Bitcoin: What next for 2020? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Bitcoin: What next for 2020?

On 11/6/2020 at 6:32 AM, ayatoslaw said:

You don't have to wait until the end of the year, because today the Bitcoin price went up above $15000, but I see this is just a trap and soon Bitcoin price will be testing $14000 support area.

@ayatoslaw you were right , the price jumped above 15,000$ a day later but it wasn't a trap at all ,  i don't remember if it tested 14,000 again but the price continued increasing and reached 18kthen tested 16k support area  and continued increasing  until it broke ATH this month

but since it already failed 3 times to break 20,000$ it's hard to tell how is the market movement now , a huge dump may happen soon i think

Well, the bull trend ended up taking place, predictions back then were not so wrong. Yet, it seems logical that currently bulls have been experiencing some trouble to push the price beyond previous ATH. Then, it seems that many concur about a coming correction before the price continues to go up.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Jromz said:

Well, the bull trend ended up taking place, predictions back then were not so wrong. Yet, it seems logical that currently bulls have been experiencing some trouble to push the price beyond previous ATH. Then, it seems that many concur about a coming correction before the price continues to go up.

@Jromz You are right on it, brother. As an active trader, I am unable to sleep whole night correctly due to the market's situation. I have been tracking the chart, using different analytical tools and getting updates regarding global politics. Surprisingly, I am finding the impact of US stock market to BTC price momentum 😜

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Jromz You are right on it, brother. As an active trader, I am unable to sleep whole night correctly due to the market's situation. I have been tracking the chart, using different analytical tools and getting updates regarding global politics. Surprisingly, I am finding the impact of US stock market to BTC price momentum 😜

You've certainly done a great job, mate, congrats. It's self-evident that you have put effort on this analysis, which makes it definitely worthwhile. Hope we can have more of your analyses in the future. 

• +4 1

1 hour ago, Jromz said:

You've certainly done a great job, mate, congrats. It's self-evident that you have put effort on this analysis, which makes it definitely worthwhile. Hope we can have more of your analyses in the future. 

@JromzCool, wait for a while I am preparing a research-based report to reveal some connections about BTC market and Stock markets. Bitcoin is still following the bullish trend that is still a good thing. Day traders are getting busy for sure. 

On 12/5/2020 at 4:43 PM, yato987 said:

@ayatoslaw you were right , the price jumped above 15,000$ a day later but it wasn't a trap at all ,  i don't remember if it tested 14,000 again but the price continued increasing and reached 18kthen tested 16k support area  and continued increasing  until it broke ATH this month

Yes, the market refuses to go down so prices keep pumping up to $18,000 and $19,000.

On 12/5/2020 at 4:43 PM, yato987 said:

but since it already failed 3 times to break 20,000$ it's hard to tell how is the market movement now , a huge dump may happen soon i think

Not only you, I am also curious about where the market will actually move because the resistance area has failed to break several times.

• Useful or interesting 1

you are right there is a very good future of the bitcoin in future but if the second wave comes that will ruin the bitcoin and all of the investments in that coin too so take that in your mind too.

On 12/10/2020 at 5:00 AM, ayatoslaw said:

Not only you, I am also curious about where the market will actually move because the resistance area has failed to break several times.

I think it is good that bitcoin is making a solid resistance level at 17,18k. I think it is preparing to cross 20k. The best thing is that now big investors are buying and holding. And now their is huge support behind this not like a bubble it was in 2017.

On 12/11/2020 at 9:15 AM, M.Mehedi said:

Bitcoin is currently gaining a lot of ground.  The purpose of this epidemic is to promote cryptocurrency.

What is the direction of these two lines that you have mentioned in your comment ? After pandemic, I assume you have also seen so many scenarios and recently, Bitcoin is at bullish phase and realized price of Bitcoin is getting increased. All these thing suggests the increasing craze and concerns to the Bitcoin and it will help BTC to reach another ATH I think. 

This year Will be huge for the bitcoin. As the day goes it prices are going quite high and well. We are expecting it to grow even more higher. We have seen in the past that it is broke its own rocord. So it is possible to grow more. 

On 1/10/2021 at 1:19 AM, Emanuel 12 said:

Even though most say that 2020 was a bad tear even for bitcoin I think that it was very good with bitcoin especially during the pandemic. When the prices fell down then most smart people went ahead and bought to start trading and for the first few weeks they made very good profits especially as the prices were only going up and up

Pandemic was the key to inspire people to use digital currencies like Bitcoin. The crypto markets got collapsed at that time but later market rebounded and the new ATH for Bitcoin was started to be seen in 2021. Actually, bullish trend was already initiated since Dec of 2020 as I predicted in my original post. 

