Income from combined trading and single method trading - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Income from combined trading and single method trading

Hello everyone.

In this topic I want to talk a little about the income you can earn from two kinds of trading.

1 - Combined trading: In this method you cut your investment in half and invest it in two different strategies. For example, if you have $1000, you will do long term trade with $500 and short term trade with the other half.

2 - Single method trading: In this case, you will invest whatever you have in just one way of earning. For example, you only trade daily.

My personal opinion and experience shows that, trading with two different strategies at the same time can be more profitable due to more opportunities that happen for you. What do you think about it? Which group do you belong to?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

in the trading i'm use only 10% of my capital to buy any coin, and i buy three or four coins, i hold the rest for using like support if  the price down for any coin.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Don't put all your egg in a basket. A good investor won't perform a single method of trading or investment. I have seen a lot. I have more than 55%  of all my investment on holding for long term. The other goes into trading for few short term profit. This has worked for me over years.

• +1 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thanks for your replies but all of you talked about trading with multiple coins. In this topic, I just want to talk about trading methods not the coins. You can trade with different strategies with a single coin. This is what I mean here and want to know if anyone here has had the same experience and how much profitable it has been for him/her to trade this way. You can buy Bitcoin but you can choose to do many things with it. You can hold it or trade it. So, what is your idea? Trying different strategies with a single coin or trading with a single strategy with multiple coins?

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +1 1

45 minutes ago, Brushless4500KV said:

So, what is your idea? Trying different strategy with a single coin or trading with a single strategy with multiple coins?

If your experience change your strategy, then you are good. Strategy can not just change. Trading one or more coins, it is all yours to make decision but I think single strategy with multiple coin is good. But do not think you are using single strategy, as you get experience, there will be differences, you will be experienced than yesterday. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I like trading in two methods because if one fails the other will still be there. Trading all your capital in one trading method is not that good because only one lose can eat all your capital.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Trading with different strategies is a good plan to make profits if you need to become an experienced crypto trader then you need to invest your currencies in  almost four coins and  the strategy must be not same for every coin for example for eth you know the price now a days going up and down so you need to make day trading in eth the strategy you choose is not that you need to earn with it if this strategy not making profit then try a new .

Yes mate income from combined trades is good because you will avoid the risk of losing your money by one trade. If you will make 3 or more trades in different currencies will help you to avoid loss.

• +1 1

I tried many types of trading, scalp, swing, daily, and in the end I found that the best type is the scalp. I buy some currencies and sell them within a short period of time with profit or loss depending on the market trend, but I do not like long deals.

• +4 1

Both tradings  have pons and cons. I think combined trading can give you a huge profit than a single method trading . But there is also a huge risk on combined trading because you can easily scamed by others .So lastly, single method is better than combined trading.

I follow a strategy that is very similar to the idea of joint trading. I buy currencies when I think they are at the bottom and I am waiting for the goals that I have set according to my analysis. But if anything sudden happens and leads to the market collapse, I switch to investing in the long term and forget about currencies until their price rises again.

• +1 1

There are many different types of trading.  Including the main, technical, medium-term and long-term trading ... I have tried many good trades and the last experience was to try to buy at the beginning of the rise and sell at the beginning of the decline index without setting the buy and sell orders, and this needs to be devoted in time and constant monitoring of the market.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am a person who uses joint trading. I can trade both short and long term at the same time, on the other hand I have assets in long trades and for day trading I have them too. This method gives me the opportunity to make daily profits and big profits in the future. I think as traders we should always look at every opportunity that exists.

• +1 1

The combination of these two trading methods yields maximum amount of profit while reducing the risks attached to the minimum, thanks for these informative approach @Brushless4500KV

The income from combined trade it is good for everyone in other platform and even in this platform as the income are combined together to form great Profit which can be use for capital in another business.

• +2 1

I think the combined Investment is the best because you always have a backup and I'll refer  the long term plan of Investment as the backup for the combined Investment because it's rare to lose money in a long time investment because they are less promising because of the bigger time interval, but believe me the long time investment is the best

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/16/2020 at 8:36 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Hello everyone.

In this topic I want to talk a little about the income you can earn from two kinds of trading.

1 - Combined trading: In this method you cut your investment in half and invest it in two different strategies. For example, if you have $1000, you will do long term trade with $500 and short term trade with the other half.

2 - Single method trading: In this case, you will invest whatever you have in just one way of earning. For example, you only trade daily.

My personal opinion and experience shows that, trading with two different strategies at the same time can be more profitable due to more opportunities that happen for you. What do you think about it? Which group do you belong to?

Hello my dear friend :

I would prefer single method trading because in this type of trading your all concentration will be on a single method and will not divide your mind. Combined trading totally depends upon risks and I also prefer long time trading. 

Thanks 

How long I preferred to trade in two ways, if I succeeded in half the amount it was better than losing the whole amount, but then I thought well after I made a good profit through storage, and decided to use storage as a strategy that I always use while trading.

Edited by Abdulrahman3
  • +3 1

Thank you for this post. Very interesting to see how other people trade and their philosophies on investing. Will definitely take this into account for my next trade.