Things to be careful about when trading cryptocurrencies - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

Things to be careful about when trading cryptocurrencies

The most important thing to remember before you start trading is that there is a chance to completely lose your investment. Cryptocurrency markets are very volatile, and although some people have made a lot of money, many people have lost their money as well. You should never trade in any amount that you cannot lose. How you handle your losses will determine your success as a trader. Here are some important tips - never try to recover your losses by investing more. This is an emotional investment and often causes a lot of people to lose.

FUD:
A common term used in both the real world and the world of forex trading. This means fear, uncertainty and misinformation. “FUD” is when people or organizations try to get people not to invest in an asset by telling them they will lose all their money (or something similar). They usually say things like “it's a scam” or “it will crash”.

You should always do your research before jumping to any conclusions or decisions. Use Google to see if the information you hear is correct.

The FOMO:
Fear of missing something, or Fear of missing out, abbreviated as FoMO, is a general condition that motivates people to want to be in fear of missing an event they are not involved in.

It's one of the biggest (and most expensive) mistakes people make when trading cryptocurrencies.

You seem to be trading cryptocurrencies… and even though they are at their highest peak (all the time) you buy them anyway, hoping they will continue to rise. The so-called PUMP also sometimes, do, and at other times (most often)…. Fall free and you and your wallet also fall, pain !! Frustration !! Regret !!!.

Following these feelings will not work better for you to rely on a special strategy and good analysis.

Persuasion:
One of the things to consider before you start trading is that you should never be affected by the opinions of others. Remember that you are not the only person who wants to profit from cryptocurrency trading. Be wary of the YouTubers you are watching and listening to. They are often paid by currency projects to promote their digital currency.

This may increase the price in the short term but may end up falling in the long term. So, always do your research first. If you have read our guide so far, you should now understand well what cryptocurrency trading is, the difference between short-term and long-term trading, and things you need to be careful about. Guess what? It's time to learn how to trade cryptocurrencies!

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Copying the other trade is good but in these king of trades it require amount to invested as per the other traders who keep the amount high for trades . Also they keep their trades open for days to get benefits. Also they want to take share of your trades for copy their working style

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The trade we shouldn't get without difficulty trust within the statement in any of the telegram institution channel that there may be a pump will take place within the market. We also want to be careful in buying alts too. I agreed, there are a lot of buyers right here in crypto who're very arrogant and provided occasionally their abilities in buying and selling to offer payment for his or her offerings even it isn't for actual in the end. And Don't consider at pump and unload too, always depend upon your actual trading skilled no longer on others.

Traders must remember FUD, FOMO and persuasion. There are still many who are in a position like that, even in my opinion many of the experts have made this mistake, but of course they learn from these mistakes. The most important thing is to understand about risk and avoid risk and then make a profit.

those are the msot important  rules on trading for me , Without forgetting the division of capital, entering into the capital part is completely different from entering all the capital , i think you agree with me . 

Thanks for those very helpful advice and we all really know that but every time we make the same mistake as other don't trade with the amount that you can lose it and don't trust fake news and other bit all the time it's like that i Hope we learn from our mistakes

You should be careful on you not from out side of you. Trader are the player they have control into fund and account. Most people fail because they can't follow their rules not because out side factors. I know your point but just because I new trader I'll fix me by never trust out side factors.

Nice tread for sharing is it. Train we need more carefully and be very observant looking at the market. Trading coins.defernt with forex trading but by knowing how to market the cryptocurrency system in exchance we will more clue for do trading.

On 11/27/2019 at 6:17 PM, Sakib said:

Trading is the task of intelligence and planning.You may lose here, so it is wrong to think that you will invest more to cover your losses.Your words are very real agree.feeling good

Mainly in crypto market all should be aware about his asset all the time. no one should invest to any fake project and also should avoid fake exchanges in the market.

44 minutes ago, gordoncrypto said:
On 1/8/2020 at 7:48 PM, Hamk said:

I always fo that, i make analysis on my own or check from where i am sure will not mislead me with fake info

That's good. Always double triple check facts, and get news from reliable sources. In the end, sometimes we have to trust our instincts. If unsure, don't buy something based on news alone.

Looking for sources elsewhere is a necessity and that is only a reference. And the final result is up to us, we have to analyze it ourselves too.

On 11/29/2019 at 9:08 PM, Hamk said:

If you are trading, let me add a point don't trade what you see people talking about in the chat box, they will.mislead you

Yes sometimes somebody gonna misguide us.so we should never dependent on anybody .we should have atleast suh skills so that we can take our own decision .and to get a good trade we should follow some good telegram channel's

I think there is much chance that we can lose our own all investment in crypto due to high volatile prices of crypto market but if we do spots trading with keen information of market them no chance of investment become zero. 

i always be careful about choose false coin  because market have a lot of scam and real coin.

now a days binance have also some false coin and always dumping. so i choose top currency of coinmarketcap.

The loss in circulation is the evil that is inevitable. Do not try to attack your losses, you will not overcome them with anger. Try to deal with it as a natural matter. Move away from the market a little until you calm down and then count back stronger than you were.

In my trading community, FOMO is the main weapon for trading. Sometimes this is done indeed so as not to miss the train when one of the coins flies to the moon.

Bitcoin and altcoin trading is about market sentiment or fluctuating market psychology. And it is normal for some people to take profits and losses in volatile trade. This means that bitcoin psychology is controlled by all bitcoin investors. So the thing to note is to make plans such as a stop-loss indicator.

The thing to be careful about is the amount of money you trade with and the hours you use to trade. The third is the volatility of coins. 

Good tips, well when we do trading we always need to be careful because it's just always a risk can come in everything we do in terms of trading. 

Nice tips/informations. Those mentioned on the original post are basically the most things that happen and avoided. Especially "the fomo".always check the price before entering a coin not just because you heard or read that certain coin will rise.

Yes, caution must be exercised when trading cryptocurrencies from these factors that may lead to losing your money quickly and that you are always a ban in choosing your trading decisions and not to rush

You must be judicious on you not from out border of you. broker are the player they carry out manage into store and account. a good number natives crash for the reason that they insincerity follow their set of laws not as out part factors. I recognize your point but just because I new broker unpleasantly sort out me by not at all rely on out side factors.

Yes, it is necessary to be careful and calculate all possibilities and it is possible to lose your money or part of them in trading

THINK POSITIVE

best thing about price all is if you have a bitcoin then you are just safe from any situation , if the price of bitcoin is falling with USD value , you can see the other currency also falling price , just dont exchange your currency with USD in that situation , buying fiat during price fall will lead you too lose , sometime yes it is beneficial but in the most cases its not good at all , just try to buy other alt coin as low as possible invest your btc there , because during bull run other top coins price also rises but dont put all your coin in on but distribute in different coins

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes. all from your own care, carefully choosing your coins, being careful when trading, carefully considering the time ..... being careful comes with vast knowledge and experience and perseverance Rings will definitely succeed. Care is essential and this can be learned and practiced

It is necessary to choose the coin to which investments are made according to the schedule, and thus, when it is stable, then invest in this coin.