Old members with experience - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

If you want to learn about trading then there is seprate section of trading. There you will find top topics about trading techniques which will help you do profitable trading. 

• +1 1

Yes sister I am supporting your words because I am here to gain more knowledge please give many of your experience so the junior member and beginners would get some knowledge.

Every member of this forum can be a good contributor or in short term can create knowledgeable topics and we shouldn't be relying only on old members to create new topics as it is an open forum for every one to participate in, it's for this reason we must practice and one day we would become perfect.

• +2 1

15 minutes ago, George10 said:

Every member of this forum can be a good contributor or in short term can create knowledgeable topics and we shouldn't be relying only on old members to create new topics as it is an open forum for every one to participate in, it's for this reason we must practice and one day we would become perfect.

We Every one should try to create topic every day as we have the responsibility too for this forum.. Yah its hard to create topic but we should try our best and you know for create topic you will received extra reward from this forum.. Whenever you try to create topic you must take much research about the information which will increase your knowledge my friend @George10               

• +2 1

I am found many very nice post with knowledge that I am have help a lot from them and there have been many old members that are have very good knowledge that help us in their post. I also am hope to increase this activity and read more important posts that I can learn a lot from the old member that are the chads of the forum and are help us to make this better with the useful they give to us.

• +4 1

Yes very good posts I'm also thinking about that there are many old topics which we already commented on that but I'm beginner and I don't have such idea about making a posts so that's why I suggest the expert members that make a useful posts so that we will be able to comment on that thanks...

• +1 1

On 8/16/2020 at 11:36 AM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

The forum is full of useful topics in all sections and even the old topics are useful. I invite you to review some of my modest posts and follow the expert members. You will find a lot of useful information and you will have the necessary experience to write your posts.

Edited by SuperCrypto
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

The experienced members are writing posts that have good quality and are very useful to us and they are helping a lot. There are many times I read their posts and do not even comment as I don't need to because they explain everything perfect and only give them a +5 that is the least I can do. I don't thank them on a comment as the rating we give is more important.

Yes, it is a good thing that the experienced and veteran members here post useful topics that beginners learn from.  However, there are many forum sections that you do not have to post only in the beginners section.  There are dozens of posts per day.  You don't have to post in the beginners section. Always this is not a good thing.  If you really want to learn there are a lot of interesting topics other than the beginners section.

For a beginner who wants to learn more about Cryptocurrency trading or investment i believe we have lots of good topics in this forum that will guide you well as long as you focus and read posts that members made in those topics, i am not saying that we don't need more topics but most of the things you need to know about the field has already been discussed in the forum and all you need to do is check the topics manually you will see some topics that will guide.

There are the numbers of users in the cryptotalk world. And they are providing us lots of paots which guide us the most to deliver  the post. Specially for the new members they need to follow the rules and old users experience. That's the way to work .

It is simple you just need to create new topics and put them whatever is your field in cryptocurrency  so that your topis are there on internet, after that wait untill you get some points and reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I see that the forum has many posts and I don't know why you ask this but members with experience from what I saw are writing new posts all the time and it will take me a year to read everything there is today. I found news and information I didn't know and I would not complain about that.

• +1 1

On 8/16/2020 at 9:36 AM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

Don't worry this forum is an interacting section where we learn from one another, someone learn from you and you learn from someone you must not be crypto guru before you can contribute you can also share what you think will be of benefit to readers.

If you want to learn more topics and better knowledge about cryptocurrencies must look on the another of this forum.If you face anything issues, then ask your doubts on old members who have more experiences about crypto and its useful. 

❤❤IF YOU AGREED WITH ME, HIT ME ON A LIKE❤❤

• +2 1

It maybe the fault that you didn't short the order to new posts and you see only the posts that were commented lately so this is why you think there are not many new posts. You have to use the options to short the sections to view the posts by date created.

• +1 2

14 hours ago, Abuyaman said:

That's right she can search other forums for her to learn knowledge related to the forum that she choose. If she's a newbie I recommend for het to stay in beginners forum for a while so she can learn basics. 

That's very good suggestion @Abuyaman staying in Beginners sections for a while to learn and be well equipped with relevant experiences, constructive skills on how to posts or comments from reviewing experts post or asking necessary questions for more clarification if the need arises.

There are numerous experienced members in this forum. All you have to do is look up the old topics in the the crypto world forum to know the experienced members. I have encountered many experience members , I will try to get back and edit this comment with their names or you can ask the moderators who are listed in the site for help.

If you want to post useful, informative and constructive posts, then you must have much of knowledge about the topic. To gain knowledge you can visit websites, but I prefer you that along with reading, you should also follow experience members. In this way, you can easily get knowledge about crypto currencies and increase your activity on this forum.

• +3 1

Knowledge is very important for doing any thing. I recommend you to  visit all the section given in cryptotalk and read more and more topics and post so you will gain more and more knowledge and also create your post as well. Mostly experience member also help newbies if we carefully read all the instructions which they give. Also use internet for latest information in crypto field and do some good research and create topic or post. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It seems that even if you are not a beginner in cryptocurrencies new posts can get deleted and perhaps for no reason as it happened to me after posting about news on the European Comission, made a useful post that took me around twenty minutes to make and gave the source too but no matter, perhaps it is not needed to know that the EU is moving to regulate cryptocurrencies. Not worth perhaps the effort to educate anyone or help with news.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

New members should read the posts by experienced members, so that you can learn a lot. Without learning about the forum and about cryptocurrency you cannot make a post with a valuable content. So read the posts of old members who have great experience and information.

• +3 1

The beginner should learn from old members who got experience to work in cryptotalk. 

I am also a beginner and i am learning by reading the posts of senior members of the forum. I still face difficulties in posting the comments. So i am gaining knowledge as much as i could. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The crypto guru can share for readers what you think before you contribute.  Cryptoclock and how to work here so they don't have any problems with work.