📈 NOMINEX EXCHANGE Signature Campaign - Trade, Earn, Win 🚀 - Page 2 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nominex

📈 NOMINEX EXCHANGE Signature Campaign - Trade, Earn, Win 🚀

Hey guys , i already removed my logo and signature , is this gonna cause problem with my compaign result or somthing ? im waiting for your respond , thank you 

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Hey guys , i already removed my logo and signature , is this gonna cause problem with my compaign result or somthing ? im waiting for your respond , thank you 

Probably not, as they have distributed those already, at least to me. But i just want to be polite. If he doesn't respond in this week. I'll remove my sig.

• +2 1

13 hours ago, rekter said:

Probably not, as they have distributed those already, at least to me. But i just want to be polite. If he doesn't respond in this week. I'll remove my sig.

Can I ask how you checked it? I haven't seen in on my Nominex account and I am worried if I have done anything wrong at all.

9 hours ago, bakalilhakim said:

Well, I am interested in such projects that look good, as they have a lot of rewards, but is this platform specific to some countries or all countries?

The signature campaign has ceased already, you can't join again now or even if you update your signature and avatar, you won't be credited with the rewards. And for your question in case of subsequent similar campaign, yes it does not matter which country you are from.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

15 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Can I ask how you checked it? I haven't seen in on my Nominex account and I am worried if I have done anything wrong at all.

According to spreadsheet you have been getting them, but you can check from the exchange wallet (just be sure you are using your main wallet, not in trust money mode, demo mode, or in tournament mode.

You should see the balance in https://nominex.io/en/funds/balances/spot

And in https://nominex.io/en/my/nmx-tokens you can also view the transaction history and they show up as Nominex Team bonus:

image.thumb.png.b1c8b9a6b19d51fc149d23bee1023021.png

If something is still wrong, ask in the telegram, they are helpful in there.

Just to be clear, NMX isn't tradeable until next year.

Edited by rekter
  • +4 1

28 minutes ago, rekter said:

If something is still wrong, ask in the telegram, they are helpful in there.

Just to be clear, NMX isn't tradeable until next year.

Excellent mate. Now I can see my balance clearly. Thank you for the explanation and yes, I am aware the token can't be traded until April 2021 (I read their Roadmap). Still I can able to have some benefits for holding?

On 9/25/2020 at 9:04 AM, Raqeebzy said:

Excellent mate. Now I can see my balance clearly. Thank you for the explanation and yes, I am aware the token can't be traded until April 2021 (I read their Roadmap). Still I can able to have some benefits for holding?

I don't know the specifics on those benefits yet, but they've said that there will be some in the telegram, maybe you can ask if they want to leak some info beforehand. 

By the way, i asked in the telegram and it's ok to remove the sig now.

• +4 1

6 minutes ago, rekter said:

don't know the specifics on those benefits yet, but they've said that there will be some in the telegram, maybe you can ask if they want to leak some info beforehand. 

Don't worry about that again friend. I got all necessary information about it in the website after I made the above comments; I am through. Thanks.

I was given up to 800 NMX token for the campaign as it reflected in my balance and I heard the opening price will be 1.3 USDT by mid April; it is very worth it I believe.

9 minutes ago, rekter said:

By the way, i asked in the telegram and it's ok to remove the sig now.

Oh. Yeah. Thanks.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

I heard the opening price will be 1.3 USDT by mid April; it is very worth it I believe.

I am not sure who told you this but it's not true. It's sold by the exchange with that price in the end yes, but when trading opens, the price is determined by free markets, price could be everything up from zero.

• +2 1

5 minutes ago, rekter said:

I am not sure who told you this but it's not true. It's sold by the exchange with that price in the end yes, but when trading opens, the price is determined by free markets, price could be everything up from zero.

Maybe @bitcoin needs to clarify this more, since it looks like he knows more about the token. I am surprised really but are you saying the price would start from zero and be left for the market to determine. No initial opening price?.

38 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Maybe @bitcoin needs to clarify this more, since it looks like he knows more about the token. I am surprised really but are you saying the price would start from zero and be left for the market to determine. No initial opening price?.

Yes, i mean that there's not going to be an artificial buy wall support from the exchange. People can set buy orders as they wish and sell orders as they wish. It's a free market and the price is going to be what people are willing to pay for it after trading opens. Opening price can be anything.

