Long-term / long-term trading - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

Long-term / long-term trading

Relying on the long-term perspective is essential for the long-term investor, as it greatly contributes to the profit-taking process. Fast profits from trading and short-term investment may attract new people to invest in the market only, but long-term investment is an important area for investors who have experience to make profits The long-term.

2 minutes ago, Moneykiller said:

long term holding is for the one who can have a utmost patience to trade with the coins.beside this one can gain a low amount of profit here.

The meaning of long-term trading is to set goals for long periods of time to achieve them, so the trader must focus on a larger image, and fit his plans to wider time frames, such as a week a month or even a whole year.

On 10/19/2019 at 6:44 PM, chirinemannai said:

A great example is the lucky investors who bought Bitcoin in 2011 when it was only $ 0.35. If they stick to it until late 2017, they can sell their coins for almost $ 20,000 each!

Yeah well, that's kind of cherry picking the data if you ask me.  I would also suggest that an opportunity like that may never come again, because bitcoin would have to go from $7200 to $411,000,000 to match that kind of growth.  Not going to happen in our lifetimes I'm afraid.

The early days of bitcoin were wild and crazy, but those days are over.

When it come to trading the best in some times long term but there are times you will have to target short terms trading to earn money very quick. that is the facts

Maybe what is meant here is long term/short term trading, from the language alone it can be guessed that short term trading is trading with a short period of time based on a time frame of 1 minute to 1 hour, so the profit and loss can be seen quickly, while long term trading uses the term  a longer time, as I know it, can be considered a scalper and intraday for the short term, and swing for the long term

I think both trade are same main point is gain profit risk factors not same like if you investment in long term you buy some coin in low price and wait the coin pump up when increase the price sell the coin not risky just patients need and earn profit short term when the coin pump up then investment and gain profit in short time there is some risky price goes down then you face loss but it gain profit also like 50-50 chances profit are loss

Long-term trading does not necessarily mean that the price will go up. There is a need for a technical look at the currency, but if you find in your analysis that the currency will form a rise in the long run, your profits will be twice as much as the fast deals.

To doing long term investment in cryptocurrency. I just give you advice to only invest in big coin, for example Bitcoin. That is will atleast minimize your risk. Because doing holding coin is more risk than you doing trading in short time. Cryptocurrency price is uncontrolled so the chance the price can going up and down in short times is very possible.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Long term trading is great and also it is frustrating, I am young and with not much patience, scalping is what I do to earn from trading. 

Long term is good too.

There are two kinds of traders of this market some wants quickly profit and some wants big profits but after some time so both can earn short term traders and long term traders.

I am new in trading and yes I am absolutely new to that slang word. I don't know where to start and how to start. Can every one tell me and help me? I came here to look for some answer. And I am so happy I found this website, They pay you to learn and give opinion to others. And that's an awesome way to earn and learn.

14 hours ago, Ilobu said:

It is tough to decide on between trading and HODL, therefore why not do both if possible?

I don't like HODLing altcoins, for the reason that I deem they are to precarious to HODL, but trading them container be lucrative.

Bitcoin, on the other pass is profit for HODL and for trading. I deliberate it's most excellent to spread your portfolio.

It is not a hard decision for me. When you know a big event that can transform the market is near to happen, then HODL is the right approach to take but in the case of bear markets in which there are no bull runs and prices only change slightly, trading is the best option to earn from the market. If your investment is big, you can try both methods but if you can't afford both, only trade with caution and care and stay away from greedy methods like margin trading.

On 10/20/2019 at 6:55 PM, Mathers said:

Even sometimes when the Devs are trustworthy and honest people, you'll see a backstabbing team going behind every other members back to dump their own share of the tokens.

Long term trading is a good option if I have a skeptical and great k Knowledge. And so that we can make a big and high decisions.

I think according to last year the holding was a loss for most cryptocurrencies, because most cryptocurrencies fell in price, but trade in the short term was often profitable.

• Useful or interesting 2

Hold is not just a word, but the concept of what you keep in your cryptocurrency wallet. Many investors use this technique in storing crypto.

Yes .in thr most of the time i heard the word Hodl.in thr tlegram channels and groups tr users mostly say just Hodl the so cryptocurrencies anf grt profit in the future.Hodling is based on the coin Price and uts predicted price

I prefer trading in the short and long term with it, depending on the type of currency and its difference, and I think that both are good if we know that we determine the correct currency.

Long-term trading is the best trading because it is very profitable, if you are patient and find a good currency and buy it with good capital, you can make thousands of dollars

Long term trading is good and you can earn from it double the amount you invest, it just that it needs a lot of patient because you must first wait for the price of that crypto to rise. 

Hodl can also be used in short-term trading strategies such as the swing trader strategy by taking daily, weekly and even monthly profits and of course using TA and FA indicators to find potential coins. So they must use the swing trader strategy in high volatility to achieve the appropriate profit.

Long term is necessary especially if you are at loss,but if not i don't hold for longer,as i dont want to miss the chance of gaining profits where i can buy back again.

Long term trading is good for those traders.who have enough money and they don't need these.money in short time. The benefits of this are more but it takes.more time to recover.

I like long term trade because I have time to analyze. It gives me little work to do not like day trade. 

I like long term trade because I have time to analyze. It gives me little work to do not like day trade.