📈 NOMINEX EXCHANGE Signature Campaign - Trade, Earn, Win 🚀 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nominex

📈 NOMINEX EXCHANGE Signature Campaign - Trade, Earn, Win 🚀

wMlG0vT.jpg

FACEBOOK   |  TWITTER   LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  COINGECKO   COINMARKETCAP

Nominex is a next-gen crypto exchange. There is no other place where you could find so many bonuses, competitions, quizzes, quests and more fun ways to earn money. We want our users to have fun and the best experience possible, so we combined entertainment and trading into something new. We call it “Entertrading”.
At the same time we pay attention to the safety of our platform, give the opportunity to build your own business with our referral program and make our interface as friendly as it can be. Try it now and see for yourself: become a partner and start making money from an infinite number of referral levels and 8 types of bonuses at once, without waiting for the distribution of tokens.

Earn as many NMX tokens as possible. You can also get them for free by completing our Bounty Quests. In this relation, we are happy to present you the Nominex Signature Campaign! Contribute to the promotion of the Nominex project on the forum and receive your NMX rewards!

NMX - an in-built exchange service token, can be used as a trading fee, applying 50% discount, as well as the tool for receiving increased bonuses of the affiliate program and as a reward at different activities run by the Nominex Exchange.

💎  Join  the rest  of the Nominex Bounty Quests! Earn more than 2000 NMX if all tasks are completed! 💎

1 NMX = 1 USDT  

🔹 Our bounty rewards are credited instantly - no need to wait for the end of the tokens distribution.

🔹 Should you have any queries about our Bounty Quests, please contact our team directly - @greenadinn, @trueforlife, @cheesecakecat.

Caution! The quest will be conducted for 1 month (unless the project team announces an extension of it)

If, for any reason, the current participant leaves, he gets the NMX tokens he earned to his account on the Nominex exchange. However, another application from him will not be considered and a new player will take his place in the Quest.

🔔 Be aware that the team has the right to amend the Quest rules at any time.

mK3dk1D.png.c33fd26fd128dc91e38917ded853771f.png

- Create an account on nominex.io.
- Join Nominex Telegram chat 

- Download and set the banner* below in Signature section of your profile (center alignment):

nMvFbuZ.png.90a5ba3675883ef78a4d630742868641.png

*The following link should be used additionally with the banner to make it clickable:

https://nominex.io/en/?utm_source=cryptotalk&utm_medium=signature-campaign&utm_campaign=EN-cryptotalk 

- Set a  Nominex branded avatar:

1459557238_NMXAvatar.png.087a143f67fb1232cee84ec14731f373.png

⚠️ IMPORTANT NOTICE! Be aware that all members are required to use their referral IDs during the period of their participation in our quests. To obtain one, check the “Referral program” section accessible in your personal account (see the image attached). Link example: https://nominex.io/?r=*your referral ID*  

- Any interference with the signature (banner) or removing it are prohibited and will result in disqualification.

- Link in the banner must be correct and should not be modified in any way.

- Post your application in this topic using the format below

Application sample:
1) Your nominex.io referral id

2) Your CryptoTalk profile URL

3) Number of earlier created posts (including this comment)
4) Your Telegram username

- Your application will be reviewed by our team and you can check its status here

- Only after the APPROVED mark appears in the Status column, proceed to the execution of other Quest requirements.

xpZZtUe.png.2d03133f59ab81df8d9002c9a51aa842.png

⚠️ Attention! We accept Member rank or higher only. No Brand new members are invited to participate.

- Only 1 (one) account per participant is permitted. Multi registrations are strongly prohibited. 

- Minimum posts number: 15 per week. Maximum post number made within the campaign that will be counted is 30 posts per week.  

- Each message must contain 150 symbols at minimum, be constructive and thoughtful. All “good/nice project/good luck/good team” comments can not be accepted!

- No swearing, spam & advertisements of any other companies or wearing other projects avatars and banners while you are enrolled in this campaign is allowed. 

- Do not publish 30 messages in half an hour, as such posts can be equated by forum moderators  with spam and their authors may be banned without warning. 

- Each member’s messages will be verified manually at the end of each week. Here is the schedule with all weeks below:

Week #1  19 - 23 Aug

Week #2 24 - 30 Aug

Week #3 31 - 6 Sep

Week #4 7 - 13 Sep

Week #5 14 - 20 Sep 

- Posts made in the following topics will NOT be counted:
Off topic, Bounties\Airdrops, Referral Links.

