People Who Can't Trade - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

People Who Can't Trade

Hello friends, 

In this post I will add few exceptions that can't trade and they shouldn't even try trading before fighting these things.

01. Emotional People:-

these people who are much emotionally active, like who can't handle anger, loss and can't be patient enough should not come into trading.

02. Broke:-

The people or person who doesn't have enough money should never come in to this field, you shouldn't invest by selling your personal things like house, bike or so on.

03. Unskilled:-

If you don't have skill to trade, the trading is not for you, don't even try to risk your money without the skill.

04:- Lazzy:- 

If you are lazy you will miss a lot of opportunities so the trading is not for lazy people.

05:- Students:- 

I know it seems irrational to ask students to stay away from trading, but it is like gambling, once you tase the win, yiu will always be here in trading and your studies will be ruined.

If you guys know more people who should never join trading, please let me know in comments section.

If there are lazy people even in trading for sure it will be hard for them to be successful people. Because trading is just sitting at your home sitting room, dinning room, bedroom, at work or anywhere and just tap you mobile or pc!!! Now if you are lazy doing that, will you able to do hard works? 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

I know it seems irrational to ask students to stay away from trading, but it is like gambling, once you tase the win, yiu will always be here in trading and your studies will be ruined.

If you guys know more people who should never join trading, please let me know in comments sectio

I think it is wrong on your part to generalise that. Trading might be a little of distraction but it depends on how well you manage your time, it won't ruin your studies if you have some great self discipline, I am a living witness of that. I do Crypto every single day and I am engineering student at a university doing well enough. I manage my time well, that's it.

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

6 minutes ago, JohanDonne said:

There is difference between a university and college or school

Lol, well. I don't know what you mean but I see no difference. School is school.

8 minutes ago, JohanDonne said:

you can manage your time that doesn't mean everyone can do the same. Exceptions are always there.

Isn't that what I said? I stated clearly that it shouldn't be generalized. Just normal English buddy. Meaning, some can be able to cope with both without hindrance and some can't. I am an example of those who can. It is simple as that mate.

you are right, there are other type like scaring trades, i know some people scare to make an order because they always say if the price down, we find this type in people how hasn't any knowledge in trading.

• +1 2

4 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I do Crypto every single day and I am engineering student at a university doing well enough. I manage my time well, that's it.

@Raqeebzy Interesting to see our analogy about the university degree 😂! Well, I have completed UG degree and currently working in a IT company and whenever I find free time, I visit trading platforms. I am still a student as another online degree is still running, I wonder to see why student can not be a trader ? I am finding time to trade and making extra cash to fund my study. It would be better if topic creator has told, under 18 student , please be focused on your studies instead of trading. Word "Student" accommodates every sort of learners grade school to university. Art of managing time is necessary, we can perform tradings. No matter we are still students or not. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I agree with you on some points and I do not agree with you in others, as for trading, you can do one deal per week and this is completely acceptable. For students, I am a student and have never affected trading.

• +1 1

On 8/16/2020 at 7:04 PM, Whited35 said:

@Raqeebzy Interesting to see our analogy about the university degree 😂! Well, I have completed UG degree and currently working in a IT company and whenever I find free time, I visit trading platforms. I am still a student as another online degree is still running, I wonder to see why student can not be a trader ? I am finding time to trade and making extra cash to fund my study. It would be better if topic creator has told, under 18 student , please be focused on your studies instead of trading. Word "Student" accommodates every sort of learners grade school to university. Art of managing time is necessary, we can perform tradings. No matter we are still students or not. 

Sounds cool. In fact, there is no thing like people who can't trade to me. I believe the student category of cryptocurrency traders can boast of 30% or even more. A lot see it as a way to relieve their financial burden. I have worked part-time at a restaurant in my first two years without affecting me much, so trading isn't a problem to studies.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Raqeebzy said:

Sounds cool. In fact, there is no thing like people who can't trade to me. I believe the student category of cryptocurrency traders can boast of 30% or even more. A lot see it as a way to relieve their financial burden. I have worked part-time at a restaurant in my first two years without affecting me much, so trading isn't a problem to studies.

I can still remember a report which was come from some Latin American countries, were suggesting more young people are involved into crypto tradings and most of them were students. The same case is there in Syria where students are finding cryptocurrency tradings as their source of incomes to fund for their study,

• +2 1

I think students can arrange time from their studies to do trading if they became addicted so they leave doing that, if they are losing the money too thwy should leave, but to give a try is must. 