Edited by Whited35

My friend you have shared a very tremendous article with us. I have still invested a lot of my capital in bitcoin, so I would expect the price of bitcoin to increase without any difficulty. I also wish that if I continue to grow at the cost of bitcoin, because in this way I will benefited a lot. And so far the price of bitcoin is increasing, which is beneficial for me, then I would expect the price of bitcoin to rise further.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Great greetings to you, sir explainer. I loved the response to your topic after a period of time, despite the global economy affected by the Covid 19 pandemic, but this did not affect the rise of Bitcoin in the global market, which indicates the durability and strength of this cryptocurrency

• +2 1

Yea right btc value is increasing day by day after some dropness . And it is expected that btc value can touch 100k$ till end of 2021. I think when btc will touch 100k$ it will be a huge jump of btc in market. And it is a right time to buy more btc and invest. 

On 3/3/2021 at 11:24 AM, Mir Hamza said:

My friend you have shared a very tremendous article with us. I have still invested a lot of my capital in bitcoin, so I would expect the price of bitcoin to increase without any difficulty. I also wish that if I continue to grow at the cost of bitcoin, because in this way I will benefited a lot. And so far the price of bitcoin is increasing, which is beneficial for me, then I would expect the price of bitcoin to rise further.

So based on your personal analysis, what do you think about the causes to create momentum in the price of Bitcoin(Current bitcoin market) ? What short of investment strategy are you currently following to expect the profits from its trades ? What is your opinion regarding my views and analysis mentioned in my original post? 

On 3/14/2021 at 2:31 PM, Al-Wassouf said:

The price of Bitcoin has changed dramatically over the past year, it has doubled ten times, and has reached record levels, and this price is expected to continue to rise throughout this year.

Just the expectation but anything can be possible for Bitcoin price in the cryptocurrency markets(Either raise of fall). One thing for sure, investors are increasing globally and this is the good signs for future of Bitcoin as the adoption is growing on.  

• +1 1

56 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Just the expectation but anything can be possible for Bitcoin price in the cryptocurrency markets(Either raise of fall). One thing for sure, investors are increasing globally and this is the good signs for future of Bitcoin as the adoption is growing on.  

The number of users in the crypto world is growing.  As a result, the price of almost all coins is rising.  And not to mention Bitcoin.  Almost all traders trade with bitcoin. And big whealers hold bitcoin. However, it can dump the price.  But after dumping it will pump again

5 hours ago, Cleaner said:

The number of users in the crypto world is growing.  As a result, the price of almost all coins is rising.  And not to mention Bitcoin.  Almost all traders trade with bitcoin. And big whealers hold bitcoin. However, it can dump the price.  But after dumping it will pump again

Bitcoin has always been appearing as the major player to influence the prices of other currencies too. Altcoins are also following the bullish trend now which is really a good thing. Altcoin seasons will initiated once the pullback in BTC price started to initiate in the cryptocurrency markets. 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Altcoins are also following the bullish trend now which is really a good thing. Altcoin seasons will initiated once the pullback in BTC price started to initiate in the cryptocurrency markets. 

I’ve almost noticed that Altcoin’s season comes to an end soon after Bitcoin’s bullishness is over.  And since then Altcoin has been bullish.  However, BNB in Altcoin increased a lot.

• +1 1

it is not easy to analyse the Bitcoin and its price and its next move for that you need to learn a lot of things and also you have to take care of the technical analysis

14 hours ago, Cleaner said:

I’ve almost noticed that Altcoin’s season comes to an end soon after Bitcoin’s bullishness is over.  And since then Altcoin has been bullish.  However, BNB in Altcoin increased a lot.

Bullish Bitcoin has influence to boost up the price of BNB but another stories to increase BNB price are: A huge amount of BNB were brunt from the circulation, BSC-based DeFi activities were increasing and investors were rolling out to hold for BNB to get profits from staking and DeFi platforms. 

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Bullish Bitcoin has influence to boost up the price of BNB but another stories to increase BNB price are: A huge amount of BNB were brunt from the circulation, BSC-based DeFi activities were increasing and investors were rolling out to hold for BNB to get profits from staking and DeFi platforms. 

If you notice, you can see that almost all the coins of binance are pumped. And binance has its own coins, which makes it pump.  And with the advantage of staking with bnb you have been attracted to it a lot.