SAY YOUR MIND, REGARDING TO DOUBLE PAYMENTS - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

SAY YOUR MIND, REGARDING TO DOUBLE PAYMENTS

This is sufficient to buckl down in the discussion .all the more contribute and make a more and greater network in cryptocurrency .it is true that the greater the number of the speaking cureency .

You really have a great point. We are having double tokens and we also happy for that. And crypto talk is really great and they are satisfied by our work. But getting double payment we have alot of token as usual we sell them and we drop down the price. If we hold the tokens for long we can make te tokens more valuable. 

The double is all the time good and all can enjoy that system of payment in this platform but the second one the forum and the yobit exchange should support it more and make good, it's a great idea to have his own token it's a first in the crypto world but they should support it more

Dear friend, thank you for opening the door to discussion with us in this regard. For me, I find that increasing the income is something worth experimenting with and thinking deeper. I hope you will continue with your goals and publications.

For me, I have been here about a month ago, so I think you are saying that the current payment method is not the previous method of payment, for me I see that the forum payment method for us, the members, is very good because the forum offers us two types of cryptocurrencies, not just one currency

Yeah, I am also in fully support for double payment for all forum members,we all know that these will help any who is lucky to have or to be among the lucky ones who are going to be enrolled in that.Thank you.

True token is an evolution for cryptocurrency sites. However, maintaining it in a better way will be stricter than previous BTC payment systems.

On 8/23/2020 at 1:52 AM, Guru2050 said:

Good numbers of topics has been circulating in this great forum seeking personal opinions, views of fellow members to willingly predict, suggest or rate the New Talk Coin. They're very good topics enlightening about the upcoming TALK COIN trading.

But something strange, extraordinary, marvelous is happening these days, I don't know if my respected fellow colleagues had observe or experience it. It's pertaining to DOUBLE PAYMENTS we receive for daily postings. The increment looks interesting, marvelous, motivating and inspiring one to put more effort by working hard to earn more in target of forthcoming TALK COIN trading, tentatively scheduled to be open for trading in September.

The point I'm trying to make is honestly attributed to this increment of talk coin we receive from daily posting, that recently begun.

Actually I'm doubting it...and it's left me with some wavering questions that I feel I should share it with everyone, to SAY his/her mind, views or opinions irrespective of levels.

-Don't you think this double reward/payment is something worth enough for reasoning?

- Don't you think it's something worth of Paying attention to, and critically meditate on the pending or undecided value of the coin?

- Don't you think it's something worth enough for us to lay emphasis on, and collectively ask for more clarification from moderators, for us to be crystal clear about it?...

Because as for me, I think the HIGHER the  number of TALK COIN distributed, the LESS it will VALUE at market.

-I don't know if someone has vision or mirror what I'm viewing???

-I don't know if someone has same observations, views or opinions as mine????

This is centered on my own personal view of point....SAY YOUR OWN VIEWS, OPINIONS...

Hey Mate, this is something amazing by the gathering, which is the twofold installment. We get in return for the posts talk and satoshi as indicated by the value of your posts and their assessment by the individuals Much obliged.

Good numbers of topics has been circulating in this great forum seeking personal opinions, views of fellow members to willingly predict, suggest or rate the New Talk Coin. They're very good topics enlightening about the upcoming TALK COIN trading.

But something strange, extraordinary, marvelous is happening these days, I don't know if my respected fellow colleagues had observe or experience it. It's pertaining to DOUBLE PAYMENTS we receive for daily postings. The increment looks interesting, marvelous, motivating and inspiring one to put more effort by working hard to earn more in target of forthcoming TALK COIN trading, tentatively scheduled to be open for trading in September.

The point I'm trying to make is honestly attributed to this increment of talk coin we receive from daily posting, that recently begun.

Actually I'm doubting it...and it's left me with some wavering questions that I feel I should share it with everyone, to SAY his/her mind, views or opinions irrespective of levels.

-Don't you think this double reward/payment is something worth enough for reasoning?

- Don't you think it's something worth of Paying attention to, and critically meditate on the pending or undecided value of the coin?

- Don't you think it's something worth enough for us to lay emphasis on, and collectively ask for more clarification from moderators, for us to be crystal clear about it?...

Because as for me, I think the HIGHER the  number of TALK COIN distributed, the LESS it will VALUE at market.

