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Wow that is splendiferously mate ! Thank you for also sharing us your opinion. You have a good strategy of giving rating I will also try to learn from you.

Thanks for appreciating my strategy, but I want to remind you that you need to give ratings according to your review, don't give rating because others has rated the post. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I am also having this problem that i can't give maximum likes in a day. Now i got it that how to get double payment. Thanks for sharing this informative post. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

15 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

I am also having this problem that i can't give maximum likes in a day. Now i got it that how to get double payment. Thanks for sharing this informative post. 

Every one had his own way of giving out 

his 50 rates daily. From the previous page you can see many opinions and strategies to follow to find the easiest way apart from my strategy.

Thanks for this advice, I try to give the positive reputation to members that deserve it and do not break the rules. I read many posts and exclude the ones that offer nothing and always reward quality and good posts that offer to the forrum.

• +1 1
  • +2 2