Trading Tactics ? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hi, welcome to the community and to the trading world. Before you start trading you should learn the basic, the type of candles on the graph, the timeframe you can look the graph at, then you should know how to trade in the exchange you choose, if you are looking for a quick trade or you will trade the coin for a long time, so the period determines also what you are going to do depending on how yo interpret the graph. Remember the basic principle you are looking to buy cheap and sell at the highest price possible, but you determine which price is a good entry by looking at tendencies, indicators that is something that you will learn along the way.

• +5 1

If you are trading on futures with 10x or more you should use 15 min chart if less than 10x you can use 1 hour and more, but less than 1 day. Good luck

• +5 1

Yes, I just started to enter this kind of platform. I've read some post on this forum. I dont have experience when it comes of trading. Im still confused. Help me to distinguish those factor to consider before trading coins. Crypto seems so deep. I still gathering data and learn new things to understand the nature of the crypto. 

Yes, of course, that you need to learn always.
Before entering large trading platforms, you must learn the basics of trading to know the correct way to use these platforms, and you must also learn technical analysis in order to be able to correctly predict the movement of the currency.

• +3 1

Trading tactics is completely dependent on how much you know about trading in the current World.Do get an rough idea of how the current market conditions improve the trading platforms.Always try to be knowledgeable about the topic before you get into action.

Buy low and sell high they say there, well, trading is an important part of cryptocurrencies, it is the center of its essence, starting you have to be very careful and not go very deep into it until you are prepared because you can commit an error that can cost all the capital invested, the first thing is to study the currency that is optimal for trading at a certain time, the project as such, if it is well supported by the developer or developers and depending on the variation in its price, see if it is In the short, medium or long term the investment to be made in it, before starting to trade I recommend you study a lot, learn about this whole world of cryptocurrencies and then gradually trade with few amounts first and grow as you learn, a lot beware of scammers and a lot of work.

Just keep on gaining knowledge from this forum and start from a small capital then keep on increasing it. When you will get enough experience then you will become more confident as well

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Buy low and sell high they say there, well, trading is an important part of cryptocurrencies, it is the center of its essence, starting you have to be very careful and not go very deep into it until you are prepared because you can commit an error that can cost all the capital invested,you will get enough experience then you will become more confident as well.

Every trader has his or her own strategy , it depends on what you are trying to do , and the very first thing we see is that there is a certain kind of a strategy that can make you lose, and it being bitcoin its really important to look on everything. so be sure to really understand everything perfectly, your strategy must be confined with the coin movement itself

Trading tactics are trading strategies that are recommendations made by experts in the trading field
Let me talk to you as a beginner in the field of trading and give you my humble recommendations, which I think may be useful to some.
1- First, before you trade, you must read a lot and a lot about trading and you will find everything you want to know about trading in profit forums, in social media, and in blogs of people talking about trading and personal advice from me. Read in the cryptotalk forum, it is a wonderful forum full of interesting and useful information about trading
2- Trading should be an additional source of your livelihood besides your main business
3- You must have money that is surplus to your needs. If you lose it, you do not regret it and do not need to borrow from others
4- You must choose a safe and honest woman that most traders trust, for myself and for my experience, I advise you to register on the Ubayt platform
5- You must be patient, so do not rush to profit
6- Do not listen to malicious rumors that are dealt with on chat because they aim to spread anxiety or to reduce the demand for a currency to reduce its price or vice versa.
7- Finally, I advise you that the buy or sell order should not be far. I also advise you that the sell order is not too high or the buy order is too low, because that will make you wait too long to conclude your deal.

I personally think that trading is not really easy.its an art one needs to be acquainted probably by doing some courses on trading cryptocurrency so that you might be able to read charts,do market analysis or the market trends.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

i also confuse in trading but some good indicator we can follow and get proper trend condition some time and we can put order in trading time.

The best tactics everyone of us who is interested in trading is supposed do is to watch the market and buy when the price of coins are down in terms of value then patiently wait for the time when you see that the price has rise in the market then you sell for profit but believe me you have to be extra careful and have to be strong.

As a beginner, it is only natural that you don't understand the basics of trading, which is why we are here to learn about trading. You can first study the types of cryptocurrencies and then the charts on each exchange. Once you understand enough of the basics of trading, you can start to develop trading tactics, then start trading small on yobit.

• +1 1

There is a lot to learn to know where to buy or sell it's very complicated never trust who told you buy when the chart is like that or something like that, you need to learn from video on YouTube and many tutorials in this forum and go steps by steps to learn from the basic 

• +2 1

On 8/17/2020 at 6:57 PM, Apollo Crypto said:

Yes, I just started to enter this kind of platform. I've read some post on this forum. I dont have experience when it comes of trading. Im still confused. Help me to distinguish those factor to consider before trading coins. Crypto seems so deep. I still gathering data and learn new things to understand the nature of the crypto. 

images (14).png

Welcome to the forum mate basically trading cryptocurrence needs knowledge first because it also comes with risks and it's a good thing to seek help before getting started as a beginner I would encourage you to do more researches about cryptocurrence trading on Google search or in this forum I believe these sources will help you with contents filled with more information regarding your queries,take your time and learn thanks.

Some financial stock market brokers do courses to understand this. As an ordinary people we have to keep our focus to a limited exchange rates amd trust our faith. The best way to trade is by acquiring knowledge from some experienced people. This will make that a lot easier. 

On 8/18/2020 at 12:57 AM, Apollo Crypto said:

images (14).png

First, I want to welcome you in crypto industry. Welcome and enjoy earning money. 

Trading is one of the best way to earn huge money in crypto, many people in this platform are used trading because it is very easy to do. The only thing you need is patient and your money. For me, I just buy a token and wait until the price of it increased.

• +3 1

Trading really hard especially for beginners you mention I think trading is a very good source of income but require learning from some experts know much on the field trading and  you should read some information first about from it on how to trade properly so that you will avoid being lose some money, i will share to you what's my friend doing     proper trading and get handsome income .

• +1 1

The graph that you have attached with your post comes from the binance platform. I don't have a binance account of my own so I don't know if I could make the correct analysis. But from the graph I understand that there is download Trend or crash in the value of any particular price you are trying to view. there can be many other graphs that also show the increase and decrease in price or the price fluctuations. You can learn a lot of it from books and Google.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome to the Crypto Talk forum. You are in the right place in order to gain knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies. Trading requires a great analysis and not following up recommendations and buying with the herd because you will lose a lot with this strategy because you will not be able to be patient if you see the currency that you bought low in price. Learn analysis first.

• +2 1

It is not bad that you don't have experience to trade so you don't need to trade. You can just invest buy some coins and wait for the price to rise to some times up form when you bought and sell for profit.

before approaching trading you have to read a lot, as much as possible then ignore all the signals of the various gurus and do not even venture to try the various bots that are very difficult to set, for arbitrage you need to calculate the various exchange fees to the cent, instead i recommend  the scalping that is many small operations with low but almost constant gain