Did you wait for the V 2.0 of ETH? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Did you wait for the V 2.0 of ETH?

Nope,i follow King of market BTC .People have very high expectation from it.But i don't it gonna very high quickly 

It will take some time .

Edited by Syedbesharat
Spelling mistake
  • +1 1

I am waiting for this event just for the sake of interest for me Ethereum trading tool. And after the update, we'll see how the network will develop.

Yeah i wait it since there will be so many improvisation on the update i really expect something better and also significant rise on ethereum price on that update also it's only 2 month span with bitcoin halving i think this gonna be good year for crypto.

Ethereum 2.0, but we still have a ways to go. Ethereum 2.0 will roll out in phases. It’s important to keep in mind that this Proof of Stake testnet is for Phase 0. The path to mainnet Proof of Stake looks something like most awaited thing.

I think this is a perfect time to invest in Ethereum because of this news. As I know Ethereum is top 2 in the chart so basically investing in this coin is not waste on time and efforts. Also because of Ethereum v2.0 it will improve its quality.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes im very excited when Ethereum announced will release ETH 2.0. Im curious with Proof of stake implement for ethereum and i think its a major changing

Ethereum 2.0 version is very exciting and very promising. In this version developer work had for deleloping and transactions are very fast in this version. Via this version everyone could hold 32 Eth and then ETH price will increase

• +2 1

Yes I am waiting for eth 2 but find no information about it when eth network going to launch eth 2 I reading from someone articles in January but still no information.

No.im happy with what happening now on eth but ofcourse if the price will rise and hits the all time high of this coin.the version 2,of this coin is just only a bad move for the eth(in my opinion)

I think all the users of ethereum are waiting for etheurem 2.0 and thats because this is a new version of ethereum which is more improved and has more features than before 

On 1/1/2020 at 2:09 PM, Zakir Ali said:

Ohh! after the v20 ethereum the price of the ethereum increases. But it is difficult to give up the price of ethereum and reaches to 800$. But according to the long term holding the price of the ethereum increases

i wait it since in attendance will be accordingly a lot of making it up as you go along on the keep informed i in fact anticipate a bit better and besides major increase on ethereum value on that update 

Yes I am waiting for the new update of Ethereum and I know when it happens Ethereum will change for the better many are also waiting for this update and hoping it achieve what it promises, cause Ethereum future for this year depends on it.

On 10/20/2019 at 5:53 AM, bobjoemega said:

January 3, 2020 will be the launch date of ETH V 2.0, so if I'm not mistaken next year it will be very important, because it will mark the new future of Ethereum blockchain, and I'm pretty sure it will achieve its goals and raise the level of broader network adoption , And like I always say befor the ETH is the closest to being adopted by the government. Just remember that and we talk later, maybe in 2022.

Still the price of ETH V2 is not that competent right now as it was unable to break the 200$ barrier yet as it is currently sitting at 189$ but if it can break that barrier then we can say that V2 of Ethereum is a success and will continue to grow. 

• +1 1

I'm apprehensive of eWASM in this new update because I don't think running arbitrary instructions in a smart contract is wise, especially when it controls money. It is very easy to exploit a loophole in any assembly because it is hard for normal people to understand.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I do think upcoming calendar year has to be crypto calendar year along with ethereum will certainly conduct superior to various other values I am quite pumped up about ethereum only 2.0 along with We are also investigating Energi 3.0

Noni would not it will only couse curiosity yo some of investors that are really dont know what was happening on etherium and i think it will couse also the possiblity of the price of etherium to decreased rapidly

The Ethereum 2.0 price will significantly increased for sure . They are pushing the update of Ethereum to increase the value and Great technology behind it and innovative team will surely help to do so.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Presently ethereum is the best coin of the cryptocurrency users are able to earn huge profit from it and I have also experience that while doing trading with ethereum will give you a good profit if the trading of ethereum is done in a good period of time.

• +1 1

Well, your prediction is kinda coming true. ETH is rising but very slowly. Maybe before the end of the year, it might rise to around $2,000 and before 2022, around $7,000. That would be really nice.

Price of eth would skyrocket but the fact is bitcoin will always be the closest one to adoption worldwide because its marketcap is bigger and its use cases are more than eth .

Before we obtain definite for December the launch of the subsequently durable fork of the Etherum network, Istanbul.
I'm not exceedingly for the future for Eth 2.0 "Serenity"

I am waiting for them to update to V 2.0 so we can see the true price of ethereum hopefully after that, 200$ for ethereum is too low and I expect it to get to 500$ after that update.

I have purchased more ethereum for myself and am ready for new projects. I believe the launch of ethereum will increase in value even further, so it will not be worth buying more because ethereum is a potential currency.