Did you wait for the V 2.0 of ETH? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Did you wait for the V 2.0 of ETH?

January 3, 2020 will be the launch date of ETH V 2.0, so if I'm not mistaken next year it will be very important, because it will mark the new future of Ethereum blockchain, and I'm pretty sure it will achieve its goals and raise the level of broader network adoption , And like I always say befor the ETH is the closest to being adopted by the government. Just remember that and we talk later, maybe in 2022.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Y es i am waiting for ethereum 2.0 goes alive and hoping ethereum price can back to $ 1000 or above, lets get some and buy more ethereum. its still undervalued right now

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

ethereum V 2.0 called serenity, this will included including Proof-of-Stake, eWASM, and Sharding. this will replace ethereum v1.0 wich have problem like security, scalability, etc. i saw this on twitter a week ago. i thought i'ts fake info 😁

• +1 1
  • +2 1

11 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

January 3, 2020 will be the launch date of ETH V 2.0, so if I'm not mistaken next year it will be very important, because it will mark the new future of Ethereum blockchain, and I'm pretty sure it will achieve its goals and raise the level of broader network adoption , And like I always say befor the ETH is the closest to being adopted by the government. Just remember that and we talk later, maybe in 2022.

ETH is worth to wait and if the upgrade can help to raise the price of the ETH then it should be great and I personally consider ETH as a stable coin.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes i'm waiting for the update version of ETH & I'm holding eth with this hope that the price of eth will increase after this update. The developer of ETH is giving his best to make it top level coin.

Before we have confirmed for December 4 the launch of the next hard fork of the Etherum network, Istanbul.
I'm not really waiting for Eth 2.0 "Serenity"

• +1 2

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

I am currently waiting for it now. It will be a good development for ethereum, changes will also occur in it and in the market price

On 10/19/2019 at 2:53 PM, bobjoemega said:

Where you find this date? Yes a lot of people waiting for just notice when that will be.

Dont share wrong informatons, if you share informations like this share source too.

For staking ETH holders need 32 ETH to start staking.

• +1 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

It's crypto so everything may happen and buying eth now, right before the launch of eth 2.0 is risky anyway. Actually it's price must grow up after this event, so I think it's better to hold some eth than not to do it

Yes i am waiting for that because i am crypto lover and i also waiting for the market bull soon crypto will make high touch and this will good for us. Crypto is a good business in the world and i know it can change our life soon but the scammers will not do good because they dis attracted the crypto business for newbies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Obviously I am really waiting for this and welcome it happily because this could be the beginning of the return of ethereum. This renewal will be very useful for the wider community

On 10/20/2019 at 5:53 AM, bobjoemega said:

I think it will be good to invest a lot on eth than bitcoin because eth is more advance when it come to technology I think eth will over take the price of bitcoin in the future if the government will adopt it and some other corporations will adopt it. Eth will be the more dominant coin. That is only my opinion because the law of supply and demand. The more uses and the more it is needed the higher it's price will be.

• +1 1

The ether is a coin without litter without market value.  bitcoin is a coin ether which is intended to replace bitcoin and is no longer a bitcoin.  It owes its market value to tokens created by icos that no one uses, and has brought no innovation to the ecosystem.  altcoin system by taking its own infrastructure, altcoin instead of saying token has preferred token.

• +3 1

Looks like it is good to buy cheap ethereum because of the upcoming event.. I hope that ethereum will increase the price because of the upgrade Eth 2.0. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/20/2019 at 3:35 AM, bitnoval said:

This will solve a lot of problem with etheruem network, no more high gas fees and network congestion, transaction will be faster and cheaper, I can't wait for the new upgrade of etheruem network, they will deliever on their promising, next year will be the next bull run.

yes if ETH V 2.0 will come then our transaction problem is solved and we can easily make transaction and our transaction will not take so much time so we just wait for the ETH V2.0 and through this we can so much easy and relax. Crypto try to solve our problems day by day.

BetFury                                                   

On 10/20/2019 at 11:57 AM, akram said:

We are also hoping for the price changes and waiting for the high price alerts as I think ETH is more powerful then BTC in the current situation.

I agree with you because I expect that there will be price changes in ETH and BTC in this situation because I only see prices going down right now so I really hope to see high prices so we all get big profits.

On 10/20/2019 at 12:53 AM, bobjoemega said:

, And like I always say befor the ETH is the closest to being adopted by the government. Just remember that and we talk later, maybe in 2022.

well i wish this is true because if it happened then the price of eth would skyrocket but the fact is bitcoin will always be the closest one to adoption worldwide because its marketcap is bigger and its use cases are more than ETH.

• +1 1

I can guarantee you that 75% of posters in this thread have no idea what OP is talking about and are just trying to put enough words together to get paid.

I *am* looking foward to Eth 2.0, but only because of the move to proof of stake.  The only problem is I don't own enough Eth to stake.  32 Eth might not seem like a lot, but it isn't as though each coin is dirt cheap.  Maybe not as expensive as bitcoin, but still out of my reach.

Don't know if the price is going to react to the changes or not, but we'll be seeing whether that's going to be the case soon enough. 

• +1 1

On 10/20/2019 at 4:53 AM, bobjoemega said:

Believe me, we are all waiting, Especially for people who bought ETH at 1K. If the release solves scalability issues, then boom. See you at the moon.  

Why you using that big font? we are not blind here btw.

• +1 1

On 10/20/2019 at 3:53 AM, pageraji said:

Y es i am waiting for ethereum 2.0 goes alive and hoping ethereum price can back to $ 1000 or above, lets get some and buy more ethereum. its still undervalued right now

Yes i am also waiting for the 2.0 ETH coin and i hope its price is low and i buy so much coin from the market and i hope this time i make good money in crypto market because crypto market is a good market and it can change our life in short time and this is real business not fake.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

wit that update, EThereum might pump early that janualry and It might just be the biggest run on the ethereum market.

On 10/19/2019 at 6:53 PM, pageraji said:

I have my reservation (Hodl) of ETH at that price that I bought in 2017, they are frozen waiting for recovery. This version may be the resurgence of how well you mention it is undervalued.  

• +1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yep im waiting.

ETH. is an even bigger promotion currently than LTC.
Let it fall to 110 $ I will buy at 100/90 $ shopping will start for sure.
I don't know if it will fall so deep but 100% fast? up to $ 200, they pump this coin quickly

• +1 1

Yes. Because ETH is one of the best coin . This coin future is very bright. This reason I am waiting 2.0 .this coin user case is very strong . This coin is my one of the favorite coin. This coin future I very strong. I love thi coin.

• +1 1