LmNhxQz.png.91203bfcf4d98fbbec2cbddd3ae3a8cd.png

Rates per 1 message depending on CryptoTalk rank: 

- Member: 6 NMX (~$6)

- Full Member: 7 NMX (~$7)

- Sr. Member: 8 NMX (~$8)

- Hero Member/Legendary/VIP: 9 NMX (~$9)

⚠️ Without an avatar, your weekly rate will be reduced by 5 NMX (~$ 5).

☝️Example of received reward: If you are a Hero Member rank who wrote 50 good-quality messages during any week, you get 450 NMX. If you refuse to wear our avatar, you will get only 200 NMX.

Your NMX reward will be credited to your Nominex exchange account every Monday after your messages are checked. 
No reports with links are required in terms of the Nominex Signature Quest.

Edited by Nominex
Edit the text
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 11

Great move by Nominex. I have been seeing some member already part of the campaign but I am not sure if it is for both section of CryptoTalk (English and Russian), is this campaign for every CryptoTalk member that meets the requirements, matter the language? 

Secondly, where is the application of the campaign be submitted to? 

Lastly, is the NMX token fixed to USDT or this is just the current price or is it throughout the campaign? Thanks.

• +1 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

3 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Great move by Nominex. I have been seeing some member already part of the campaign but I am not sure if it is for both section of CryptoTalk (English and Russian), is this campaign for every CryptoTalk member that meets the requirements, matter the language? 

Secondly, where is the application of the campaign be submitted to? 

Lastly, is the NMX token fixed to USDT or this is just the current price or is it throughout the campaign? Thanks.

1) Hi there! Phrase "Post your application in this topic using the format below"  means you are applying right here under this topic. 
2) NMX token price is stated in USDT equivalent, here you will find the details: 
https://nominex.io/en/nmx-token-distribution/
3) The rules are the same - for Rus and Eng topics. If you speak English, you may leave your application here in this topic, it's aimed for this. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

Is it possible to join next month as a current signature campaign I have ends in 10 days? I'd like to take part in this one.

@BTC Future Getting trouble dude 😂! The same case is here. I will not get reward if I avoid this campaign to join Nominex signature campaign. Anyway, NMX will be available for trading in April 2021, their roadmap is suggesting that. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

On 8/20/2020 at 6:47 PM, Raqeebzy said:

The price of NMX is not fixes by USDT and here it is $, because the exchange sells these tokens to people at this price, but whether you can sell it at this price is a very big question.
In fairness, I want to note that the earned tokens at best you will be able to sell only in ~ a year (10m).

Edited by Desais
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

14 minutes ago, Desais said:

The price of NMX is not fixes by USDT and here it is $, because the exchange sells these tokens to people at this price, but whether you can sell it at this price is a very big question.
n fairness, I want to note that the earned tokens at best you will be able to sell only in ~ a year (10m).

@Desais I am blaming my past decision to join another bounty campaign , I am missing a chance to join this signature campaign 😂 ! I expect Nominex team to extend the signature campaign more than a month. Well, I have also noticed their Roadmap which suggests NMX will be available for trading possibly in April 2021 but users still have benefits of holding NMX on the exchange .

Edited by Whited35
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, Desais said:

In fairness, I want to note that the earned tokens at best you will be able to sell only in ~ a year (10m).

Okay thanks for this. I am sure you know a few more about this campaign. There is still a question from what the OP said;

IMPORTANT NOTICE! Be aware that all members are required to use their referral links during the period of their participation in our quests

Does this means during the campaign, someone or people must register through the one's referral link? I don't seems to understand that English. Thanks or maybe @Nominex  might come online too.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

I am blaming my past decision to join another bounty campaign , I am missing a chance to join this signature campaign 😂

You do not need to blame yourself for your decisions because it is not a fact that this campaign will be better considering that you can only sell tokens in a year.

• +2 2
  • +5 3

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Desais I am blaming my past decision to join another bounty campaign , I am missing a chance to join this signature campaign 😂 ! I expect Nominex team to extend the signature campaign more than a month. Well, I have also noticed their Roadmap which suggests NMX will be available for trading possibly in April 2021 but users still have benefits of holding NMX on the exchange .

