Long-term / long-term trading - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

Long-term / long-term trading

Long-term trading is a good thing to do, but this trade eliminates short-term profit opportunities, the one-year waiting period of losing profit opportunities in short-term trades made me rethink using this type of trading. I am more interested in short-term trading even though the profit is small but I can get daily profit and this work can fill my day.

• +1 2

On 5/12/2020 at 8:01 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

Long-term trading is not for everyone. For example, I am very worried about such a bargain. I prefer day trading.

Long term trading is not for everyone, it is for people that feel like and learn it. I will like to let you know that this the best type of trading, the risky is far lower than that of short term trading, but it requires patience. Many traders leave short term trading for long term and they make money than before. 

• +1 2

The meaning of long-term trading is to set goals for long periods of time to achieve them, so the trader must focus on a larger image, and fit his plans to wider time frames, such as a week a month or even a whole year.

Long-term investment or holding in simple terms it can be good but the key is when or where to enter from of which many find it difficult and at the end they find them selves in great loss that will result them to hold for more years just to see a recovery it's for this reason I advice members to always understand how exactly this process works like before jumping into it.

Edited by George10
grammar
  • +1 2

Frankly, I prefer short trading because I lost a lot because of long-term trading, because I lost more than 2000 dollars because of my storage of currencies. They say it will be the future of digital currencies, so always try to search for a guaranteed profit and do not wait long in order to lose your money while you are watching it

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Personally I recommend long-term trading because they can afford to recover it's loses meaning that it has a time to recover any lost value, which can often happen with aggressive or risky investments.

• +2 1

Short term trading is best in daily or weekly profit but there is also little bit risk of losing money in short term trading but long term trading is best in low risk and high profit.But for this you have to wait.Beginners should prefer to do long term trading.

• +1 1

Till now I only thought that bitcoin is only going high all tbe time. But I know now that it was above 20,2000 dollars in 2017 but now below that level from many years now.

Yes, we know long term investment is profitable for experience traders but in long term trading you need to be patient enough for you to be profitable. Is not everyone that has patience to wait for long time. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

When you familiarise yourself with cryptocurrency news, you get to be updated about the current market price rise and fall from time to time in order to know when to buy and sell profitably. I don't have much idea about HODL, based on what you have explained about it, I won't go for it because holding a currency for over a year is too long, rather I would buy the currency at a very lower rate and wait for it to rise and when it rises, I would sell it in order to make a very good profit. 

• +2 1

This type is good, but in a very long term, let's assume someone made the purchase in 2017 and he has so far not made any profit and does not know when Bitcoin will break the barrier of 20 thousand dollars, as some currencies disappear completely due to the failure of the project based on it or any other reasons must be careful carefully  Play this way

On 5/12/2020 at 8:01 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

Long-term trading is not for everyone. For example, I am very worried about such a bargain. I prefer day trading.

Long term trading can not be for everyone as short term trading can also not be for everyone. Some people will like to swing while many people will prefer scalping or the normal day trading. As for me, I am general but many people prefer one over another. 

I think if you are an expert or you have a little knowledge about the cryptocurrency market analyze. The short time or the daily trading is more profitable than the long term trading. Also, the long term is good, but it is depended on about the such coin at how much you bought it and if will rise soon.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

for me the long term trading and long term holding both are based on luck only let's see if you buy a coin and hold it for a year or so and at the end of the year you find that the coin reduced 10 to 1000 percent and you lost all of your money.

On 10/20/2019 at 8:22 PM, mostawda3 said:

I said it hundreds of times, we can't compare Bitcoin prices in the past to today's prices, the market is totally different and everyone knows cryptocurrencies so we can't see the price exploding again.

Long time trade is as good as it is bad.  But knowledge is needed to trade.  If someone is new to crypto, they will not be able to trade.  But cryptocurrencies are all good.  I would like to hold BTC LTC and ETH coins for long time trading.  Because the popularity and price of these coins is much higher.  As a result, there is no risk of these coins dying.

