Cost per Hyip Website and Its Earning - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Cost per Hyip Website and Its Earning

Hello friends!

I was wondering that how much a hyip website cost you and what is the earning you can make from it. There are many hourly hyips or daily one that are launching on daily basis and runs away with all the money. But how much it cost to make one ? And what is the total earning ? 

So I searched it out and find that there are different types of Hyips and you can buy one online as low as by 50$ and it will be ready for you in 24 hours. 

And how much the website earns you ? Actually it depends upon the marketing you do or the users do to get refferals, more marketing means more users and more earnings. So an average hyip can earn you at least 500-1000 dollars in few days.

Note:- It is Immoral to scam people in hyip programs even if they know that it is a hyip.

It depends. But first, I will address the issue that using I can make a many invedtors to lose. It is not a good idea. 

Hyip are ponzi and the earning depends on the patronage of your hyip business by people. Also know that many people have been jailed because of this.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I don't think the best way is to make money from scam or to get other people's money like that will take you anywhere in the world. You should join any bette way instead. 

• +1 3

In my country, running any sort of activities related to a high-yield investment program (HYIP) is illegal. Do you know, generally scammers work very hard to create a HYIP website with all the security features. I do not think cheapest HYIP website bought at $50 will perfectly work for you.

Edited by Whited35
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

On 8/25/2020 at 5:13 PM, Whited35 said:

In my country, running any sort of activities related to a high-yield investment program (HYIP) is illegal. Do you know, generally scammers work very hard to create a HYIP website will all the security features. I do not think cheapest HYIP website bought at $50 will perfectly work for you.

I will like that if all countries run hyip l, especially in a way some investors will lose their entire money. This is wrong and should be preached against. I will prefer not to have it for not to scam people. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, Yomose said:

I will like that if all countries run hyip l, especially in a way some investors will lose their entire money. This is wrong and should be preached against. I will prefer not to have it for not to scam people. 

@Yomose HYIPs are the perfect examples of ponzi schemes. I am pretty much sure, most of such schemes are utterly the scam. You know, no project give you a high return for a small investment without a purpose.Check it out https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-17428613.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/25/2020 at 2:55 AM, JohanDonne said:

Never knew that people are jailed for these things, but there are ways to avoid being caught such as don't use your own information while making the hyip, don't use verified accounts and use VPN to hide your location.

Well, it depends. But there are some many obvious hyip, most people like to do it outside their country to avoid jail, while some do not really involved but some people will gain while some will lose. The name ponzi was from a man called Charles Ponzi, he was even jailed for the ponzi scheme he did at his time. The name ponzi was derived from the man. 

• +1 1

On 8/16/2020 at 9:55 AM, JohanDonne said:

Note:- It is Immoral to scam people in hyip programs even if they know that it is a hyip.

That is just it, this is not normal, HYIP at scam, but there are different levels of HYIP. If a business of good level and in a way they let their investors to know, it can still be good. But many people like to just scam people, that is why they prefer unprofitable HYIP to only scam people. 

On 9/14/2020 at 1:53 AM, JohanDonne said:

I know stealing money is illegal in each country but cyber crimes are difficult to track and furthermore while creating a hyip program people never use orignal information so they are not trackable.

You are right, but some hyip were investigated before while the people were jailed. Although, this requires a very high level of investigation to actually know the business someone is into is hyip. But out of 100% only less than 0.1% or less cause he known and be investigated. You are very right. 

HYIP is still a good niche, especially nowadays when people lose their jobs, and they want to make money from their smartphones.

The best way to earn from HYIP is to make android app and put it in playstore. I am always wanting to have a smart hyip program, that can run and pay automatically and can stay for a long time, but I still got no ideas about the flow cart.

Still looking for the reliable script.

I do not understand the essence of the question, you need to understand how it works or you yourself wanted to join it, explain in more detail and I will tell you what I know!

U must be very carefull about any HYIP platform.. most of it are ponzi schems.. and its very dangerouse

Hyips are quite risky but if you want to invest is better to make monitoring of new hyips and trusted admins. From my experience I can recommend medium profitable but should go for investment once it just released. This kind of hyip May work for a couple of months. For hyips with high percent better to go only in the begging and only for one round as most of it becomes scam to fast. 

Goodnight.
The truth is that I do not know this term but from what you say, if you know what you are asking for, you can make a big difference in buying cheap and selling expensive

Greetings

On 10/13/2020 at 3:02 AM, orejamordda said:

Goodnight.
The truth is that I do not know this term but from what you say, if you know what you are asking for, you can make a big difference in buying cheap and selling expensive

Greetings

You missed point here. Try to read OP more carefully.

To the OP. I find some HYIP script resellers, so you can buy $50-$200 per script. Price depends of how much options you want to get, like automating transaction, number of website templates etc... Probably when you buy this script once, you can install it to lot of new websites.

Domain annually cost $1-$15 depend of extension. Web hosting $1 and up monthly (there is no need for super expensive hosting and lot of compute resources)

I guess, next expenses is to promotion.

But yes, It is a proven way of scam and it's always risk to be arrested because of this business way. So, stay away from there as user or as owner, no matter.

you can create a hyip/ponzi website just for 20$. they are really cheap thing to set. You can find free ponzi website scripts on internet. You just need to buy a hosting and domain from a provider (namecheap selling 18-20$ packages com domain and yearly hosting) and install script

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day