Trying to reverse a bitcoin transaction - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Trying to reverse a bitcoin transaction

1 hour ago, Messi0910 said:

People need to understand that bitcoin is irreversible there is no how bitcoin transaction can be reverse when it has been send out of your wallet.  

I believe that they all understand that, I believe the poster is trying to understand that if this could ever be done in crypto transactions but I think they know this is not the case for now.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

It is possible to reverse a bitcoin transaction like the topic starter said, because if you'll read closely, he mentions that it can only be done while there are ZERO confirmations on the blockchain.

Basically it's still reversible because it's not yet even on the blockchain.

I've never heard of a transaction cancellation in the crypt. Unfortunately, I have had a couple of negative experiences with it, but what can I do?

Thank for this explanation i never cancel any bitcoin transaction but we have to know if there any way to cancel if you have any mistake,we all need to know this 

Thanks 

39 minutes ago, svolfootna said:

I do not suppose in ordеr that at thе оff dаnger thаt yоu sеnd btс or аny other crypto аnd aftеr that yоu invеrt it оn аcсоunt that this аltеrnate nо longer dеtесtablе аnd now nоt rеvеrsаble once you sеnd сash through bloсkchаin at thаt fаctоr tаke а look аt suitablе deal with

It all depends on the person, but it is almost impossible to reverse a transaction in the blockchain network, I have seen many comments here and it is a dispute, has anyone been able to do it in real measure?, if from the beginning of this they had raised a Emergency button to reset a transaction would be more flexible but more chaotic as well.

I think it will only possible if the bitcoin network is crowded or many transactions are in pending status if not you can get a confirmation in short period of time.

Can you reverse a transaction, I doubt if that is possible i have tried that so many times but it didn't work for a single second

On 10/19/2019 at 11:48 PM, Keith700 said:

Reversing a simple bitcoin transaction may become possible before the first network confirmation.
If the btc you sent have 0 confirmations, you have 1% of being able to reverse this transaction.
Make sure your transaction is not confirmed before taking action.
Transactions need a minimum of three confirmations before they are fully confirmed. If you see that your transaction has one or two confirmations, you will have no choice.
If there are zero confirmations, you can continue and cancel the transaction. There are two ways to do this:
Replace by Fee (RBF Protocol).
Highest rate double expense transaction.

a very usefull post...

heard about scams being done this way, but wasn't sure aboout the process until now... very interesting detail about BTC transaction process... but the window of opportunity to perform this operation is small, how long does it take average to get the 1st confirmation?

On 10/20/2019 at 1:48 AM, Keith700 said:

Reversing a simple bitcoin transaction may become possible before the first network confirmation.
If the btc you sent have 0 confirmations, you have 1% of being able to reverse this transaction.
Transactions need a minimum of three confirmations before they are fully confirmed. If you see that your transaction has one or two confirmations, you will have no choice.
If there are zero confirmations, you can continue and cancel the transaction. There are two ways to do this:

Always is good to check what is the line-number of your transaction in mempool before taking any action on "reversing". Blockchair service may help to find that number,

Edited by cryptex

On 10/19/2019 at 6:48 PM, Keith700 said:

There is no way a transaction can be cancelled after you made it. BUT some software companies can recover your money for a price. It's worth if the amount involved is important.

It is not possible, once you send the transaction there is no turning back, in part it is good but if you see somehow sending money irreversibly it is a problem too, I think there were pages to do business and when that page received the bitcoin Automatically released what the seller offered, it is a good idea.

Thanks for the information. it is true, we can cancel the transaction if it has not been confirmed with three stages. if all that we have done, everything will be lost in vain. so research before trading.

i think that is called a 51% attack where you might have a possibility to reverse a bitcoin transaction but the amount of computer power you would need to do this is insane and at the end it could be a transaction of only 50$.

must be as soon as possible before our transaction is really confirmed. because if it's confirmed, then it can't be canceled again even though we wrote the wrong address.

I want to say that there is no way to reverse  Bitcoin transaction, whether it is in 0 confirmation, the reason is that before you can put all necessary measure together, the transaction should have been confirmed.

Thank you for your information, for reverse unconfirmed Bitcoin transactions. Although this is no guarantee, but what's wrong if you encounter problems like this. although to the best of my knowledge not all wallets support Replace by Fee (RBF).

On 10/20/2019 at 7:48 AM, Nimrata7 said:

AS it can not be possible and that's the Crypto advantage and also disadvantage because in Crypto transaction no one can trace you and it should be not reversible.

Yes this is not possible that anyone can reverse the payment and its true and this is good in BTC and also in other coins because peoples will do this specially scammers will do this and this is not good but in the crypto there is not any trick that any scammers can do this with innocent peoples.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for this mate. I really needed to know how to cancel or reverse the transfer of the online crypto currencies. Cause a few days ago I sent a big amount of money through the coinbase account to a wrong address. After that I gained the question in my mind that how to reverse the transactions! 

If no chance is available for reverse money then you should contact with money receiver for reverse of money if you know this man.

19 hours ago, CryptoMoney said:

That is why we need to check, double check and triple check the address code we are sending crypto to before sending.

because once we click, that is the final decision. the most important thing in my opinion is to re-check the address before we make a transaction.

On 10/20/2019 at 6:48 AM, Keith700 said:

Yes it is possible but it is also risky because if the transaction is already confirmed you will waste your bitcoin for the 2nd transaction. That is why it is always better to be careful in sending and always double check the information needed so that it wont come to this case.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/20/2019 at 4:48 AM, Keith700 said:

Reversing a simple bitcoin transaction may become possible

It is also not possible if it is placed in blockchain. but if are trying to withdraw from an exchange then you can cancel it before giving the  confirmation by email

Bengali?

View this Topic

Crypto or Bitcoin are irreversible means that the transaction are done no one can retrieve it. So be sure on every details you enter before sending it to avoid losing crypto.

If everything is entered correctly and the sending address is also available, then it is not clear. Yes, you need to make sure that there is no confirmation from the recipient.