Long term and long term trading is good because what ever time you spent in trading that is exact way you can get profit so is better we should trade for long in order to have enough profit.

Some, like me, find the hold scary, the fear that the carelessness may decline or the project collapses. This will lead to a loss. Therefore, we must choose a strong currency that is affiliated with a strong and successful explanation in the long run. 

My friend your information is very helpful and useful for everyone and short term and long term traders . Both has advantages and disadvantages but if you have more knowledge and some experience in trading then you should do short time trading and if you don't have any knowledge or so little knowledge about crypto trading then long term trading is best for you in my opinion .

• +3 1

Long term or huddle for those who don’t have time to actually trade and it can be profitable depending on when you bought the currency but for me I prefer day trading. 

On 10/20/2019 at 3:39 PM, CrazyIvan said:

It is difficult to choose between trading and HODL, so why not do both if possible?

I don't like HODLing altcoins, because I think they are to dangerous to HODL, but trading them can be lucrative.

Bitcoin, on the other hand is good for HODL and for trading. I think it's best to diversify your portfolio.

Well said mate and I believe everything you said because bitcoin have higher advantage than altcoins because of the market value and how is recommended among traders but in the issue if altcoins is not like that.

I like the long term because in the short term, no body knows where the market will go. It is not good for me to predict the short term. I definitely need good experience and knowledge to create short term strategies. I have seen many experts who make money in short term trading but for newcomers like me I will hold on long term.

Long trem or hodl is for those who don’t have time to do the actual trading and it could be profitable depending onw when you by the coin, but for me i prefer day trading. I know many developers who are trying to trick their investors, one of which requested 1,BTC and he gave me 1.7BTC in exchange for just 3,days

I think my friend that with regard to short-term or long-term trade, the most important and most necessary thing is to conduct research on the market in which I will invest, so that we can take the correct measures and the right steps, the topic is related to time, yes, but knowledge and experience are also necessary.

On 19/10/2019 at 11:44 PM, chirinemannai said:

Have you ever heard the word “HODL”? Well, if you don't, we'll assume you're completely new to cryptocurrency space! No, it's not a word you'll find in the dictionary, but you'll definitely find it in crypto forums and chat groups for digital currencies! “HODL” is a slang word that means keeping a cryptocurrency for a long term rather than selling it. Long-term cryptocurrency trading usually means keeping one currency for one year or more.

The idea is that although there is always volatility, the price should increase substantially in the long run. A great example is the lucky investors who bought Bitcoin in 2011 when it was only $ 0.35. If they stick to it until late 2017, they can sell their coins for almost $ 20,000 each! That's more than 57 thousand times the initial capital!

Advantages:
One of the main advantages of long-term currency trading is that it is easy and requires little time. You don't need to understand complex charts or graphs because you are simply looking to keep your digital currency in the long run. Unlike short-term trading, where you need to spend a long time checking the prices of cryptocurrencies, you can do so at your leisure.

It's simple, once you buy your currency, you don't need to do anything other than wait! Another good advantage of long term currency trading is that you don't need a lot of money to get started. You can buy small amounts whenever you have some reserve money, and let it grow over a long period of time. This also allows you to avoid the pressures of market volatility, as you don't have to worry about short-term price movements.

Defects:
One disadvantage of long term currency trading is that you may miss a good opportunity for quick short term gains. Sometimes the value of currencies rises very quickly, just to fall straight down; the short-term trader notes this and can make a quick profit.

Another disadvantage is that since you don't spend time analyzing the market (such as a short-term trader), you may miss some bad news. If bad news comes out that could affect the price of the cryptocurrency (such as laws and penalties), the price may fall and never rise again. So, just make sure you are familiar with new cryptocurrency news to avoid this happening. Now that you know some of the advantages and disadvantages of both short and long term currency trading, let's take a look at some of the things you need to be careful about before you start.

Long term trading is really beneficial, you don't need to keep getting scared and putting your mind at race. Just buy, keep for future.

The market is different from the previous one, but trading and investing never stops. I recommend investing very much, especially in the well-known and most famous currencies.

• +2 1