This is centered on my own personal view of point....SAY YOUR OWN VIEWS, OPINIONS...

TALK token is actually a development for this crypto site. In any case, keeping up it positively will be harder than the past BTC installment framework. Since now a client can only with significant effort know when he will get installment or not and the number of his posts is being applied. So perhaps that is very confounding for a lot of clients. The authority needs to gauge the entirety of this thing and simpler the method of the clients.

On 10/1/2020 at 2:15 PM, Whited35 said:

@gourav789 Price of TALK token and its market momentum will be determined by so many factors. I believe price of TALK token may not be stable as it follow the track of price volatility since the first day of its market opening which will be itself the beauty 😊

We can see the successful opening of talk token in the market but as of now the price of it is continuing to dumped and it becomes a useless, i hope the developers or founder of talk token will do something to become valuable this talk token.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think your post is very useful and informative. Thanks for sharing this post. I think you can not get double payment in one account. And you can't use double account in one mobile or ip adress. You can take double payment through trading and creating posts daily.

1 hour ago, JesusFries said:

We can see the successful opening of talk token in the market but as of now the price of it is continuing to dumped and it becomes a useless, i hope the developers or founder of talk token will do something to become valuable this talk token.

@JesusFries Currently, TALK token has no more usecases that's why we are noticing its less value on the Yobit exchange but forum administrator said, they have so many consideration to boost up the TALK token in future because hard work and time are essential to implement so many attractive functions. Let's be patient, it will raise again. 

Welcome, my friend, a new member here, and I do not know what you say, but after I followed the responses, on this publication I learned what it is useful for. Thank you and thank you for the members who made the detailed explanation

@guru.in this organization can  be very important in the world.maney person can said the methed of double earning by them.crypto talk about the details of your help in this matter of cryptotalk.

It is a good idea for things.

As for me I like the idea of double payment for our work here it really make sense and apart from that I see it as a means or form of encouragement for us to double our effort in the forum so the double payment is really great

Investbox is giving every day 1% return for contributing talk token. I would hold it and won't be too prior to even consider selling my income from this discussion. Suppose no for unloader and make the most of your get back from investbox. Throughout the time, use-instance of Talk token will be expanding to give much more worth.

Sometimes it happen that interesting and meaning full topic sircultive at that forum. Cryptotalk forum provide you to enjoy double comments on the same topic , that's is the way we have earned double payment.

It is a good ways to earn money.

Dear friend, by paying double, you can easily increase the scope and membership of cryptocurrency.  This is really good news for everyone.  Bitcoin and tokens can be easily earned through posting in the forum.  Which is a double income for everyone and a very good opportunity.  Cryptotalk has recently launched this offer.  As a result, people's demand for crypto is increasing exponentially.  And the demand for crypto is growing.

Double payment also want to every one they want to easily earn money and learning with easily I cannot see about the cryptotalk gave you double payment after the join this forum. 

Yes right talk tokens is really convenient for business. If you have talk 

Tokens then go to Yobit account and click to invest box 🎁. And invest your talk tokens and get 1% benefits. 100 talk tokens invest and get 1 percent advantage in a day. U have also invest my 1000 talk tokens in Yobit account.

Am a new member here. So I don't really know much about the payment system. But I think  the double payment is good. It motivate the forum members to do  more and work harder 

Hello, if the opportunity to generate a profit is a good reason why we must take care of this good project, since the truth is that these types of projects are the ones that allow you to capitalize, it is just that sometimes they are not used correctly and the same people are the ones who make the projects close or be deleted, so you have to try to take advantage of them and take care of them, so that they last, so you have to consider creating good articles that are helpful both for the community and for the project or forum.

That form of payment that the forum had at that time was very good that many people took advantage of since they could earn well, the new people would also like to have some promotion like that, hopefully it can be given at some point something like that.

On 8/22/2020 at 9:52 PM, Guru2050 said:

Hello my fellow mates, To be sincerely speaking I do not judge that doubling meeting for apiece forward we see to freshly will move its price, and I am self-possessed that chat it will be senior and extra profitable than the before battle of the forum CryptoTalk, but I recommend every part of members of the forum not to put on the market every single one reason they be in possession of on September 1 as a result that its cost does not diminish any More, 
    thank you for sharing.

this could also be an attraction strategy that will draw many more people into the campaign, and perhaps the price may still be pretty high, with this being similar to an advertising strategy.