Edited by rekter

I have used NOMINEX more than once, undoubtedly it has both pluses and minuses, but I can confidently say that the exchange is worth the candle.

Nominex exchange has different competitions. With a demo account, you can participate in the contest and earn real money and NBX tokens. Looks like a good exchange market.

On 9/27/2020 at 6:19 PM, rekter said:

Yes, i mean that there's not going to be an artificial buy wall support from the exchange. People can set buy orders as they wish and sell orders as they wish. It's a free market and the price is going to be what people are willing to pay for it after trading opens. Opening price can be anything.

Well, you are right. After several enquiries from the Nominex team, I confirmed you were right. The value will be dependent on market conditions and I really hope it is more than the expected price. Thanks for clarifying this @rekter

• +1 1

18 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Well, you are right. After several enquiries from the Nominex team, I confirmed you were right. The value will be dependent on market conditions and I really hope it is more than the expected price. Thanks for clarifying this @rekter

I don't know what price you are expecting, but i don't think it will be very valuable at the start.

But I wouldn't be worried about the future. More i talk with the admins, more i see that they actually know what they are talking about. They have interesting plans that make sense and many reasons why we should hodl the token.

This has way more potential then most of the exchanges out there and could be bigger then most of them. And it's already working exchange at this stage. Unlike most of the exchanges that are having a token sale.

• +4 1

8 minutes ago, rekter said:

But I wouldn't be worried about the future. More i talk with the admins, more i see that they actually know what they are talking about. They have interesting plans that make sense and many reasons why we should hodl the token.

Not that high 😅 at start but I can't convince myself not to sell immediately after trading start (not all, not even half of what I have currently). I also think it would worth holding for the future, so I will hold surely.

10 minutes ago, rekter said:

This has way more potential then most of the exchanges out there and could be bigger then most of them. And it's already working exchange at this stage. Unlike most of the exchanges that are having a token sale.

Clearly. Nominex is not an exchange run by the clueless. I can see a greater prospects from the initial projects I have seen, maybe not binance-like for now but a lot better than new projects.

I don't happy when i hear that no chance for bigginer and the bigginers deserve to be given such campaigns becaus it can draw their attention towards cryptotalk.

On 8/20/2020 at 4:48 AM, Nominex said:

wMlG0vT.jpg

FACEBOOK   |  TWITTER   LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  COINGECKO   COINMARKETCAP

Nominex is a next-gen crypto exchange. There is no other place where you could find so many bonuses, competitions, quizzes, quests and more fun ways to earn money. We want our users to have fun and the best experience possible, so we combined entertainment and trading into something new. We call it “Entertrading”.
At the same time we pay attention to the safety of our platform, give the opportunity to build your own business with our referral program and make our interface as friendly as it can be. Try it now and see for yourself: become a partner and start making money from an infinite number of referral levels and 8 types of bonuses at once, without waiting for the distribution of tokens.

Earn as many NMX tokens as possible. You can also get them for free by completing our Bounty Quests. In this relation, we are happy to present you the Nominex Signature Campaign! Contribute to the promotion of the Nominex project on the forum and receive your NMX rewards!

NMX - an in-built exchange service token, can be used as a trading fee, applying 50% discount, as well as the tool for receiving increased bonuses of the affiliate program and as a reward at different activities run by the Nominex Exchange.

💎  Join  the rest  of the Nominex Bounty Quests! Earn more than 2000 NMX if all tasks are completed! 💎

1 NMX = 1 USDT  

🔹 Our bounty rewards are credited instantly - no need to wait for the end of the tokens distribution.

🔹 Should you have any queries about our Bounty Quests, please contact our team directly - @greenadinn, @trueforlife, @cheesecakecat.

Caution! The quest will be conducted for 1 month (unless the project team announces an extension of it)

If, for any reason, the current participant leaves, he gets the NMX tokens he earned to his account on the Nominex exchange. However, another application from him will not be considered and a new player will take his place in the Quest.