There is still chance I think. The Nominex signature campaign lapse for 30 days (today 3rd day) and as I read about Youengine.io will signature campaign will end by this month ending. You could still have the 15 or more few days to join this. 

A lot more campaign will be held in the forum, this is just the beginning.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

24 minutes ago, hani20980 said:

lol that's funny so what you gonna just give 2000$ to each one of 500k members stop talking shit

that's 1 billion dollar

Instead of being abusive, you need to understand how thing like this work; I am very sure the OP will be willing to help or any of the moderators. Spamming in here with such comments isn't allowed in this forum. Hence, I think @epidemia need to check this a d your profile too. You surely need to be humbled.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

🔊🔊 Dear campaign members! We've updated the Minimum and Maximum posts number! During our checking the 1st weeks results we saw there are some members who failed to deliver so many posts, so we've decreased the minimum limit. Please pay attention that the maximum posts number that is counted is 30 now! We wish you a pleasant participation during our Signature Campaign! 😌

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I don't happy when i hear that no chance for bigginer and the bigginers deserve to be given such campaigns becaus it can draw their attention towards cryptotalk

It seems that the project of this currency NOMINEX is strong and may have a good price when it is included in crypto platforms, but when I click on the link for this currency NOMINEX I get an error page. @Nominex
What is the reason Is this site not available for all countries?

Edited by Moaz
  • +3 1

On 8/20/2020 at 8:10 PM, Nominex said:

1) Hi there! Phrase "Post your application in this topic using the format below"  means you are applying right here under this topic. 
2) NMX token price is stated in USDT equivalent, here you will find the details: 
https://nominex.io/en/nmx-token-distribution/
3) The rules are the same - for Rus and Eng topics. If you speak English, you may leave your application here in this topic, it's aimed for this. 

Hi guys , i made my compaign join request and i did all the conditions but i still dont see my name at the compaign status, can anyone explain to me please ?

9 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Hi guys , i made my compaign join request and i did all the conditions but i still dont see my name at the compaign status, can anyone explain to me please ?

You can see it now, since approval process takes time and we do not work on weekends in non-stop mode.

• +1 1

Hi there @Nominex, I'm glad I've seen this campaign before it ends. I want to join to, I hope to get accepted.
Looking forward to work with you! 😄

1) Nominex.io referral id: 24766

2) CryptoTalk profile URL : https://cryptotalk.org/profile/49911-darkelf11/

3) Number of earlier created posts (including this comment) : 795
4) Your Telegram username: @darkelf11

• +4 1

nMvFbuZ.png

On 15.09.2020 at 14:52, Darkelf11 said:

Hi there @Nominex, I'm glad I've seen this campaign before it ends. I want to join to, I hope to get accepted.
Looking forward to work with you! 😄

1) Nominex.io referral id: 24766

2) CryptoTalk profile URL : https://cryptotalk.org/profile/49911-darkelf11/

3) Number of earlier created posts (including this comment) : 795
4) Your Telegram username: @darkelf11

Hi there! We'll check your application for sure 🙂

Edited by Nominex
  • +5 1

1965518425_Frame499(1).thumb.jpg.31bf9bcc8fcc268f7217ee452bfe6abe.jpg

🔊 ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

📌 The Signature campaign was concluded as scheduled for both BitcoinTalk and Cryptotalk forums. Our bounty team is working hard to prepare all calculations and send the rewards to all eligible members 💪

Still, other Bounty quests fully deserve your attention:

✈️ Telegram Quest - maximum rewards for being active in our chats, helping newcomers and discussing project news

Quora Quest - answer and create questions yourself earning NMX coins at the same time.

And so on!

🌐 Check the rest of the Quests here: https://support.nominex.io/category/9-nominex-bounty-program  

Сhoose the ones you like most and go ahead - cool NMX rewards are waiting for you!

Do not remove your signatures now, the counting posts process is ingoing!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 9/22/2020 at 2:09 AM, Nominex said:

Hi there! We'll check your application for sure 🙂

Thanks! Looking forward for it, I hope for your company's best!

@Nominex, my signature was set from the day that I applied here, I just had some trouble putting the link that time, but minutes later, I was able to update my signature with the link. 
In the spreadsheet, It's labeled that I has no signature set. 
Can you please review this? Thanks 🙂 Edited by Darkelf11

nMvFbuZ.png