Bitcoin: What next for 2020? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Bitcoin: What next for 2020?

the price really increased , i always expected the price will reach 15000$ by the end of the year and here's today the price now is 14000$ , 

of course what was mentioned in the topic strongly affected the increasement of the price , also the presidential  election in USA somehow affected the price as well

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/5/2020 at 2:58 AM, yato987 said:

the price really increased , i always expected the price will reach 15000$ by the end of the year

You don't have to wait until the end of the year, because today the Bitcoin price went up above $15000, but I see this is just a trap and soon Bitcoin price will be testing $14000 support area.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Cryptotalkalom1 said:

It even seems as if the purpose of this pandemic was to elevate crypto currencies. A lot of individuals have already switched to making money with crypto currencies after losing their jobs.

In the other hand, many investors have quit this market because of the high losses they had du to the corona negative affect on cryptocurrencies, but I think it's temporary since the market start recovering these days

• +2 1

Although Bitcoin is a very valuable coin due to the effects of the Mercy Virus, its price has come down a bit, but now the market is normally hoping that it will continue after 2020 and the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.

On 11/6/2020 at 8:24 PM, Cryptotalkalom1 said:

It even seems as if the purpose of this pandemic was to elevate crypto currencies. A lot of individuals have already switched to making money with crypto currencies after losing their jobs.

What is your direction of talking ?Have you checked the original post carefully?

6 hours ago, Artugul78 said:

Although Bitcoin is a very valuable coin due to the effects of the Mercy Virus, its price has come down a bit, but now the market is normally hoping that it will continue after 2020 and the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.

Bitcoin is currently following the Bullish trend that I have predicted in my topic. I predicted by taking so many factors in the accounts as you can find in my topic. Still, so many indicators and signs are directing for the brightest possibilities of the cryptocurrency markets. 

On 10/24/2020 at 8:12 AM, Jacobabram said:

The market trend in the field of encryption and the increasing global trend towards recognition of the cryptocurrency, on top of which is Bitcoin, constitutes an important point in Bitcoin's push to the highest possible level, and this depends on acceptance from the major countries that currently dominate the global economy.

We are facing a monetary cultural change that, in due course, will confirm to us whether it is an economic bubble or not. I believe that we are facing a change in the world economy and cryptocurrencies and especially bitcoin will have an important position, however the incorporation of this resource in different social and professional media will take a learning with which we must be familiar and connected .

• +1 1

On 11/6/2020 at 7:32 AM, ayatoslaw said:

You don't have to wait until the end of the year, because today the Bitcoin price went up above $15000, but I see this is just a trap and soon Bitcoin price will be testing $14000 support area.

I was also waiting for bitcoin to go down to around 14k-13.5k but the bulls seem more powerful than bears at this time. but we all know when bears come back they will push the price down 2k or 3k at least.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

42 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

I was also waiting for bitcoin to go down to around 14k-13.5k but the bulls seem more powerful than bears at this time.

By the time bitcoin price touched $15000 I thought bitcoin would correction to the $14000 area due to the volume showing a decline, but since the bullish trend was strong enough to finally break the $ 15000 resistance area,

42 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

but we all know when bears come back they will push the price down 2k or 3k at least.

Yes, $13000 or $14000 is still reasonable, but before that $15000 was the first tested area.

• +3 2
  • +5 1

On 11/14/2020 at 3:18 PM, azahar001 said:

I think The first is a high degree of uncertainty, since no one has come across a quarantine before and did not imagine its possible conseq

Uncertainty has been always seen for almost all highly volatile cryptocurrencies in the market. We can just predict the upcoming output by analyzing the available data and the resources. This prediction is based on historical data to detect possible green sign for BTC price. 

• +3 1

Bitcoin price is already doing well as currently showing a continuous strong uptrend wave and looking at previous charts we are in a free zone and if no other global impacts as you said it's possible we can cross 20k any time soon it's never to late bitcoin is so volatile and everything can happen overnight.

• +2 1

Recently for different kind of reason bitcoin raise up from 11k usd to 17k usd almost but as you mentioned about covid second waves so we can expecting that btc will drop again sharply in my own idea and btc investor will go back to usdt for keep safe their profit..  But if covid second waves dont put much effect in crypto market this time then hope there will have no problem with btc..             

• +2 1
  • +3 1

From my point of view, I do not find any relationship between Bitcoin and the fiat currency market. Currently, because Bitcoin is not subject to stock market laws, and I do not think that it is affected by a decrease or rise in the price of the US dollar. Bitcoin is the latest surprise in the world of financial investment, and this is what made many people become rich because of digital currencies.

• +2 1

What do we do in shopping or transactions?  I give cash or send it to the account.  Conventional paper money is required to pay in cash, and in case of transfer is paid by check or card, easy answer!  But in both cases, one has to have an eyewitness, such as a cash witness in case of cash and a bank as a third party in case of transfer.  In October 2006, a group of people, under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto, published a "bizarre" idea online as a way to transact without a third medium.