🔔 Be aware that the team has the right to amend the Quest rules at any time.

mK3dk1D.png.c33fd26fd128dc91e38917ded853771f.png

- Create an account on nominex.io.
- Join Nominex Telegram chat 

- Download and set the banner* below in Signature section of your profile (center alignment):

nMvFbuZ.png.90a5ba3675883ef78a4d630742868641.png

*The following link should be used additionally with the banner to make it clickable:

https://nominex.io/en/?utm_source=cryptotalk&utm_medium=signature-campaign&utm_campaign=EN-cryptotalk 

- Set a  Nominex branded avatar:

1459557238_NMXAvatar.png.087a143f67fb1232cee84ec14731f373.png

⚠️ IMPORTANT NOTICE! Be aware that all members are required to use their referral IDs during the period of their participation in our quests. To obtain one, check the “Referral program” section accessible in your personal account (see the image attached). Link example: https://nominex.io/?r=*your referral ID*  

- Any interference with the signature (banner) or removing it are prohibited and will result in disqualification.

- Link in the banner must be correct and should not be modified in any way.

- Post your application in this topic using the format below

Application sample:
1) Your nominex.io referral id

2) Your CryptoTalk profile URL

3) Number of earlier created posts (including this comment)
4) Your Telegram username

- Your application will be reviewed by our team and you can check its status here

- Only after the APPROVED mark appears in the Status column, proceed to the execution of other Quest requirements.

xpZZtUe.png.2d03133f59ab81df8d9002c9a51aa842.png

⚠️ Attention! We accept Member rank or higher only. No Brand new members are invited to participate.

- Only 1 (one) account per participant is permitted. Multi registrations are strongly prohibited. 

- Minimum posts number: 15 per week. Maximum post number made within the campaign that will be counted is 30 posts per week.  

- Each message must contain 150 symbols at minimum, be constructive and thoughtful. All “good/nice project/good luck/good team” comments can not be accepted!

- No swearing, spam & advertisements of any other companies or wearing other projects avatars and banners while you are enrolled in this campaign is allowed. 

- Do not publish 30 messages in half an hour, as such posts can be equated by forum moderators  with spam and their authors may be banned without warning. 

- Each member’s messages will be verified manually at the end of each week. Here is the schedule with all weeks below:

Week #1  19 - 23 Aug

Week #2 24 - 30 Aug

Week #3 31 - 6 Sep

Week #4 7 - 13 Sep

Week #5 14 - 20 Sep 

- Posts made in the following topics will NOT be counted:
Off topic, Bounties\Airdrops, Referral Links.

LmNhxQz.png.91203bfcf4d98fbbec2cbddd3ae3a8cd.png

Rates per 1 message depending on CryptoTalk rank: 

- Member: 6 NMX (~$6)

- Full Member: 7 NMX (~$7)

- Sr. Member: 8 NMX (~$8)

- Hero Member/Legendary/VIP: 9 NMX (~$9)

⚠️ Without an avatar, your weekly rate will be reduced by 5 NMX (~$ 5).

☝️Example of received reward: If you are a Hero Member rank who wrote 50 good-quality messages during any week, you get 450 NMX. If you refuse to wear our avatar, you will get only 200 NMX.

Your NMX reward will be credited to your Nominex exchange account every Monday after your messages are checked. 
No reports with links are required in terms of the Nominex Signature Quest.

It is becoming more and more common to carry out these posting campaigns to acquire an airdrop, it is very convenient for those of us who do not create multi-accounts and it allows the airdrop to go out at a higher price and the project benefits because it makes the project known to real people.

• Useful or interesting 2

This is the first time I read about the NOMINEX exchange. I hope that the promotion you mention is still valid. Today I was planning to buy crypto coins with a credit card and Nominex allows it. Great. My doubt is what the NMX token is worth today. I also want to know if the KYC process is mandatory for this exchange. Thank you very much. Best regards.

• Useful or interesting 2

17 minutes ago, Dinero49 said:

This is the first time I read about the NOMINEX exchange. I hope that the promotion you mention is still valid. Today I was planning to buy crypto coins with a credit card and Nominex allows it. Great. My doubt is what the NMX token is worth today. I also want to know if the KYC process is mandatory for this exchange. Thank you very much. Best regards.

I did a quick search on the internet, but I can't find the nmx listed.

Is it possible that after all this time they are still not on the market?

i dont' think it is valid!

The exchange is really good, they hold cool shares of Airdropa and handouts, you can participate in the demo tournament every day and win up to 200 bucks in nmx tokens