• +1 1

I agree with you categorization of people that should not trade, and to be honest, as a student i feel that adding students may not be accurate in the list. Let me explain why i say this. You are right in saying that trading is like gambling and you have that high when it comes to a win and you try more and more and could result in major losses, however i feel that this can be said to anyone. A common problem that i have noticed among adults is that there is many that have a gambling addiction and this can also be brought on by trading. The key is emotions, as emotions decide whether you can control yourself r if you will develop a gambling problem. some students actually have discipline to be able to trade. This is just my opinion. A great topic and analysis though. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Trading is a skill that every can learn if you have a little bit interest on money making but it depends on your luck and time on which you enter in the crypto market i suggest every new crypto investor or trader dont make trades in this time because now all the crypto currencies prices going to their peek value make patience for some time .

I am a student, but I do business, and it is important for a person to organize his time so that he can work and study. As for the rest of the lazy people, I agree with you, and emotional people also make decisions from their hearts that make them lose a lot at times, the most important characteristic is to use the mind

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/16/2020 at 2:19 PM, JohanDonne said:

5:- Students:- 

If you guys know more people who should never join trading, please let me know in comments section.

I agree with your 4 points but 5th point I don't agree,  because you compare trading with gambling that's why students avoid trading its not proper explanation, because in gambling their is no.strategy only luck factor depends we earn profit are loss, but in trading so many analysis later we made any trades, means students thinking power increase and their brain memory power also improve, I don't thinks trading harm's students but I believes if student start trading, when they earn money they complete their studies without any problem.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

On 8/16/2020 at 1:49 PM, JohanDonne said:

I don't agree with your that point.  I am student and i am trading as well as studying. You should be mature while trading. It is not valid point that a student can't trade.  I am agree with your other points. 

On 8/16/2020 at 9:49 AM, JohanDonne said:

Students can trade too, there are many students trading these days. What they should do is to about trading learn properly. 

On 8/16/2020 at 9:49 AM, JohanDonne said:

01. Emotional People:-

these people who are much emotionally active, like who can't handle anger, loss and can't be patient enough should not come into trading.

I do not think so, everybody are emotional, nobody will lose large amount of money and be happy, they will be sad and depressed. Do not think people are not emotional to losing money to something. 

• +2 1

The people or person who doesn't have enough money should never come in to this field, you shouldn't invest by selling your personal things like house, bike or so on.

I disagree with this one. You don't necessarily need to sell your stuff to provide investment for trading. You can earn crypto by participating in forum campaigns like Cryptotalk and use what you will earn as the future trading capital. This is what I did too. I didn't have enough money at first and I didn't want to risk losing anything in my trades. I started earning bitcoin by posting here and after a few months I could start trading with the bitcoins I had earned in Yobit. This is the best and safest method for those who are broke but are interested in trading.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

I couldn't agree completely with you.. especially when you talked about the students! most of students don't have enough time to take any work as full time job! and trading maybe would be a good choice for them! and i am one of these colleges' students who organize some time daily for cryptocurrencies trading and i am becoming more experienced day by day! 

Working in the field of trading requires the display of many qualities in addition to experience. We must move away from our emotions, as well as be courageous enough to choose large and profitable deals, and most important of all, be patient to monitor the price of digital currencies and choose the right time to do trading

You have mentioned good points that we should avoid so that we can be able to trade. You can't trade when you are lazy, you can't trade when you are not patient and you can't trade when you don't have trading knowledge.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 8/16/2020 at 11:49 AM, JohanDonne said:

I know many people that have started to trade when they were broke, they started with a small sum and raised it a lot. Obviously they didn't take any loan, because that is stupid no matter how rich you are. You can get broke fast if you are spending more then you have, it doesn't matter how rich you are.

I agree with you, it is true that there are several criteria for people who cannot trade, such as people who have excessive fear, fear of losing when trading so that it will only cause confusion and trade will be chaotic. I think that as traders we have experienced such fear and from now on you can get rid of that feeling so that your trading can be successful.

I liked these tips)) and I also advise to "Do not invest money that has been owed or your fate will change if you lose it" and I advise to completely stay away from Brokers such as IQ Option and Expert Option. The choice of the exchange is easy to use, fast, and very popular as Binance, ByBit or Yobit (in terms of simplicity). Also, stay away from fake currencies that drop in the blink of an eye.

Well explained mate and one thing I have noticed is that if you are broke don't get tempted to start trading because it's a journey of losing and earning while learning therefore,you might be out of cash to continue when you experience a huge loss and upgrading your knowledge in trading is important before starting.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, George10 said:

Well explained mate and one thing I have noticed is that if you are broke don't get tempted to start trading because it's a journey of losing and earning while learning therefore,you might be out of cash to continue when you experience a huge loss and upgrading your knowledge in trading is important before starting.

I think one of the great things in crypto is, that even with a small amount of money, someone can start learn how to trade. If someone is serious about becoming a trader, he/she should always start with a small capital. If you don't make money with a small capital, you also won't make money with a big capital

• +2 1