What will you do with your talks when the market opens? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Red-Jones

What will you do with your talks when the market opens?

Usually when we have money we always take it to buy things in the real world that we need, we can take the money to buy food. As crypto currencies are not yet accepted in many countries as a payment method, so people convert cryptocurrencies into their country's local currency and many people have been accumulating their Talks for months, which is why I ask:

1 - Are you going to sell your Talk to buy things in the real world?

2 - will you invest your Talk in Investbox?

3 - Are you going to take your talk to trade with other currency pairs in yobit?

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 6
  • +3 5
  • +5 2

The date of opening talk trading is coming nearer. I'm not sure about what would I do with talk exactly. My action would depend upon the price of talk in which it would launch. 

If the price is good at launch I would sell the daily percentage of talk that I get through Investbox daily.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It surely depends on how much useful is the token, we can thus look at the prospects and see if it is good to invest and hold (which of course is what I really hope for). To decide if I will continue holding every token I have or sell some part of it, will be decided on September 1st precisely unless trading is postponed.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

That depends purely on the markets. If the price is right, i am sure many people sell, others get greedy and put it in the investbox got get even more.

If there isn't not enough buyer supply i might even set up some buy limit orders on talk tokens to catch the bottom and use those tokens to buy ads in here. But this will be hard to decide as they yet haven't released any info of pegged utility value on those adverts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I will sell my earned tokens if the price will be higher because i need money for growing my investment in altcoins. But if the price will be lower, i will hold them in the investment box.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

6 hours ago, Ridam said:

The date of opening talk trading is coming nearer. I'm not sure about what would I do with talk exactly. My action would depend upon the price of talk in which it would launch. 

If the price is good at launch I would sell the daily percentage of talk that I get through Investbox daily.

wait, let me see if I understand, you will invest in investbox and then you will withdraw the profits from investbox to spend, is this your strategy?

6 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

It surely depends on how much useful is the token, we can thus look at the prospects and see if it is good to invest and hold (which of course is what I really hope for). To decide if I will continue holding every token I have or sell some part of it, will be decided on September 1st precisely unless trading is postponed.

there are only 5 days left until september 1 and i haven't heard about postponement, so we're still fine

6 hours ago, rekter said:

That depends purely on the markets. If the price is right, i am sure many people sell, others get greedy and put it in the investbox got get even more.

If there isn't not enough buyer supply i might even set up some buy limit orders on talk tokens to catch the bottom and use those tokens to buy ads in here. But this will be hard to decide as they yet haven't released any info of pegged utility value on those adverts.

quick question: why do you want to buy advertising here on the forum?

6 hours ago, Hvstle said:

I think ill keep it when it first releases and let it gain some traction. I would'nt spend more than 1000$ for its starting but i think it'll thrive and be a healthy crypto if maintained properly

man where are you getting that $1000 from?

• +4 1
  • +5 2

1 hour ago, Red-Jones said:

quick question: why do you want to buy advertising here on the forum?

Buying ad space for referral links could be profitable. If i wouldn't really have to "pay" for the space. But that depends how much talk tokens they are asking for it and what kind of ad campaigns i can run.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I will not be facing the selling pressure of my TALK tokens. If Yobit investbox is available as long as this campaign runs, I keep investing 80% of earned TALK tokens in the  investbox to earn percentage daily. I will be also locating price of TALK token and actively monitor selling orders on the Yobit exchange to spot the panic sellers😉. I will buy the orders placed for cheapest rate. 

Edited by Whited35
spelling mistake

8 hours ago, rekter said:

Buying ad space for referral links could be profitable. If i wouldn't really have to "pay" for the space. But that depends how much talk tokens they are asking for it and what kind of ad campaigns i can run.

Oh now I understand, but let me know PTC sites that were the sites that most people bought advertising on other sites to earn many direct referrals are no longer profitable at least and the conclusion I reached years ago, so what is the site that you want to promote?

• +1 1

13 minutes ago, Red-Jones said:

Oh now I understand, but let me know PTC sites that were the sites that most people bought advertising on other sites to earn many direct referrals are no longer profitable at least and the conclusion I reached years ago, so what is the site that you want to promote?

Not sure yet. I wasn't thinking PTC sites. These campaigns come and go, but just advertising an exchange with a referral could be profitable if the ad space would be seen by enough people.

• +2 1

Panic and selling quickly will not help you in anything, but you must be patient and monitor the price, it can rise exponentially immediately after you sell your coins in the first few moments.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The talk currency makes me optimistic and I wait for the opening of trading until I see the price of this currency, but by 99% I will continue to invest until the price stabilizes and I follow the buying and selling process moment by moment

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/26/2020 at 6:50 AM, Whited35 said:

I will not be facing the selling pressure of my TALK tokens. If Yobit investbox is available as long as this campaign runs, I keep investing 80% of earned TALK tokens in the  investbox to earn percentage daily. I will be also locating price of TALK token and actively monitor selling orders on the Yobit exchange to spot the panic sellers😉. I will buy the orders placed for cheapest rate. 