• +1 1

On 11/16/2020 at 1:02 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Recently for different kind of reason bitcoin raise up from 11k usd to 17k usd almost but as you mentioned about covid second waves so we can expecting that btc will drop again sharply in my own idea and btc investor will go back to usdt for keep safe their profit.. 

@Dorjoy12 Have you noticed, I have predicted a bullish market of Bitcoin at that time and surprisingly it is going to be true for this year. Price of Bitcoin is approaching towards all time high i.e. above $20K mark.As we are crypto traders, we can have the best wishes for Bitcoin. 

• +5 1

17 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Dorjoy12 Have you noticed, I have predicted a bullish market of Bitcoin at that time and surprisingly it is going to be true for this year. Price of Bitcoin is approaching towards all time high i.e. above $20K mark.As we are crypto traders, we can have the best wishes for Bitcoin. 

@Whited35 actually i didnt made enough research that time   about bitcoin price movement so i said there has a chance to btc dump but unfortunately i didnt notice that there has big whale of btc to increase it price more.. As far as i know the institutional investor make this price pump as well as dump now by them..            

• +4 1

33 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Whited35 actually i didnt made enough research that time   about bitcoin price movement so i said there has a chance to btc dump but unfortunately i didnt notice that there has big whale of btc to increase it price more.. As far as i know the institutional investor make this price pump as well as dump now by them..            

@Dorjoy12 Not only whale, there were so many other factors to give a raise in price of Bitcoin. So many statistical data suggest investors in Bitcoin are rapidly increasing. You know more the fresh money from the BTC investors, more will be the price of Bitcoin. 

• +3 1

4 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Dorjoy12 Not only whale, there were so many other factors to give a raise in price of Bitcoin. So many statistical data suggest investors in Bitcoin are rapidly increasing. You know more the fresh money from the BTC investors, more will be the price of Bitcoin. 

@Whited35 day going on and bitcoin gaining more popularity but what do you want to say today btc dump that fall too 16k almost?? I heard that btc holder start to collect their profit  and this is the main reason of btc fall down..  But do you think after this we will see again btc bullrun ?? 

• +3 1

40 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Whited35 day going on and bitcoin gaining more popularity but what do you want to say today btc dump that fall too 16k almost?? I heard that btc holder start to collect their profit  and this is the main reason of btc fall down..  But do you think after this we will see again btc bullrun ?? 

@Dorjoy12Anything can happen bro. I believe, Bitcoin can still wake up to break the $20K mark in the cryptocurrency markets. I think current volatile market for Bitcoin is normal like as before. I need still more time to investigate market sentiment. CFGI index is still exhibiting value 93. I hope bull run will still last. 

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

CFGI index is still exhibiting value 93. I hope bull run will still last. 

@Whited35  this percentage is still remain same in fear and greed index..  But as 97% bitcoin buyer has  enough profit so they start to out their    profit that time which makes btc fall down as well..  But as you said there has still btc support so now it again start to pump 😂😂.. I think btc bullrun already started.    

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Whited35  this percentage is still remain same in fear and greed index..  But as 97% bitcoin buyer has  enough profit so they start to out their    profit that time which makes btc fall down as well..  But as you said there has still btc support so now it again start to pump 😂😂.. I think btc bullrun already started.    

@Dorjoy12 Yes, anything can happen BTC. You said percentage for index value, actually it is not percentage, just the numbers between 0-100 for CFGI. Value remains 93 for today but it is about to get updated for tomorrow. Keep eye on the index value. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 8/24/2020 at 9:08 AM, ndadukun12 said:

Bitcoin is gaining a lot of ground. It even seems as if the purpose of this pandemic was to elevate crypto currencies. A lot of individuals have already switched to making money with crypto currencies after losing their jobs.

Bitcoin become popular in the COVID-19 when there is an issue of using the Fait money as it will also be affected by the COVID and different countries are thinking about to move on the digital currency.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

4 hours ago, Carolena said:

Bitcoin's price is very volatile this period, it is not possible to predict what this price will be at the end of this year, it is rising and falling by more than 1k USD within several hours, we just have to wait until we see what this price will be like.

Why not possible to predict ? You can still predict the price but reality is, your prediction will be correct or wrong. You might better say, it is hard to make the exact price prediction for Bitcoin in future. Price volatility is normal for Bitcoin. 

• +1 1

This is the end of 2020 and the crypto market make a good move in this year and almost the BTC high is 19450$ and i hope that in 2021 market touch the very good high 200,000$ but if the BTC touch not this value than it touch the 100,000$.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When we were in the quarantine, we noticed how the whole market of the world went down and dumped like never happened and that was normal because of COVIDE-19. Also, we noticed how cryptocurrencies' market is linked very strongly with the fait market of real money which can tell us some important messages:

1- We can not deny that the future is going for the cryptocurrencies instead of real money.

2- A lot of important companies started to work with cryptocurrencies and mining not because they only want to make profits but also, because they have a long term of future eye that the cryptocurrencies are going to be the future and these companies want to make sure that they have a seat in the future.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day