What will you do with your talks when the market opens? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Red-Jones

What will you do with your talks when the market opens?

If im been honest i will sell half of i and keep half, i know the price will fall at first it has happened to many other coins but i have faith in this one that it will later on rise again.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 8/25/2020 at 5:19 PM, Red-Jones said:

Usually when we have money we always take it to buy things in the real world that we need, we can take the money to buy food. As crypto currencies are not yet accepted in many countries as a payment method, so people convert cryptocurrencies into their country's local currency and many people have been accumulating their Talks for months, which is why I ask:

1 - Are you going to sell your Talk to buy things in the real world?

2 - will you invest your Talk in Investbox?

3 - Are you going to take your talk to trade with other currency pairs in yobit?

The price will be low because all the member would try to sell instant because they didn't get payment for upto 3 months and I am gonna trade half of my tokens in to btc and other remaining half I will invest in investbox.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This all will depend upon the price of talk token. If the price is good then i will sell some of talk coins and other i will invest in investbox. If it's price is low then i will sell all talk tokens and invest in others currencies. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, malik6314193 said:

This all will depend upon the price of talk token. If the price is good then i will sell some of talk coins and other i will invest in investbox. If it's price is low then i will sell all talk tokens and invest in others currencies. 

May i ask what's your reasoning not selling everything if the price is good and selling everything if the price is low. Shouldn't it be other way around? You know... Sell high and buy low?

Edited by rekter
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

On 9/20/2020 at 2:01 PM, rekter said:

May i ask what's your reasoning not selling everything if the price is good and selling everything if the price is low. Shouldn't it be other way around? You know... Sell high and buy low?

Maybe he means that it will be useless keeping a low priced coin, because when the price for the coin is out, there is no telling if it will go up or down from there, now if the price will be high it is better to secure most of the profit by selling most of them, that is what i will do too, but i will not sell them all.

• +2 1

I believe that talk tokens should not be sold at the opening of trading. I think that in contrast to the drop of their coins the price will rise in the future. Talk tokens are linked to ads.

I will try my best to make sure that we know and understand the prices perfectly we need to keep trying as hard and we need to be perfect to really deep  to work as hard.

I think if the price is good I might sell them , but also its important to also know the price of talk token after the launch

• +1 2
  • +2 2

I'm not sure yet what I would do with my talks its depends on price if its higher I will sell it to buy something else and if it lower I will invest it 

• +1 1

@FAYSAL_EL Almost everybody things so , but the truth is , that when you have something you can actually touch for your self, that works, and so I think most people will tend to sell the token on the first day , but that does not stop you from earning more ,the stability of the token is what is most important and this should be between 200 satoshis and about 400, I think that range would work perfectly we need just to look for a way to stabilize it at that point.

• +3 2

I have not decided that yet because we do not know how efficient the tokens we got, but I think that I will sell a part and keep the other part for investment.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

I have not decided that yet because we do not know how efficient the tokens we got, but I think that I will sell a part and keep the other part for investment.

it is really very difficult to predict the price of talk token because there is still no relevant detail about the project, so far we do not know how everything will work to prevent the price from falling to 2 satoshi. remembering that yoda is already in the 2 satoshi

8 minutes ago, bakalilhakim said:

I think it is not wise to sell from day one as we do not know the strength of this wise coin. Requires a little wait and then look

then you will be the only one or one of the few people, because most people will sell on the first day

• +1 1

I'll deposit them in my wallet and wait to see what they're worth in the market, if they're a little low, I'll store them, but if they're high, I'll trade.

on appeals with the expectation as closing with least on waste as referring finest on limit as the distribution of resource on possession.

and gains on returns to work on extensive lifts of stage as applying same or similar strategy with the plan on trading with the token instruments to gains on with.

That will depend on it's price, if Talk will have a high price maybe from $0.05 - $0.1 i will exchange my earnings to cash and do something with the amount that i'll get. But if price will be under $0.05 i will leave them in the investbox for some time.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

6 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

That will depend on it's price, if Talk will have a high price maybe from $0.05 - $0.1 i will exchange my earnings to cash and do something with the amount that i'll get. But if price will be under $0.05 i will leave them in the investbox for some time.

