✅🌟[ANN] 🤝PERMISSION🤝- A Platform That Pays You For Your Time And Data 🌟✅ - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

✅🌟[ANN] 🤝PERMISSION🤝- A Platform That Pays You For Your Time And Data 🌟✅

8ZljHvU.png

sfWfRq9.png                                2aX5MRB.png                            sfWfRq9.png
    Whitepaper                    The Executive Summary              Coin Economics

CN6tCLu.jpg
qmkTnwE.png
ewFni8h.png
bJfRxor.png
pJcjvzY.png
SqhYh2a.png
Z44VUlu.png

FOR MORE INFO ABOUT DATA ALGEBRA, PLEASE CHECK HERE!   

BB0LxiE.png
JD60lbn.png
ENOD6GA.png
3s7Omy9.png
WqH4nsH.png
PqeKRKk.png
keHmw1e.png

FOR FOR ALL NEWS, PLEASE CHECK HERE!   

4HffFzG.png

WEBSITES  l  BLOCKCHAIN EXPLORER
ASK ASSET  l SHOP&EARN  l  BLOG
 MEDIUM   l  LINKEDIN  l  TWITTER   l  FACEBOOK
GLOBAL GROUP   l  CHANNEL  l  REDDIT  l  GITLAB

Note: I am making this original post for Permission. I am not the point of contact and i'm not a team from Permission.
If you want to know more about Permission, please join to Permission Global Group
Edited by ayatoslaw
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 6

Looking impressive but I wonder is it still under construction phase. I tried to understand  their data collection mechanism they are referring to but no luck. Information they provided here https://dev.permission.io/data-algebra/ has answered my few questions but has produced more. Anyway, If use case of ASK is more, the more will be its demands but it should be guaranteed first, our personal data they collect, should not be misused. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Thank you so much for sharing this new platform with us. It looks very good because i opened it and i saw myself, this is another way that will increase our earnings through crypto currencies.

16 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Looking impressive but I wonder is it still under construction phase. I tried to understand  their data collection mechanism they are referring to but no luck. Information they provided here https://dev.permission.io/data-algebra/ has answered my few questions but has produced more. Anyway, If use case of ASK is more, the more will be its demands but it should be guaranteed first, our personal data they collect, should not be misused. 

Thank you for asking, I really understand your concern.
I suggest you read privacy policy, there you will find answers to your questions. )

• +5 1

1 hour ago, SilverF said:

Excuse the question, but it is not very clear to me how we can use the "ASK" currency, I saw that it can be exchanged or kept in the balance, but I looked at coinmarketcap and I did not get results, greetings.

For now you will not find ASK on Coinmarketcap because ASK is not currently listed on an exchange, but you can find ASK on Messari. At this time you can hold it, over time the Permission marketplace will allow consumers to spend ASK within the Permission ecosystem.

• +1 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Interesting! Thanks for sharing, am glad to see this site has been shared to us by our moderator so i don't have any doubt about it. Let me join and take this opportunity before am late!

• Useful or interesting 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

To celebrate the launch of the Permission product on the Winplay App, Winplay App is holding a giveaway with a total prize pool of 5000 USDT!
For further information and steps to take part in this giveaway, please register at the link below:
https://winplay.app/ask-permission-io-giveaway-5k-usdt?tab=earn-points

Official announcement link on WinPlay twitter: https://twitter.com/WinPlayApp/status/1303319977122914309

• +5 1

23 minutes ago, ayatoslaw said:

For further information and steps to take part in this giveaway, please register at the link below:
https://winplay.app/ask-permission-io-giveaway-5k-usdt?tab=earn-points

@ayatoslaw Thanks for this update. At least it has confirmed project is authentic and working hard to be well-established in the cryptocurrency markets. Regrading WinPlay app from KuCoin, previously I have participated so many giveaways but you may get surprised,despite a good numbers of referrals, I get zero at all. Personally, I think there were some game play  from players(behind the scene) to be on top list to claim rewards at the end. Some giveaway says, so many users get rewards randomly but again I do not think it will be fairly distributed.

Anyway, if you have participated, is there referral system to uplift a rank in this giveaway? 

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Anyway, if you have participated, is there referral system to uplift a rank in this giveaway? 

There is no referral system, you have to complete the task to get points,
when the event is over, the top 300 rank will be rewarded according to their rank.

• +5 1

1 hour ago, ayatoslaw said:

Engage with videos, shop 10,000+ products, and refer friends to start earning ASK now! https://shopandearn.permission.io/

@ayatoslaw The site layout is pretty similar with Amazon 😂 ! Well, I have not created an account yet but if their shipping policy is well enough then I give a try. Looking like it accepts BTC and ETH(I do not know about USDT if they accept) and it will be really the best if they have enabled DASH as a payment option. 

