Trying to reverse a bitcoin transaction - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Trying to reverse a bitcoin transaction

On 10/20/2019 at 8:18 AM, Nimrata7 said:

AS it can not be possible and that's the Crypto advantage and also disadvantage because in Crypto transaction no one can trace you and it should be not reversible.

Yes..transactions in the crypto can't be traced that is who sold or bought the  bitcoin.that will only  mystery.thats is main advantage of crypto..and aslo it should never be reversible

On 10/20/2019 at 8:18 AM, Nimrata7 said:

AS it can not be possible and that's the Crypto advantage and also disadvantage because in Crypto transaction no one can trace you and it should be not reversible.

Yes..transactions in the crypto can't be traced that is who sold or bought the  bitcoin.that will only  mystery.thats is main advantage of crypto..and aslo it should never be reversible

Your topic is very interesting for many people yes we have to pass 3 times the confirmation in the payment system and uncompromised transactions we can take by resending.

The possibility that the OP mentioned was so small that it could be considered impossible. Therefore, before transferring bitcoin try to check carefully the address that will be sent to avoid mistakes 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

i think you can't reverse a bitcoin transaction, you can only add fees while the transaction still has 0 confirmation to speed the whole thing if you put a tiny amount of satoshi as fees. after the first confirmation you can't do anything more

Any bitcoin transaction is irreversable it cannot be reversed and duplicated again due to blockchain technology which helps to make bitcoin and other crypto currency a safe and secure meams of payment.

468x60-3.png

I think it is nearly impossible to reverse a bitcoin transaction because it is one way path and may be this is advantage for some people and disadvantage for other but if there is trick to reverse your bitcoin then it is not so common and only technical people may know this and may be some of them are misusing this trick.

On 10/20/2019 at 4:48 AM, Keith700 said:

Reversing a simple bitcoin transaction may become possible before the first network confirmation.
If the btc you sent have 0 confirmations, you have 1% of being able to reverse this transaction.
Make sure your transaction is not confirmed before taking action.
Transactions need a minimum of three confirmations before they are fully confirmed. If you see that your transaction has one or two confirmations, you will have no choice.
If there are zero confirmations, you can continue and cancel the transaction. There are two ways to do this:
Replace by Fee (RBF Protocol).
Highest rate double expense transaction.

Bitcoin is a decentralized based coin. No one can control it's transaction. But you can cancel or reverse your transaction before confirm. Because after that no one can cancel it.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

i can't see any option after sending bitcoin in coinbase.

because when you send btc to a address coinbase automatic send and there is no cancel option.

so i don't think its possible. 

If our transactions are confirmed then there's no way to reverse the transactions before confirmations if transactions can be reversed but I have no information regarding this matter. 

Yes that's true once you already confirm it you cannot back it again so be careful in doing transaction, double check it first before you confirm it. 

On 10/20/2019 at 4:55 PM, Khan said:

I agree with you in this solution that BTC transaction can not be reversed or roll back because it is not traceable and can not be tracked.

It is true that your statement that bitcoin transactions cannot be canceled and that it must be carried out and completed because it cannot be tracked with anything so when there is a transaction it must be done.

Once you send or confirmed the transaction of sending your bitcoin, you cannot reverse them or so I know, because it's already in the blockchain system and just wait to be confirmed by the system and the miners.

20 minutes ago, Arifstone said:

If you see that your transaction has one or two confirmations, you will have no choice. So there are so many scammers here so be aware from them.

And if you have one or zero confirmations you can reverse it? did you have try it yourself?

• -2 1

Maybe you are too stressed. There is no way to reverse a bitcoin transaction after the transaction is broadcast to the network. Get rest!

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

4 hours ago, Foridul Joy said:

I have no idea about the attempt to reverse the Bitcoin transaction. You will learn from those who know best about it. And if anyone knows, please tell us so we can find out about it and fix our problem. Thanks.

It can't be possible stop thinking about it. Because there is no mean to do that.

• Useful or interesting 1

Nice information but there is no need reversing bitcoin because everyone tries to trade his earned bitcoin unless any other unwanted was selected by him or her. But this is important information to those who want to reverse bitcoins.

I've never seen anyone have reversed the Bitcoin transaction before even if the number of confirmations is 0, so I think it's almost impossible.

THINK POSITIVE

I do not think we could reverse transaction of btc. Because it is only possible before confirmation but it does not give you enough time. And you can not trace btc after time so almost it is impossible to reverse btc.

As per my knowledge noone can  reverse a bitcoin transaction once it has been initiated, as it is the basic rule of bitcoin so you are wrong in that information.

On 1/25/2020 at 8:05 PM, Crypto555 said:

I don't think that is possible since everyone is talking about how bitcoin transactions are irreversible. So once the transaction is confirmed in the market its impossible to reverse it

You are right, bitcoin transactions are 100% impossible to reverse once it has been confirmed in the network. But I'm not sure if it's possible or not to reserve it after you get only 1 confirmation 

Can we? I mean, once it's already proceeds by the system we cannot stop them no matter what, unless you put a wrong address or from different blockchain. I think it will failed by itself, but I don't think we can reserve the transaction. 

On 10/20/2019 at 4:48 AM, Keith700 said:

Reversing a simple bitcoin transaction may become possible before the first network confirmation.
If the btc you sent have 0 confirmations, you have 1% of being able to reverse this transaction.
Make sure your transaction is not confirmed before taking action.
Transactions need a minimum of three confirmations before they are fully confirmed. If you see that your transaction has one or two confirmations, you will have no choice.
If there are zero confirmations, you can continue and cancel the transaction. There are two ways to do this:
Replace by Fee (RBF Protocol).
Highest rate double expense transaction.

Actually i didn't know about that we can reverse our transaction when 0 confirmation. But i didn't get this anywhere. Only i get this on some exchagers where i can cancel my withdraw. But in wallet i didn't see this kind of service.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 10/20/2019 at 7:48 AM, Nimrata7 said:

I think the same as you do when there are several advantages of crypto then there is this disadvantage that you cannot reverse the transaction even if you have entered wrong address which does not even exist.