How to get rid of negative points/reactions - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

How to get rid of negative points/reactions

Good reputation you will receive at that time when you work with full of responsibility, you work with your heart , obviously you will get good reputations if you don't work hard and make post useless then there isn't chance of getting good reputations so it's upon you whether you want good or bad reputation..

That's indeed a great initiative you have shared I didn't even have it in my mind until now when I have come across your topic it's for this reason I just want to appreciate you for this knowledge I believe it will help many.

On 8/27/2020 at 7:12 PM, daintybrat said:

, in order to reduce you negative points, the comments you should be giving should be able to help others understand the topic and should have good quality content.

Its the basic rule of this forum becuase if not you comment good quality post then you will be judge here as a spammer which can lead you to get warning like restricted from posting for 1 month..  Yah the only way  to reduce your negative Point is,make good quality post and never try to follow other comments then comment down same as his comment                  

I don't think it's correct things to do, as if you had made mistake previously and edit it later the negative reputation would be mistaken. And deleting the post won't affect your rating as far as I know. 

So instead of manipulating the contents later , you should try to make your post informative as far as you could earlier. If you focus on writing quality content you can get rid of negative points easily.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 8/27/2020 at 10:43 AM, JohanDonne said:

I was reading the topics all around by going to each page and reading maximum replies on a topic and got the solution how you can get rid of getting negative points if you are getting them on daily basis.

All you have to do is Go to the profile and find all of your replies and topics and find the one or others that getting most of the negative points, like in this screenshot you have to find your own reply or topic that is taking you back.spacer.pngspacer.png

Screenshot_20200826-071442_1.png.83ce0b57a1c49196ccd3101d2ff684fd.png

In this example the person needs to find this particular reply that is against the rules and will surely get negative points from each person who will see it. So all you have to do is to find such post, or the post that has more nmber of negative points.

You need to delete it or at least edit it so it fulfills the standards of forum.

Screenshot_20200827-103146_1.png.07efbc0fb2cd06045c1cc56f3126ba4c.png

That's all, I Hope You will get less negative points from now.

Thanks @JohanDonne, for doing research on this topic and sharing your research with us,the reputations are not deleted by just deleting your posts ,it gets recorded whenever someone gives you a negative reputation.According to the new update in the forum,the moderator have removed the delete option .Now you can't delete your any post or topic.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

This is a logical solution my friend

Going back to my posts and adjusting them to reach the appropriate idea or delete it because it is not appropriate, thus it will get rid of the negative reputation

But think about how to get a positive reputation that's best

Make your posts useful, objective, and attract members, in addition to adhering to forum rules, so you get a positive reputation

• +1 1

To get rid of negative comments and  Reaction is that we should have a good knowledge about the forum and the crypto world so you cuold raise useful questions and help others this will increase your positive image thanks

• +1 1

Make sure the information imparted to the members are true and to the point so that negative comments as well as bad reactions to comments on post can be avoided. Following the basic guidelines provided by cryptotalk platform enables to reduce the number of bad comments and reactions.

• +1 1

Usually I saw crypto talkers are very good in judging a post. I check the rating of post and I find that people thinks the same way . So if you want to get positive ratings make sure that your post should contain content, then if your content is publicly attractive then you will be loaded with good rating. Make sure you are not breaking any of the rule of the platform. 

• +2 1

I didn't know you can get rid of reactions but the way you explain means that we have to delete our posts and I want all my posts to stay here, so I will not do that even if I get negative reactions which I hope I don't as I try to make my posts better and practical.

I hope this strategy will help a lot of newbies to correct their comments that is having negative reactions

Because if someone is able to trace his/her post that has negative reactions he can edit it to the forum standard so that he can avoid receiving more negative reactions from that post by other members.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

6 hours ago, Marks33 said:

I hope this strategy will help a lot of newbies to correct their comments that is having negative reactions

Because if someone is able to trace his/her post that has negative reactions he can edit it to the forum standard so that he can avoid receiving more negative reactions from that post by other members.