@Calvinpriva i have a bad news then if you think the talk token price will be around 500 satoshi.. Because last time i have check the russian section talk token topic where they become ensure that the value of talk token will be around 50-150 satoshi..  i am not sure that  is moderator    said them about this or not but every russian member become ensure about talk token value.. You also can check  the topic conversation my friend..      

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Calvinpriva i have a bad news then if you think the talk token price will be around 500 satoshi.. Because last time i have check the russian section talk token topic where they become ensure that the value of talk token will be around 50-150 satoshi..  i am not sure that  is moderator    said them about this or not but every russian member become ensure about talk token value.. You also can check  the topic conversation my friend..      

Don't worry my friend @Dorjoy12 500, 150, or 50 satoshi... it's just member's opinions and we have never traded those tokens! The moderators are the one who knows the real price... but i just believe one thing, no matter what price will be for Talk tokens, but we will still earn $2 per day or more.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well, I have planned to invest Talk tokens not to sell them at haste. As far as I am concerned, the Talk tokens can have much more potential, and selling down too quickly is not always the best option. So you just need to wait for the right time, so that token price is simply up and you can sell the tokens at the good amount. Currently, I am not thinking to sell Talk tokens as soon as it gets listed on the exchanges or trading is just started, all you need is a little patience; All I know is, your work and dedication really pays you off, and I feel same with the Talk tokens!!

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Don't worry my friend @Dorjoy12 500, 150, or 50 satoshi... it's just member's opinions and we have never traded those tokens! The moderators are the one who knows the real price... but i just believe one thing, no matter what price will be for Talk tokens, but we will still earn $2 per day or more.

@Calvinpriva yah Friend, It's true that we will still received more than 2      usd every day     that is better than previous campaign Because in previous campaign we need to did 30 post for get 30k satoshi but we need to do now only 20 post.. Again we are also getting interest from the yobit investbox ... I think Moderator, wont make us disappointed..         

On 8/25/2020 at 12:34 PM, Red-Jones said:

Usually when we have money we always take it to buy things in the real world that we need, we can take the money to buy food. As crypto currencies are not yet accepted in many countries as a payment method, so people convert cryptocurrencies into their country's local currency and many people have been accumulating their Talks for months, which is why I ask:

3 - Are you going to take your talk to trade with other currency pairs in yobit?

Actually i  can't outline what I can do with my talk token if i trade it to real money but I know for sure I will spend it because  I want to appreciate my effort I will not invest immediately untill after the first phase of trading before I can decide to invest in invest box .

I will look at the market if the price is high I will try to sell it because we need profit if it's give me benefits I will surely sell it and if the price is low so I will hold more talk Tokens because holding is better than sell in a low price one day the price will goes up then I can sell..

On 8/25/2020 at 1:34 PM, Red-Jones said:

ask:

As for me when the trade for talk token begins I'm planning to buy a virtual miner at yobit exchange if it's price will be enough to enable me to make capital for this from the tokens I have collected so far, and i will also put some in invest box so as to generate more profits.

Edited by George10
adding infor.
  • +3 1

The most important thing about Talk Token is the value of it's. We don't have any idea how much worth of money it would be. Actually  that will be the term when we will take decisions either to sell it or invest it in any project. Moreover, trading of this token will be much more interesting as an opening factor. 

Edited by Saj555
  • +1 1

On 9/19/2020 at 7:39 PM, gbfisher said:

The trading day of talk token is nearer. And all things depend on the price of talks. I am not selling quickly when price is released, i'll wait for some days for checking the volatility of talks. And when is high then i sell the talks for better profit. And then i will use talks for trading if talks token have high volatile token. 

it amazes me how people didnt even start trading talk token, and talk token wasnt even listed yet on yobit but people on here talking about selling it, this is why we all know it wil dump hard.

• +1 1

On 8/25/2020 at 6:34 AM, Red-Jones said:

I will keep them and buy graphics with them to have a mining farm

• -2 1
  • -1 1