Warnings about buying Bitcoin Legal problems in your country - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

Warnings about buying Bitcoin Legal problems in your country

Yes of course we need to be attentive about what happens about cryptocurrency in our country maybe is not considered or adopted but the govenments can make laws anti cryptocurrency.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/20/2019 at 3:05 AM, chirinemannai said:

Bitcoin certainly attracts the attention of law enforcement agencies, tax authorities and legal regulators. What they are trying to understand is how cryptocurrencies fit existing frameworks. How legal Bitcoin activities are depends on who you are, where you live and what you do with them. Basically, the answer for most countries is simple: if you don't spend your Bitcoin currencies on anything illegal, you don't violate any laws.

Bitcoin has been around for some time now, so most governments have had time to decide on their legitimacy. As of September 2017, Bitcoin is only illegal in Vietnam, Iceland, Bolivia, Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan and Bangladesh. Some other countries have not taken an official position on the issue, while Thailand and Russia initially banned all cryptocurrencies, but retreated shortly after. More recently, Russian authorities have officially recognized Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies in order to combat illicit transactions (Vedomosti).
Protection risks

It is worth noting that while the identity requirements imposed by most stock exchanges and the preservation of their users are established, these services do not provide the same level of protection as banks. For example, if a stock exchange goes bankrupt or is stolen by hackers, the insurance of users' funds is often very limited or nonexistent at all. This was the case with the failed Chinese stock exchange MTGox, which formally filed for bankruptcy protection and admitted an irrevocable loss of 75,000 from Bitcoin to its customers. Since Bitcoin has no legal status as a currency in most parts of the world, authorities are usually unsure of how to handle thefts. There have been cases of larger exchanges replacing the money of their clients after the theft of the exchange itself, but at this stage of Bitcoin development, they are not legally obliged to do so.

Furthermore, if the theft of cryptocurrencies occurs because of a security breach or password error by the user, there is no guaranteed way to get the money back. Some banks even refuse to work with money obtained through cryptocurrency transactions because of regulatory uncertainty.

In my country crypro is not at all accepted by the government but they are not make restrictions using the crypto sites or any other sites related to crypto and bitcoin.and aslo many people m the same country making lot of profit through it

In my country, they have not have given further attention about cryptocurrency, but people in my region are very exposed into cryptocurrency trading and there have been reports that they are doing very well in what they do; authorities seem to not mind.

I dont understand why some countries prohibit buying bitcoins, Its people money and they can do what they want on their money. I am lucky that no such rules in place in my country and we are free to spend our money the way we want to.

• +3 1

spacer.png

Some countries bitcoins are not legalize, but my country though it is not formally announce that it is legal, it is already supported by the central bank. And we have wallets regulated by them. Where you can do tradings also and pay bills.

On 10/20/2019 at 3:59 AM, samarkamane said:

In my country they have issued a decision to ban their use, but they have not reached a way to prevent it because it is difficult for people to use it widely

You are right because it cannot be prevented. Bitcoin is not yet legalized. And the government cannot stop it. Nobody will accept any ban on Bitcoin.

• -1 1

cryptocurrency is a great thing ! because some of people abusing its purpose .. if cryprocurrency is used not by illegal ways that for sure not good

In my country Bitcoin is legal as an asset

although the regulations are still unclear, but we can sell and use the Bitcoin that we have. It seems that the people using Bitcoin and crypto have not experienced any obstacles so far from the government so far it's just that the government doesn't care if we get thief or lose. Only warnings to us for becarefull and be smarth .

In my country the bitcon has no roles yet anybody can use it with no harm,, i dont know if the future have something bad but for now all is good.

My country does not support bitcoin and any other coins' transaction, but we can use them without any problems. It does not bring any problem to us.

• +4 1

On 1/26/2020 at 10:42 AM, BitTim said:

Bitcoin in some countries it's not legalised and it's used behind the back doors and Incase where you end up being caught you will spend time in prison 

Those countries that's has restricted the uses of bitcoins and their people still use it I think those will got problems while they got scammed 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

In my country, the use of bitcoin or any other crypto currency are not banned or not illegal but, I wonder why bitcoin is not that really popular in our country expecially in the government I think they still could not see the benefits of using crypto currency.

• +2 1

Buying,selling or mining of bitcoins or any other crypto currency in my country is illegal and strictly prohibited. Anyone getting caught because of crypto dealing will be punished.

