Warnings about buying Bitcoin Legal problems in your country - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

Warnings about buying Bitcoin Legal problems in your country

In my beloved country there is no prohibition on buying bitcoin, it's just that the government prohibits bitcoin from being used as a transaction tool. They only allow buying bitcoin as a digital asset.

On 12/23/2019 at 4:45 PM, Akbor said:

In my country there is no actual notice about bitcoin and all other crypto. it is not banned but also not legalize too. If it would be legalized in my country then it will be good for us.

Same here but that does not stop us from trading it , we can buy and keep here in my country

Bitcoin is legal or not it is annoying now.because something become illegal when government pass a rule about that and make it illegal officially .n my country there is no rule about this .so i do not have any tension about that .

One of the reasons cryptocurrency is illegal in some countries now is that it is not able to collect the tax through the government in any way, mainly because the government who announces the car is also present, especially in Asia countryIn fact, many are being announced as an eLegal, but they are also kind of European, but they have started to absorb all the commentsI think that Pakistan Bangladesh will start to encapsulate all of China's significant as well.

Some countries seems to make  BTC illegal but here in my country via bitcoin is lawful and not against the law but for time nature until insincere instruction they officially says bitcoin cannot be second-hand as the currency but fill tranquil be able to aid bitcoin for investment tools or digital assets not as the currency

I am in this crypto world for some long time but in my area or family no one know as its not official in our country but still helping me a lot for my financial life here i check many cases police is arresting peoples for trading crypto and having links with these things but still they are not good enough to stop this all as its technology and no one can stop this change just we need some positive and healthy mind for this all.

Some country are now applying some remedy to be legalize the crypto crypto currency as well as the bitcoin and now here in my own country there are restricted now are using now some of the bitcoin for general news

The government in my country does not prohibit trading in crypto currencies, it just prohibits using crypto currencies as a means of payment and is also not responsible if there are cases involving crypto currencies.Thanks for the warning 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

In our country, we are allowed to buy and sell bitcoin, we are also allowed to use it in anywhere we want as long as it is not an illegal activity. We can freely use our crypto in every way we want. Our country allows the use of crypto but they don't recognize it as a currency.

1 minute ago, Akshay kumar said:

I am from the country named India. And my country had also banned the use of Bitcoin or BTC just because they hampering the interest of many people. There are no proof of there transaction. And there are also no proof who are handling them. 

Unfortunately, because there are several cryptocurrency exchanges that originate from your country, maybe if the cryptocurrency community continues to grow in your country, maybe the government will be lenient and provide concessions,

In my country bitcoin is not prohibited, but its function is set not as a currency that can be used for shopping, but can be used as a digital asset.

Probably countries banned btc because it could possibly affect their governance and they're afraid to lose control on state regulated institutions such as banks. 

The country I live in does not consider Bangladesh and Bangladesh does not consider Bitcoin as legal, so Bitcoin is not common in our country. They think it is just a scam.

Edited by sazzad925379

In my country bitcoin doesn't have law but my government giving protection about scammer ( cyber crime ). They still absurd and mostly just wait respond from another country to get policy. No taxes but have protection from crime but they never allow me to buy something using bitcoin in real life or event on line merchant.

In my country, government reject bitcoin but not giving " illegal " title. Using it is not crime but everything happen is our responsibility. Still free from taxes but if I'm not wrong next year all bitcoin transaction will request ID document for safety, very funny.

In my country, cryptocurrencies are legal. This law is already 2 years old, but unfortunately, crypto is poorly used by citizens. Bitcoin in my country is an investment tool.

in my country crypto currency is illegal and around 80%-90% peoples not known about crypto.i hope in future crypto legalize in my country

4 hours ago, dinabolt said:

In my country, government reject bitcoin but not giving " illegal " title. Using it is not crime but everything happen is our responsibility. Still free from taxes but if I'm not wrong next year all bitcoin transaction will request ID document for safety, very funny.

That was a very secured and safe plan of your country's government, pal. But I think its too much. I mean crypto users are not free from doinf anything about bitcoin. It just like their actually banning it if theu will implement that rule.

The state and governments on my country hasn't done any restrictions on usage of cryptocurrencies as they have no clue what is it all about. Taxes could be given once cryptos has been acknowledged by the state.

• +1 1

57 minutes ago, Great Commander said:

The state and governments on my country hasn't done any restrictions on usage of cryptocurrencies as they have no clue what is it all about. Taxes could be given once cryptos has been acknowledged by the state.

Tax will be implemented just as it was done with so many other countries

• +2 1

As of this time, there are no restriction in our country when purchasing bitcoin via local exchange platform. But strict KYC procedure is required to ensure all transaction are in accordance with Anti-money laundering laws.

spacer.png

I'm From Nepal and in my country Investment on any digital money is strictly prohibited and against the law but they haven't included either we can earn digital money and exchange outside or not and I'm sure leaders even don't know how it works such a shame

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

to be honest I am new in cryptocurrency business. before work with cryptotalk have no experience in this business. I don't buy Bitcoin but I sale amount of LTC coin. and that's market value is very well. also I don't face any problem in my country. 

In my country Bitcoin is not regulated and is free, no one has banned its use, but it is regrettable that there are still very few users and there are still many who do not understand this. So Bitcoin is free in my country.

• -2 1

On 10/20/2019 at 4:59 AM, samarkamane said:

In my country they have issued a decision to ban their use, but they have not reached a way to prevent it because it is difficult for people to use it widely

Your opinion is also true, although the government strictly forbids using it but they have not reached a way to prevent it even the forum cannot be prevented because it is not like a fiat currency that can be controlled, even though they issued a decision to ban its use.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Chy123 said:

government can't have taxes of bitcoin transactions and moreover people use it for money laundering that's why government of my country didn't legalise the btc. 

They will have taxes in bitcoin exchanges site which is the same as having taxes in bitcoin.