Trying to reverse a bitcoin transaction - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Trying to reverse a bitcoin transaction

I don't think it is possible and if it would be possible then it will be very difficult to reverse your transaction because you need to have huge contact by the the admins and etc which is a waste of time and moreover I haven't seen any of the users who have been successfully reversed their transactions.

Well for the designate reversig it requires a grouping of intelligence and computing. be required to be proficient to produce formula to be to a great extent fill the satisfaction but if it is not finished accurately okay the coin will be obtainable as a mining proponent. 

This is the too big disadvantage of the bitcoin because transaction does't reversed once it done. It is impossible to reverse the bitcoin transaction, because it no in the control of anyone. 

Welcome with me
As far as I can tell, the Bitcoin transaction cannot be tracked and tracked, this is the unique feature that blockchain technology offers
Bitcoin transaction cannot currently be reversed after pressing the first confirmation

I think you can not reverse bitcoin transaction if you have send it to a wrong address then it will be a bad luck. And not only bitcoin but all crypto currencies.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hi dear friend i want to tell you something that every thing have some advantages as well as disadvantages similarly crypto have some disadvantages and one of them is that you cannot trace your lost bitcoin once it will be lost means it cannot be retrived.

Well, thank you for your post on how to reverse the transaction on the bitcoin network before the network confirmations occurred, but the information you provided to us is very little and this information cannot complete the process.

I don't know that transactions done with cryptocurrency or bitcoin is reversible, because as far as I know, once you started doing transactions with the use of crypto, you can not do anything to stop it especially if you already confirmed it. Also why would you want to reverse it, there will be no reason to reverse it because you decided to use it in the first place.

There is another method, if you have a big market part of the crypto money network, you can change the location of the transactions thanks to this advantage.

On 10/20/2019 at 3:48 AM, Keith700 said:

Reversing a simple bitcoin transaction may become possible before the first network confirmation.
If the btc you sent have 0 confirmations, you have 1% of being able to reverse this transaction.
Make sure your transaction is not confirmed before taking action.
Transactions need a minimum of three confirmations before they are fully confirmed. If you see that your transaction has one or two confirmations, you will have no choice.
If there are zero confirmations, you can continue and cancel the transaction. There are two ways to do this:
Replace by Fee (RBF Protocol).
Highest rate double expense transaction.

Yeah it is possible. But i did not know about it and my transaction rrmain struck in network 2 years ago for almost 15 days. 

to be honest guys bitcoin is open platform so every record of transactions are online and visible for evryone, if for exdample FBI wanted to trac emoney, they will and there will be no problem for enyone couse the wallet addresse sare unique and that makes it izier to trak. its like ip address or ID number in your ID.

That cannot be done, in the transactions the rules are those, they cannot be changed, once the money is sent there is no return.

It is beyond the realm of imagination to expect to back the bitcoin exchange, as it not in the mistreat of any one, in the event that it fire to injury center around so thusly put behind you your cash, that is the immense trouble of the bitcoin for the explanation that exchange doesn't turned around one time it done.

Thanks for sharing. Bitcoin isn't as fast as ETH, so it is easier for you to cancel compared to when transacting in Ethereum. 

I did not know that this is possible, I think that there are no 0 transfers, but when you press the send button, the first transfer is done and it is too late for the process to be overlooked.

43 minutes ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

Bitcoin transaction can not be reversed. Check the address before sending. If using desktop wallet to send, recheck again after you input the address. 

right you are. the transaction can not be reversed and before making any transaction all should think about the transaction and double check the address.

On 10/20/2019 at 4:18 AM, Keith700 said:

There are two ways to do this:
Replace by Fee (RBF Protocol).
Highest rate double expense transaction.

I have read about this, and no place it says, it can be reversed. Everywhere it says, bitcoin transactions are irreversible, but your post make a lot of sense. However, I would request you to, tell more about the two ways to cancel the bitcoin transactions. I would be highly interested. 

Hello brother. There is actually no way to reverse a transaction once it is made. That's why you should always double check the receiver information to avoid these kind of mistakes and in order not to fall in such situations.

Very often I tried to cancel the transaction, but it never came out, never at all. There were exactly 0 confirmations, I wrote in support of the exchange, they also could not help me with anything. It's a shame, but there’s 1% for cancellation

Before confirmations of transactions i think we can reverse our transactions but how i have no information about it. Because i never to do done this before. Because i feel okay when i done my btc transactions. 

I do not think that if you transmit BTC or any other crypto and you are the reverse, because this transaction is not detectable and when you send money through blockchain, no refunds can be made.  So when sending the money you need to check that the address is correct.

i don't think make sure then you really televise btc operating room any password cracking so then you also turnabout that whole uptick just not appreciable and now not treatable when then you really televise money by means of database after that follow prudish universal resource locator

I think this is not possible. Reverse of the bitcoin transaction is not a option so far. So be careful in sending money in Crypto. Check all the things properly

hi everyone  I am new in crypto currency  system . that's  why I don't  know about it.  I need  suggestion  from everyone  and specially our senior to know about this subject. 

Bitcoin can detect types and generally does not accidentally send you money to an invalid address, but it is best to have extra security and redundancy in place to control the best in the future for both businesses and customersCan provide more choice and protection, a Bitcoin transaction cannot be reversed, it can only be refunded by the funded person. General Chat Chat LoungThis means that you should take care of doing business with those you know and trust, or those with established reputation. As part of that, businesses need to monitor the payment requests displayed to their customers