On 10/19/2019 at 11:35 PM, chirinemannai said:

Bitcoin certainly attracts the attention of law enforcement agencies, tax authorities and legal regulators. What they are trying to understand is how cryptocurrencies fit existing frameworks. How legal Bitcoin activities are depends on who you are, where you live and what you do with them. Basically, the answer for most countries is simple: if you don't spend your Bitcoin currencies on anything illegal, you don't violate any laws.

Bitcoin has been around for some time now, so most governments have had time to decide on their legitimacy. As of September 2017, Bitcoin is only illegal in Vietnam, Iceland, Bolivia, Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan and Bangladesh. Some other countries have not taken an official position on the issue, while Thailand and Russia initially banned all cryptocurrencies, but retreated shortly after. More recently, Russian authorities have officially recognized Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies in order to combat illicit transactions (Vedomosti).
Protection risks

It is worth noting that while the identity requirements imposed by most stock exchanges and the preservation of their users are established, these services do not provide the same level of protection as banks. For example, if a stock exchange goes bankrupt or is stolen by hackers, the insurance of users' funds is often very limited or nonexistent at all. This was the case with the failed Chinese stock exchange MTGox, which formally filed for bankruptcy protection and admitted an irrevocable loss of 75,000 from Bitcoin to its customers. Since Bitcoin has no legal status as a currency in most parts of the world, authorities are usually unsure of how to handle thefts. There have been cases of larger exchanges replacing the money of their clients after the theft of the exchange itself, but at this stage of Bitcoin development, they are not legally obliged to do so.

Furthermore, if the theft of cryptocurrencies occurs because of a security breach or password error by the user, there is no guaranteed way to get the money back. Some banks even refuse to work with money obtained through cryptocurrency transactions because of regulatory uncertainty.

for this is recommended, to all people, to not keep funds in exchanges for long time because hack risks or scam risks. with crypto you are your bank so if you lose them it is your fault, but a lot of people are not ready for this, they just want give their money to other people to keep them safe because they can't, and this is so sad

• -3 1

On 10/20/2019 at 3:35 AM, chirinemannai said:

Protection risks

In the world bitcoin is most popular coin. But many countries make it illegal because many illegal activities occure through it. If anyone hold crypto even country banned then he can be arrested.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

in my country banks are allowed to reject suspicious payments. It somethimes happen when doing crypto transactions. That's why I also connected paypal and my creditcard to my exchange account.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

In my country I don't have any kind of problems with buying or selling bitcoin so far. They government did not announced anything related to taxes so I guess I am free to do it

Well, in my country, cryptocurrency is not officially permitted nor illicit for the reason that we bottle definitely avail yourself of crypto in another clothes in our country loads of industries hardly by hardly agree to the cryptocurrency and loads of technology and innovation powered by crypto. I prospect my country, which is philippines, quite acknowledges, and adopts cryptocurrency.

Well, in my country, cryptocurrency is not officially permitted nor illicit for the reason that we bottle definitely avail yourself of crypto in another clothes in our country loads of industries hardly by hardly agree to the cryptocurrency and loads of technology and innovation powered by crypto. I prospect my country, which is philippines, quite acknowledges, and adopts cryptocurrency.

Nice information and that's true too according to this post. Many countries already banned bitcoins. Actually overpricing day after day is the actual reason for its banning. Countries like Bangladesh and Philippines already banned it.

Your post is very informative brother. Thank you for shearing many importent information with us. Yes brother my country also not allow bitcoin. Bitcoin buy or sell illegal in our country.  

I agree that you may get in trouble if you buy cryptocurrencies in these countries but they have no way of enforcing this ban because of the decentralization. Most people will pay with cryptocurrency privately.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

In our country, buying bitcoin is legal so i dont have any problem for it, and there is a platform we use to easily buy bitcoin and claim it in some remitance center.

9 hours ago, Ikbal12 said:

Hopefully our government will get involved and make some legal laws for us .We look at crypto and buy crypto coins if they cost us more We have a long way to go for those who have many problems buying Bitcoin and other currencies in my country . 

They might get involved in future, they will learn to adopt to the way of cryptocurrencies again.

Some countries now accepting bitcoin market such China, partially USA, UK also partial. And many countries declined to accept it due to legal flaws in this market  .