Also thinking of the same for dumpers who will sell immediately after open trading even a 5 satoshi 😄 possibly. But first, I still insist if the forum wants the token to be a successful one, some rules have to change. There should be a limited supply for the demands.

• +2 1

11 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Also thinking of the same for dumpers who will sell immediately after open trading even a 5 satoshi 😄 possibly. But first, I still insist if the forum wants the token to be a successful one, some rules have to change. There should be a limited supply for the demands.

I am expecting some new announcements from Desais regarding the TALK token trading pairs and price for each TALK token. We still do not have idea which blockchain network does this token follows. If it is just limited to Yobit ecosystem, maybe withdraw or deposit feature for TALK will not be available soon. 

• +3 2

9 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

I am expecting some new announcements from Desais regarding the TALK token trading pairs and price for each TALK token. We still do not have idea which blockchain network does this token follows. If it is just limited to Yobit ecosystem, maybe withdraw or deposit feature for TALK will not be available soon. 

Information has to be provided before trading, they will be the main factor that will affect the value (supply and demand) to some extent. A lot of us are waiting on that to determine what we are going to do with talk; there is still 3-4 days; anything can happen meantime. Let's wait for a few more friend 😉.

Since at the moment they are not listed on any Exchange I will use the Talk tokens earned to put them on the investbox and increase in number then in September As soon as they are listed on the yobit Exchange I think I will sell them all by transforming them into dollars or Bitcoin

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have plan to make tokens after days and I will not trade this token but if I have many talk tokens I plan to invest on yobit and make more with 1% that I have read about. This is a long investment and we can do that and not sell and price will rise a lot then.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Presently good numbers of my earned talk Coin is already injected in to yobit investbox, gaining some percentage of interest. As the trading is approaching in next month by then I had earn much more from my participation and through the investbox.

My plan is to trade half of the coins to boost my trading capital.

• +1 1

this is totally depends on demands of market , if talk token price more than 300 satoshi in Begining then immediately I sell ( 70% ) talk token . otherwise I will put it in investbox, because 1% profit on our investment is really great .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

As you know the next date for talk token trade is 15 October.. So whenever the token trade will Start i will sell my all token and buy out ltc as ltc is my favourite altcoin so i usually hold the altcoin for a long term condition so that i can have good profit..while i will get every day token so i Will keep them in yobit investbox again              

• +2 2

For me, I will use my own tokens in more than one matter, as I will store some of these symbols and I will trade some of them, and I will convert some of these symbols into my local currency, and I hope that this currency will have a high and acceptable price.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

The trading day of talk token is nearer. And all things depend on the price of talks. I am not selling quickly when price is released, i'll wait for some days for checking the volatility of talks. And when is high then i sell the talks for better profit. And then i will use talks for trading if talks token have high volatile token. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

On 8/25/2020 at 6:34 PM, Red-Jones said:

Usually when we have money we always take it to buy things in the real world that we need, we can take the money to buy food. As crypto currencies are not yet accepted in many countries as a payment method, so people convert cryptocurrencies into their country's local currency and many people have been accumulating their Talks for months, which is why I ask:

1 - Are you going to sell your Talk to buy things in the real world?

2 - will you invest your Talk in Investbox?

3 - Are you going to take your talk to trade with other currency pairs in yobit?

When the Talk token market opens, I will exchange the Talk tokens on yobit for the ETH pair, but all decisions depend on the Talk token price. What is clear, I hope that the talk token can have a good price, so that it becomes a successful token on yobit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

9 hours ago, Sugibengi said:

When the Talk token market opens, I will exchange the Talk tokens on yobit for the ETH pair, but all decisions depend on the Talk token price. What is clear, I hope that the talk token can have a good price, so that it becomes a successful token on yobit.

why are you going to do ETH exchange talk if you can do bitcoin exchange talk? in my opinion it would be better option to exchange talk to bitcoin

6 hours ago, Hman786 said:

I decided to sell my all talk tockens when the market is open. If the price of talk tocken is more than 0.1 dollar then i sell my all talk tockens. I am awaiting for market reopens i sell my tockens. 

you mean 100 satoshi, i think the talk token may be in the 50 satoshi to 100 satoshi, but if the yobit management is successful in the thing they are doing when they decided to create this talk token, it may be possible to raise the talk token price more than 100 satoshi

• +3 1