Paidverts, ways to Earn Dollars and Cryptocurrancy - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Paidverts, ways to Earn Dollars and Cryptocurrancy

Paidverts is an old and paying ptc website, but that is not the only thing, it is not only PTC site, there are many ways to earn there. In this topic I will share them with you along with payment proofs  of my own.

So first of all  the website is PTC, that means you can earn by watching ads there, but that website actually gives even 10$ per single ad watching but in order to get that ad you need to prove your value by accumulating BAPs that are the basic function of the website.

Screenshot_20200824-110147.thumb.png.6ad926fa92ccd8042a2a7f826c8fb410.png

There are many ways to earn 

01. Games:- 

There are many games that you can play here and collect BAPs that will turn into real cash. You can play coin flip and many other games there.

02. Ads:-

You can earn by watching ads too.

03. Offer Walls:-

There are many offer walls available for you to do simple tasks like downloading app, doing survey and so on.

04. Referrals:- 

By spending each dollar yiu will get BAP and also you will get 10% from yourm your refferals  ad purchase and 5% of your refferals ad watching staright into your account.

There is A lot more to explore, you can see yourself, and Also there is payment proof that is pretty old but My own withdraw proof.Screenshot_20200824-110122.thumb.png.952763fdd212aaf357d6bba51fa1b454.png

At the end of the screenshot there is my withdrawal history you can check it by yourself. 

Link:- paidverts.com

Note, this is not my refferal link, if you want my refferal link you can ask in my inbox.

thanks.

It seems the site is good and as you have attached withdraw proof I'm thinking to join the platform and get little bit extra Earnings. How long does it take you to make your first withdrawal from the platform? I have messaged you and I would be glad to go through your referal.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Although I will not work on the site because I will only waste my effort, I hope it will be useful to the new members here who want different resources for raising capital.

On 8/24/2020 at 9:22 PM, Ridam said:

It seems the site is good and as you have attached withdraw proof I'm thinking to join the platform and get little bit extra Earnings.

PTC site, earning from watching ads will not be more. If they offer some survey job to earn more, it may make the sense for earning some cash otherwise nothing special. You can see, OP has managed to withdraw a few dollars from this site. 

Thank you for sharing another paying platform with cryptotalk members. I remember when i was told about earning money online i thought all thy are scammers and i will never get paid online. But since i have joined this forum and get referred to more than 4 paying sites which i already withdraw, now i believe it is possible to earn money online.

Seems real with the attached withdrawal proof. I personally loves PTC, Survey and offferwalls sites; more effective than ordinary faucet sites. I will only make use of the referral features (I know a few groups to share this 😉) and sometimes offferwalls. Thanks for this topic.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I never like faucets because many of them always paying small amount for a hard work. But i like to try new things and to prove by my own if something is good or bad to me. So, thank you and am going to try it before making any decisions. 

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

6 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

I never like faucets because many of them always paying small amount for a hard work. But i like to try new things and to prove by my own if something is good or bad to me. So, thank you and am going to try it before making any decisions. 

In fact the faucets are very good for raising a few dollars a day. You only see a faucet that pays 100 Satoshi for example, but the truth is that you don't rely on just one faucet but rather join all of them and of course MicroPayments Wallets help with this like FaucetPay.

1 hour ago, JohanDonne said:

I have never heard or used any facut that is able to make you even 1 dollar a day, it is not possible even after working 2-3 hours to make one dollar a day. So go for anything else.

Don't worry, you will probably earn small sums first, but in faucets you need high ranks and promotions and this will happen after a time of joining. The more time you spend doing this, your mattress will be upgraded according to the faucet system. You don't just have to watch ads, you have to invite friends and participate in tasks.

Edited by Buy me coffee

On 24.08.2020 at 15:02, JohanDonne said:

Paidverts is an old and paying ptc website, but that is not the only thing, it is not only PTC site, there are many ways to earn there. In this topic I will share them with you along with payment proofs  of my own.

So first of all  the website is PTC, that means you can earn by watching ads there, but that website actually gives even 10$ per single ad watching but in order to get that ad you need to prove your value by accumulating BAPs that are the basic function of the website.

Screenshot_20200824-110147.thumb.png.6ad926fa92ccd8042a2a7f826c8fb410.png

There are many ways to earn 

01. Games:- 

There are many games that you can play here and collect BAPs that will turn into real cash. You can play coin flip and many other games there.

02. Ads:-

You can earn by watching ads too.

03. Offer Walls:-

There are many offer walls available for you to do simple tasks like downloading app, doing survey and so on.

04. Referrals:- 

By spending each dollar yiu will get BAP and also you will get 10% from yourm your refferals  ad purchase and 5% of your refferals ad watching staright into your account.

There is A lot more to explore, you can see yourself, and Also there is payment proof that is pretty old but My own withdraw proof.Screenshot_20200824-110122.thumb.png.952763fdd212aaf357d6bba51fa1b454.png

At the end of the screenshot there is my withdrawal history you can check it by yourself. 

Link:- paidverts.com

Note, this is not my refferal link, if you want my refferal link you can ask in my inbox.

thanks.

Wow! Thank you for sharing this site. If it really makes money, I think it would be fair to become your referral for telling us about a great earning opportunity. Can you send me a referral link so that I register as your referral?

I think these pages are very good to earn extra money, thanks for sharing your experience and that other people can earn money

On 8/24/2020 at 10:37 AM, Ridam said:

It seems the site is good and as you have attached withdraw proof I'm thinking to join the platform and get little bit extra Earnings. How long does it take you to make your first withdrawal from the platform? I have messaged you and I would be glad to go through your referal.

I think these pages are very good to earn extra money, thanks for sharing your experience and that other people can earn money

I have been working this page for a long time, I can say that it is very good, it has always paid me and as you mentioned it has several ways to earn money apart from the fact that it is also a good place to hire advertising at a good price.
I recommend the service of obtaining recycled ads, it is very profitable, you only have to pay from your balance $ 0.05 and you will receive recycled ads until you complete the equivalent of $ 1.

Paidverts has been online for years always paying, it is a good alternative to collect cryptocurrencies for free and also working with investments

I have been using it for three years
Recently, however, advertisements do not open completely if you understand what I mean
Sometimes I need to wait hours for it to open
Is there a solution to this problem?

On 8/24/2020 at 10:37 AM, Ridam said:

I know many website to earn many coins like that but it's the first tome to hear about this one ,thanks to share it with use and show us how to work on it i will visit the website and try it fir sure

in faucets you need high ranks and promotions and this will happen after a time of joining, it has several ways to earn money

• +1 1

Paidverts now don't earn as much as before. however you can still earn a bit like the Ptc sites. Paidverts is a reputable site.

On 8/24/2020 at 5:37 PM, Ridam said:

I used this site. I also think that it is a trust, but in my opinion it is very difficult to collect the minimum amount for payment if we don't have referrals.

• Useful or interesting 1

Can you tell us the rates for every advertisement that you watch? Though I might check it out and see for myself. I got interested with the thing that you shared because you gave us a proof of payment which is I think a great sign that I will not waste my time on that website.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day