@Marks33 we should forget about edit but try our best to dont do any mistake.. We usually do mistake when we comment on those topic that we dont know.. So first we must take enough research about the topic and gain knowledge then explain it on the comment box with your best.. But if still you face some mistake then you can edit the topic..so always try to make useful post because its the only way how we can get rid of from received bad reputation..                    

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 8/27/2020 at 11:43 AM, JohanDonne said:

I was reading the topics all around by going to each page and reading maximum replies on a topic and got the solution how you can get rid of getting negative points if you are getting them on daily basis.

All you have to do is Go to the profile and find all of your replies and topics and find the one or others that getting most of the negative points, like in this screenshot you have to find your own reply or topic that is taking you back.spacer.pngspacer.png

Screenshot_20200826-071442_1.png.83ce0b57a1c49196ccd3101d2ff684fd.png

In this example the person needs to find this particular reply that is against the rules and will surely get negative points from each person who will see it. So all you have to do is to find such post, or the post that has more nmber of negative points.

You need to delete it or at least edit it so it fulfills the standards of forum.

Screenshot_20200827-103146_1.png.07efbc0fb2cd06045c1cc56f3126ba4c.png

That's all, I Hope You will get less negative points from now.

Good advice, thanks a lot. Now I am aware of 1% more about this forum. No wonder they say that you need to pump yourself 1% more every day

I haven't seen a delete button but I've learned from another post of a good way to delete your post, this is to report it and ask for the moderator to deleted it. But I have some questions about what you say. First is that I understand that you want to prevent your post to have more negative reactions and for this reason you want to delete it. But why not edit the post and correct it instead, as in your example you can delete the spanish and use english.

And second is that I am not sure if the negative reaction will be removed. I think this will stay recorded.

Edited by yonkii
  • +3 1

To avoid negative point we should follow some rules like we never post unnecessary topic , never copy paste any topic, do not break any rules of crypto talk that's how we can get rid of negative points

I think it doesn't  help since the negative points are saved in your account  so even if you delete the post you'll still have them, but in the bright side  if you do the same with post with positive points  you'll  still conserve them.

If you think that negative points were put without any reason you can ask moderator to delete it. But it doesn't mean you can write to them in any case. Also there were bots that put dislikes to everyone but I've heard that Cryptotalk solved this problem.

Самое главное для трейдера-это не овладеть техническим и фундаментальным анализом, и даже не понять логику действий крупных игроков, а разобраться со своим собственным мозгом. Ведь это не манипуляторы, инсайдеры и киты заставляют трейдера покупать на максимумах после недели роста активов, продавать на дне, открывать позицию на весь депозит и потом терять свои деньги. Он делает это под влиянием своих пороков - гордыни (желания всегда быть правым), глупости (незнания и нежелания учиться) и жадности.

I did that and the negative reputationdid not disappear. I think it was calculated in advance and the spitting does not affect the result

Hello, friend I think that according to what I have been reading, once they give you the opinion either positive or negative, it stays with you, no matter if you get to delete the post or the publication where you made it, good luck

Very good recommendation, although I think that as you visit this community you will realize that what you should do and what you should not do are basic things, for me the important thing with respect and good information shared, you will not have problems .

good work always and well rewarded, all point will be counted and we receive the average of our points reaction

• +1 1

Thanks for advice, but your information outdated. Now you can't delete your post. So, I guess, the only way to rid of negative points is to get like for useful posts. 

I think having a negative reputation is very bad. And I also think that if you have that kind of qualification, you have to think, study and work hard because you have this kind of reputation. I also recommend that you should stop writing for a while if you are a person who has a bad reputation. because that way you can take the trouble to read a lot more, so you can know which with the good ways to write well in this forum. You should also be more respectful and write your answers or posts well. I hope this answer has been very helpful. Greetings from Argentina