Trading Tactics ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Yes, I just started to enter this kind of platform. I've read some post on this forum. I dont have experience when it comes of trading. Im still confused. Help me to distinguish those factor to consider before trading coins. Crypto seems so deep. I still gathering data and learn new things to understand the nature of the crypto. 

images (14).png

Edited by Apollo Crypto
  • Useful or interesting 9
  • -1 1
  • +1 10
  • +2 6
  • +3 7
  • +4 5
  • +5 5

First of all, welcome to this crypto world! and i really appreciate your asking before begin any deal in order not to lose your money in a while!

Trading isn't easy as it sounds , also there are 3 types of deals: short,mid,and long term deals.. 

You should learn the types of the orders in the exchange you use to understand how it works well..

Then you should start studying the movements of the prices and know how to read the charts well.. it requires a long time to be a pro but if you are really interested so you will reach your goals.. and here you should learn a lot from experts especially those who share useful ideas and tutorials on youtube..

By the way, because you're a new member here so i advice you to read all the pinned posts in each section in order not to break the rules here and receive warning points from the moderators! I think that you are doing well here and your first topic would be useful for all members..

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

Hello my friend, by the way, I am also a new member in this forum, but my posts are more than your posts and have not yet passed the ‭100‬th. I advise you first to read carefully the rules and regulations in the forum and then you will learn more and thank you

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I liked your enthusiasm

But in the cryptocurrency world, calm is better than over enthusiasm

Try to finish your 100 posts and read the proven topics to first understand the modus operandi here in the forum so that you can continue with us

As for trading, you should expand more with market movements and learn to read charts, and this requires experience and more reading

Try not to be in a hurry, understand everything before you start, or you will regret it

• +2 5

i think that you mean you want to learn trading, so i suggest to you search trading courses in youtube by key words, like japanese candles, trading strategy, support and resistor points, good luck my friend.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Trading is complicated as what you think. I'm not doing trading yet, but I recommend you to ask in the Crypto World Section were talk all about Cryptocurrency trading. Because here in the Beginner Sections, more on beginners about Cryptotalk though you will get an answer to your question but its minimal.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trading really hard especially for beginners you mention chart, where we seen candles are Japanese candles and prices also dumpling, red candle means prices drop and green prices increase, trading means just invest money and earn, no in trading we need so many thinks to learn like chart reading indicators and their signals understand,  so first learn trading this forum also provide trading section, where you learn so many trading strategies to became successful trader.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Trading is quite tough, especially as a newbie or a beginner because there are moment where you have to really monitor the market. the whole idea behind trading it to buy an asset or coin when the value is low and sell it at a higher value that results in you covering the transaction costs and still making a profit. In order to do this you need to look for certain market indicators which could be quite beneficial to you. In my opinion i think you should go through the trading section on this forum as they provide a lot of good and useful tips for beginners. 

• +1 5

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Oh. Good step you take there to go into trading. With time and a good effort, it will be so productive. 

Trading is not just as it sounds and I do not think it could be covered by just few lines or sentences. I will recommend taking a course, or you go to YouTube to find detailed videos on trading; there is also the trading section to check on in the forum, I bet you find a lot of interesting takes. Trading is an art, you need to develop it but with right mindsets.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Good post... i am newbie in this platform i try to complete my 100 posts task and earn good earning on this platform.. trading is very good way to increas our incom

• +1 1
  • +2 1

That is right thing that you did my friend. Before we start entering in trading system we should seek for some information or knowledge about on how does trading works and we must not rushing ourselves to get into it because is we enter in that system without proper knowledge we can lose all of our money.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

Dear friend, welcome to the forum Cryptotalk, and since you are a beginner in the field of encryption and want to learn, this forum is the best place for you to increase your knowledge about the world of cryptography, as for trading, you must first learn the basics of trading by reading posts by experienced members related to trading

• +2 1
  • +3 1

As you said you are a noob in crypto world so my advice to you to dont start trading right now becuase it will be very much risky for YOU as you dont have much idea about crypto world NOW.. But if you want to gain knowledge About trading from NOW then do trading FOR long term in good coin.. It will help you to gain the experience and knowledge too                         

• +1 2

First, if you are new in the field, I advise you to divide your capital and trade in a small part so that your psyche is not affected by such price collapses, learn patience and control your nerves, and the rest is all easy.

• +3 1

trading is really great platform where we can makes a good profit according to our investment . their is equally chance that we can suffer from loss also . I will recommend you to watch live streams of good trader, after some experience you can start your jounery .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Trading is not the work which can be conquered within a week. It need years to become a successful trader. If you are inspired from the social media videos then please listen that they are very experienced and they trades $100k in a day and easily make more than 10k in a day. But believe me almost 50% of the traders loss the money even they are experienced. It's only a prediction and there are ways to predict them but they won't work all the time. So be careful!!

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

I think that it is better for you, if you are a beginner, to work on the skills you possess before trading because trading needs many skills and experiences before entering this field.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

14 hours ago, Jacob Thoms said:

Well I am also new here and don't know much about this platform but my senior who suggested this platform is guiding me well and I am enjoying much here. All you need here is quality in your posts as well as in your comments.

I wish i have an senior as well so it can also teach me some tips on how to grow on this platform. Hoping we will grow soon.

On 8/18/2020 at 2:03 PM, Honny143 said:

Trading really hard especially for beginners 

That's right it's very hard for beginners who don't have enough knowledge about trading that's why I recommend them to do a research or ask some question to those who have knowledge about it especially experts so they will know what to do and they will avoid encountering problems. 

• +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Trading is really risky, you did a good job, asking first before trying is really important because you should have first knowledge and advise so you would know how to do with it. I suggest to you that you have to gain more knowledge first before do trading.

• +1 1

Well, before you start in trading, you should read some information first about from it on how to trade properly so that you will avoid being lose some money, i will share to you what's my friend doing, he is just buying a crypto coins for a low value and sell it to the higher price and he is called it a spot.

• +1 1

Hello brother!  I am also new here and want to know about trading tactice and want to increase my Income. As I am hear that my focus should be to get more and more knowledge about trading which will be helpful for me in my profit. 

First and famous I most have to commend you for making this remarkable and reputable gesture of asking to know, understand exactly what to do before taking a final decision of doing, in order to make sure you do whatever you intend to do successfully. Indeed almost everything in Crypto community requires knowledge, vast experiences for it effectiveness. So same goes to readily available offers, opportunities of making.

Take your precious time, search for valid information on coins, goes to coingecko, coin market cap read carefully the provided information regarding each coins that are arrange base on hierarchial order.

Then begins to compare and contrast their information this will avail you good understanding in terms of selecting value coins that will gain you reputable profits.

• +3 1

In order to know how to trade, you should learn basics of technical analysis, and maybe some tutorials on gui. But to be honest, you need to ask more specific questions because we don't know what you already know and it takes time to explain all the basics on generic FA / TA that's unique to crypto world.

Edited by rekter
typo
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Work well my friend Starting in the trading world is a really good thing.  But as a beginner like me, I advise you to watch the videos on YouTube and also you can take advantage of the trading section here in this forum.  I think it's a great step.