36 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@ayatoslaw The site layout is pretty similar with Amazon 😂 ! Well, I have not created an account yet but if their shipping policy is well enough then I give a try. Looking like it accepts BTC and ETH(I do not know about USDT if they accept) and it will be really the best if they have enabled DASH as a payment option. 

Just a little bit similar to be precise )) but you can get free ASK there )
yes, you can make payments using BTC, ETH and ASK, for now DASH is not yet available, maybe further updates have more payment options.

• +5 1

It's really great to see platforms like this! i was wondering if we would see platforms which allow us to shop and earn at the same time and now my dream comes true lol

But to make it more clear i have some questions.. the payment should be in BTC,ETH and ask.. and we can find ask only on Messari because it isn't listed in any exchange.. 

Also we can earn from doing some tasks.. and the refer system it isn't working now..

In my opinion, I think that this platform would has a bright future in a few years especially when more governments companies accept using cryptocurrencies in their financial transactions.

So another interesting project it seems. Well I have to try it once. Actually there are so many project in the market and it's very difficult to differentiate a genuine and a fake one. Some time if we search about the creator then we can find that most of the fake projects gives fake people , who actually doesn't exist. This project also need a survey. If I found something then I will rewrite back definitely. 

OKqP1fL.png

To celebrate the official listing of ASK on Bithumb Global,we will hold a “90,000,000 ASK Grand Prize Pool” event for community participation!

Event 1:40,000,000 ASK for Deposit
Duration:Sep 16, 2020, 11:00 to Sep 25, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
Event Rules:
- Users who have passed the KYC2 verification are able to participate in this event.
- During the event, users who have completed ASK net deposit greater than 400,000 ASK will receive 4,000 ASK rewards each. Each user will receive up to 40,000 ASK
- Prize Pool:40,000,000 ASK. First come, first served. (Net deposit = deposit – withdrawal)

Event 2:20,000,000 ASK for Trading
Duration: Sep 17, 2020, 12:00 to Sep 25, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
Event Rules:
- Users who have completed KYC2 verification are able to participate in this event.
- During the event, users who have accumulated ASK trading volume ≥ 2,000,000 ASK can participate in the ranking to be able to win a reward.
- Rewards per user=20,000,000 ASK / number of users who meet the qualifying condition above
- Total Prize Pool:20,000,000 ASK. Accumulated trading volume = accumulated buy + accumulated sell – accumulated withdrawal, but excluding self-sale

Event 3: 30,000,000 ASK for Buying
Duration: Sep 17, 2020, 12:00 to Sep 25, 2020, 23:59 (UTC+8)
Event Rules:
- Users who have completed KYC2 verification are able to participate in this event.
- During the event, users who have accumulated ASK buying volume greater than 1,000,000 ASK are eligible to participate and Top 300 will win a reward.
- Total Prize Pool: 30,000,000 ASK. Accumulated buying volume = accumulated buy - accumulated sell - accumulated withdrawal, but excluding self-sale.

Details: https://support.bithumb.pro/hc/en-us/articles/360055387653

• +5 1

Join us! We're LIVE AMA

VVcMZTb.png

#1 (September 19) at 12pm Pacific
Take part in an exclusive AMA in the Turkish crypto Community Telegram group!
There will be $250 to giveaway.

For more details: https://twitter.com/PermissionIO/status/1307366320007270402?s=20

v5EHzqw.png

#2 (September 22) at 11am EST.
Charlie Shrem of untoldstories.com is going to host an AMA with
Permission CEO Charlie Silver.

For more details: https://twitter.com/PermissionIO/status/1307113302737203204?s=20

• +5 1

very good proposal. to further improve the user experience on the internet. In this way we can control our times more

• +5 1

It is denoted as a very serious platform, it has a nice interface, as well as understandable.

My question is if any continue to grant the benefits?

How do I get paid for my time here? 

ASK's idea is excellent. Finally a company will pay us for our data!! I would like to know what ASK's current price is. I can't find any info, neither in CoinMarketCap, nor in Messari. I also don't know which wallets can be used. I will study the Permission project in depth. Thank you, my friend.

Your post so well-done and the platform's web seems so attractive but im not too much confident about getting money for my data,it sounds stupid,so poor and nothing ethical

7 hours ago, Gill Ji said:

Thanks for such detailed intro, I joined this airdrop and watched their ads and referred my friends too but my reward is still in pending and it is more than 2 weeks now, I don't know why?

You Reward in pending, coz they introduce a procedure for verifying the client's identity. They do this for some reason for a long time and selectively. Something is dark, perhaps they do not want a sharp dump of the coin price on the exchange. By the way, their Twitter account has been blocked since yesterday, with the reason - violation of the rules.
Screenshot_1.png.3b4d579136c31f93f810db6e3cb5b1d9.png

Edited by kpect

winp.png.567e6d1b2ed475e4007f08c3e0754278.png